Bombshell Audio Kari Lake Attempted Bribe

But it's pretty well established that a party of no that simply obstructs the democrats cannot win enough elections to get anything done. Because the democrat platform enjoys majority support oretty much top to bottom.
No is an appropriate answer much of the time name something they opposed

if by rinos you mean they arent establishment republicans means they should have your support,,

RINO's. Trump, McCarthy, McConnell, Johnson, Graham & Ronna.

If Trump wasn't part of the establishment, he would've never endorsed every single one of those. He can claim he's not part of the establishment all he wants. But his actions speak louder than words.

RINO's. Trump, McCarthy, McConnell, Johnson, Graham & Ronna.

If Trump wasn't part of the establishment, he would've never endorsed every single one of those. He can claim he's not part of the establishment all he wants. But his actions speak louder than words.
now youre just sounding like the drunk on the corner yelling at cars,,

No is an appropriate answer much of the time name something they opposed

Both parties are the party of "NO." It simply depends on who's in the majority.

But then again, when the democrats are in the majority, the GOP, which consist of 90% RINO's, always cave to the left.
Like a loose woman, the RINO's may say no. But they mean yes.

now youre just sounding like the drunk on the corner yelling at cars,,

Really? Because it's a fact that Trump only vetoed 1 spending bill in 4 years. He increased the debt ceiling twice and suspended it for 2 years. He caved on a $2 trillion spending/Amnesty bill that he supported when Ryan was the speaker. Luckily that bill got squashed. He assaulted our 2A, and would've supported red flag laws had one gotten to his desk.
He gave Fauci carte blanche on Covid. Forcing the first mandates on Americans. He gave big pharma hundreds of billions of $$$ for a flu shot.

Does that sound like something that someone who opposes the establishment would do? Not to me. It sounds like something the left would do. Or a RINO.

I know, I know, his rhetoric makes it seem like he's anti swamp. Anti establishment. But his actions say different.

So what do you want? Someone who says the right things? Or someone who does the right things?

For sure Nikki Haley took this deal in 2019….just in time for the 2020 campaign and election.

She gets on the board of Boeing and drops out of politics for 3 years? :laughing0301:

Now she is back with massive big donor support?

IT IS SO FUCKING OBVIOUS THAT HALEY TOOK THE DEAL THAT LAKE TURNED DOWN.

Really? Because it's a fact that Trump only vetoed 1 spending bill in 4 years. He increased the debt ceiling twice and suspended it for 2 years. He caved on a $2 trillion spending/Amnesty bill that he supported when Ryan was the speaker. Luckily that bill got squashed. He assaulted our 2A, and would've supported red flag laws had one gotten to his desk.
He gave Fauci carte blanche on Covid. Forcing the first mandates on Americans. He gave big pharma hundreds of billions of $$$ for a flu shot.

Does that sound like something that someone who opposes the establishment would do? Not to me. It sounds like something the left would do. Or a RINO.

I know, I know, his rhetoric makes it seem like he's anti swamp. Anti establishment. But his actions say different.

So what do you want? Someone who says the right things? Or someone who does the right things?
you remid me of the guy in heaven that was mad at god cause he didnt save him from the flood,,
god asked why he didnt take the truck,boat or helicopter he sent to save him,,

Last edited:
you remid me of the guy in heaven that was mad at god cause he didnt save him from the flood,,
gad asked why he didnt take the truck,boat or helicopter he sent to save him,,

There's two major problems with this country. The left and the RINO's. Focusing on only one part of the problem, gives a free pass to the other.
It's like having an engine with two bad rods, and only swapping out one and expecting the engine to run.

No one is saying the left isn't a major problem (except the left).
The GOP is the only real opposition to the left. But when they're not really opposing the left (except in their rhetoric), then who is going to?

There's two major problems with this country. The left and the RINO's. Focusing on only one part of the problem, gives a free pass to the other.
It's like having an engine with two bad rods, and only swapping out one and expecting the engine to run.

No one is saying the left isn't a major problem (except the left).
The GOP is the only real opposition to the left. But when they're not really opposing the left (except in their rhetoric), then who is going to?
still seeing a drunk on the corner yelling at passing cars,,

The money comments:

"Lake reacts with indignation.

'This is about defeating Trump and I think that's a bad, bad thing for our country,' she said.

Later, DeWit, who was chief operating officer on the Trump's 2020 campaign frames it differently.

'Just say, is there a number at which....' he begins.

Lake cut in: 'I can be bought? That's what it's about.'

'You can take a pause for a couple of years. You can go right back to what you're doing.'

Lake repeatedly rebuffs him and says she wouldn't do it for a billion dollars.

'This is not about money, it's about our country,' she says."

Yep; she's one fine Lady.

Greg

By releasing that audio, Lake just screwed the GOP. It exposed how corrupt the GOP is. It may have helped her some. But not for the party itself.
It was the right thing to do. Just do it!!!

Greg

Last edited:
still seeing a drunk on the corner yelling at passing cars,,

Make all the childish comparisons you want. But the fact remains, that the establishment RINO's like Trump never put up an real opposition to the left. Even when they're in the majority, like now, they still cave to the left.
FFS, look at the last two CR's that hit Biden's desk. Look at the latest one that didn't do anything for immigration and border security.

The RINO's make the GOP weak. They've become weaker and weaker since the first real RINO got elected in 1980.

Forum List

Back