Boehner admitts the right wants a default

Boehner: ‘A Lot’ Of Republicans Want To Force Default, Create ‘Enough Chaos’ To Pass Balanced Budget Amendment | ThinkProgress

BOEHNER: Well, first they want more. And my goodness, I want more too. And secondly, a lot of them believe that if we get past August the second and we have enough chaos, we could force the Senate and the White House to accept a balanced budget amendment. I’m not sure that that — I don’t think that that strategy works. Because I think the closer we get to August the second, frankly, the less leverage we have vis a vis our colleagues in the Senate and the White House.
LiAR!!!

who is the one swinging arround the threat of default like an axe on the American people to get what they want instead of what the Majority of Americans want?

a lot of them believe that if we get past August the second and we have enough chaos, we could force the Senate and the White House to accept a balanced budget amendment."

alot believe economic chaos in the US is a good plan.
Yea, the dimwits do.

How can the democrats end this?

The right can end it NOW by offering a clean debt bill like we have always had.

It would help if that idiot reid would actually do his job and let the senate look at the bill instead of announcing that the bill from Boehner is DOA before the house even passes it. You are such an idiot, it is the DIMWITS that are failing to do their jobs, the idiots!!!

It would help if that idiot reid would actually do his job and let the senate look at the bill instead of announcing that the bill from Boehner is DOA before the house even passes it. You are such an idiot, it is the DIMWITS that are failing to do their jobs, the idiots!!!

The senate has ALREADY said they will not vote for it.

You are not very sharp

who was it that tied crap to the debt limit?

who else in history has ever done that?

You are not very sharp
I know that, that is my point idiot. Proves my point to.

The republicans want a default so they can get what they want even though the American people disagree

Show me where Boehner actually said that. In those words... 'the Republicans want a default'.

Show me.

House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) said today that some members of his own caucus who are refusing to agree to a compromise debt ceiling deal are hoping to unleash “chaos” and thus force the White House and Senate Democrats to make bigger concessions than they’re already offering. As many as 40 House Republicans, especially Tea Party members and freshmen, have demanded nothing short of changing the Constitution to include a balanced budget amendment before they would vote to raise debt ceiling, even though that has zero chance before the U.S. faces potential default on Aug. 2.

Many on the left have been arguing all along that some Republicans are more interested in extorting concessions than addressing the debt issue, and are willing to blow up the economy if they don’t get their way — it’s refreshing, if troubling, to see that their leader agrees.

Boehner: ‘A Lot’ Of Republicans Want To Force Default, Create ‘Enough Chaos’ To Pass Balanced Budget Amendment | ThinkProgress

Last edited:
The link I posted has audio with it.

they just NEVER read anything offered

You are not very sharp
I know that, that is my point idiot. Proves my point to.

How is it Reids fault the senate hates the Boehner bill?

Forum List

Back