Bombshell Audio Kari Lake Attempted Bribe

Make all the childish comparisons you want. But the fact remains, that the establishment RINO's like Trump never put up an real opposition to the left. Even when they're in the majority, like now, they still cave to the left.
FFS, look at the last two CR's that hit Biden's desk. Look at the latest one that didn't do anything for immigration and border security.

The RINO's make the GOP weak. They've become weaker and weaker since the first real RINO got elected in 1980.
whats childish about being a drunk on a corner yelling at passing cars??

Later in the article:

Lake sticks to her guns.

'I don't want to make a deal with these kinds of people. This is a hill worth dying on,' she said.

'I'm not ... if they're gonna steal the election to make me and our movement go away. I'm not letting them do that.

'I owe it to the people of Arizona to carry their torch and voice.'

Love this bit:

'Now I'm going to be honest, at that very moment. I wanted to sic my dog on him,' she told the audience in Orlando, Florida.

'But I have a pug and it wasn't gonna happen.'

She's a goodun!!!

Greg

Later in the article:

Lake sticks to her guns.

'I don't want to make a deal with these kinds of people. This is a hill worth dying on,' she said.

'I'm not ... if they're gonna steal the election to make me and our movement go away. I'm not letting them do that.

Love this bit:

'Now I'm going to be honest, at that very moment. I wanted to sic my dog on him,' she told the audience in Orlando, Florida.

She's a goodun!!!

Greg

Hobbs is corrupt trash and everyone knows it.

By releasing that audio, Lake just screwed the GOP. It exposed how corrupt the GOP is. It may have helped her some. But not for the party itself.
The GOP is full of RINOs it is the uno party connected with the democrat cult. but Republican party is full of true Republicans they support Trump.

Later in the article:

Lake sticks to her guns.

Love this bit:

She's a goodun!!!

Greg

She is lying shit bag. She cost the State of Arizona millions of dollars alleging Election Fraud that never happened. Lying Lake is now and always has been a media whore. Her very poor performance art is old and boring.

She is lying shit bag. She cost the State of Arizona millions of dollars alleging Election Fraud that never happened. Lying Lake is now and always has been a media whore. Her very poor performance art is old and boring.
You're a lying sack of shit

Red text is reserved for mods. It's in the rules. Please refrain from changing quoted text to red.

I once got a 7 day ban for contempt of maud for pointing out that rule to a maude when the poster whom said maud was running interference for in the same thread kept posting everything in big, bold red fonts.

Said maud went back and deleted a lot of our exchange after I got tossed in the hole afterward but still gave me violations for those posts which were not in any way a violation of any rule so that the bot would kick in and do an automatic ban, I think. Unless said maud just did an outright arbitrary ban. Either way, it was really slimy stuff the way that all went down. But whatever. Sometimes it's best to just go ahead and take one for the team if it encourages others to speak up when blatant malfeasance is observed. Though the maud action was more likely taken for the purpose of discouraging others from speaking up regarding those kinds of unscrupulous, arbitrary maud shenanigans when they're observed live. I just remembered all of that when I saw your post regarding the rule here.

I never did appeal it. There was no value in it. But I shouldn't have got a ban for it. And certainly not a 7 day ban when I'd never even had any problems at all previously. That ban was 100% for spite and nothing else. And it should not be on my record.

But coruption is corruption is corruption. What can you do? Right? Without at least one strict constructionist type on the maud staff, it's just always gonna be that way with the problem of arbitrary interpretation and therefore arbitrary action/inaction regarding how one might rather wish to personally interpret the rules to align with and to serve as the illusion of justification for one's personal intent in performing a maud action versus performing legitimate maud actions based on a solid interpretation as it relates to the actual rules as they are written and provided to the usership. And that's why that line that the maud invoked about ''Why don’t you report it, and then the 'team' can decide what if anything to do'' was so laughable. Without a strict constructionist type of maud on the ''team'' the ''team'' is almost always going to just support the maud's action, regardles of how shady it was self-justified and performed. The subject of a given mauds contempt will never get a fair shake as to whether an actual rule was legitimately broken that would justify a seven day ban on a loaded first offense. So any appeal would be akin to Donald Trump getting a fair jury trial in New York. It's laughable. lol.

The fact is that I was right, though. But I already knew that. I think it just peed off the maud because I demonstrated the audacity to point out that said maude was ignoring the rule violation while participating in the thread, and in a manner consistent with forwarding the illusion of empowerment to said poster as a courtesy by letting the politically friendly poster post in big, bold red fonts.

Thanks for clarifying the rule though. Better late than never at all.

Crap of it all was that I had a darned good record before that, too. Never even a warning or anything before that, that I can recall. And haven't had any problems since either.

Sincerely,
Dave

Last edited:
No, you have nothing. Thats why you were begging me for information. Pay attention, you're embarrassing yourself.
But it's pretty well established that a party of no that simply obstructs the democrats cannot win enough elections to get anything done.
That is your statement back it up clown!

I once got a 7 day ban for contempt of maud for pointing out that rule to a maude when the poster whom said maud was running interference for in the same thread kept posting everything in big, bold red fonts.

Said maud went back and deleted a lot of our exchange after I got tossed in the hole afterward but still gave me violations for those posts which were not in any way a violation of any rule so that the bot would kick in and do an automatic ban, I think. Unless said maud just did an outright arbitrary ban. Either way, it was really slimy stuff the way that all went down. But whatever. Sometimes it's best to just go ahead and take one for the team if it encourages others to speak up when blatant malfeasance is observed. Though the maud action was more likely taken for the purpose of discouraging others from speaking up regarding those kinds of unscrupulous, arbitrary maud shenanigans when they're observed live. I just remembered all of that when I saw your post regarding the rule here.

I never did appeal it. There was no value in it. But I shouldn't have got a ban for it. And certainly not a 7 day ban when I'd never even had any problems at all previously. That ban was 100% for spite and nothing else. And it should not be on my record.

But coruption is corruption is corruption. What can you do? Right? Without at least one strict constructionist type on the maud staff, it's just always gonna be that way with the problem of arbitrary interpretation and therefore arbitrary action/inaction regarding how one might rather wish to personally interpret the rules to align with and to serve as the illusion of justification for one's personal intent in performing a maud action versus performing legitimate maud actions based on a solid interpretation as it relates to the actual rules as they are written and provided to the usership. And that's why that line that the maud invoked about ''Why don’t you report it, and then the 'team' can decide what if anything to do'' was so laughable. Without a strict constructionist type of maud on the ''team'' the ''team'' is almost always going to just support the maud's action, regardles of how shady it was self-justified and performed. The subject of a given mauds contempt will never get a fair shake as to whether an actual rule was legitimately broken that would justify a seven day ban on a loaded first offense. So any appeal would be akin to Donald Trump getting a fair jury trial in New York. It's laughable. lol.

The fact is that I was right, though. But I already knew that. I think it just peed off the maud because I demonstrated the audacity to point out that said maude was ignoring the rule violation while participating in the thread, and in a manner consistent with forwarding the illusion of empowerment to said poster as a courtesy by letting the politically friendly poster post in big, bold red fonts.

Thanks for clarifying the rule though. Better late than never at all.

Crap of it all was that I had a darned good record before that, too. Never even a warning or anything before that, that I can recall. And haven't had any problems since either.

Sincerely,
Dave
Yeah, that mod didn't handle that well at all. I wasn't even aware this happened at the time.

In at least two years.

Hahahahahahahaaaaa

Because they don't want to lose now.

Because she is a dumpster fire.
So what? The answer isn’t to brine her. The answer is use the primary system and select a different candidate. Idiots don’t get it.

Forum List

Back