Even FOX news sees the danger

Barack Failed Leader Bank ATM's kicked my economy's ass Obama's annual Trillion + Deficits are to blame.

i think Fox thought they could just fire Glen Beck and they could dial these idiots back.

now the idiots are gpoing to distory Foxs bottom line along with the rest of the countrys economy.

Thanks to Obama's nationalizations and bailouts this country has no credit even now.

A default will simply make it official and undeniable.

Then we will have the depression we should have had before the new messiah tinkered with economy and unleashed the printing presses.

That's the rock bottom we could have had so much earlier had Kerry been elected back when that would have done the most good (wreaked maximum havoc most quickly). We're just paying the bill a little later than we should have.

When it's over the survivors will have learned many valuable lessons and will be excellent employees for the Chinese who will own 50% of American industry and Indians (sheet, not blanket) who will own the other 50%. I'm sure they'll appreciate the new work ethic.

what a load of propaganda.

Bush stood in front of the American people BEFORE Obama was elected and announced that we were about to fall into a depression.

If we were actually going to default, i might be a bit concerned. It's not going to happen. But perhaps it should. Maybe then you partisan hacks wouldn't be playing games with our finances. Maybe then you might realize that the spending spree has to stop. Maybe then the people relying on entitlements will get up and actually start contributing to society again.

I'd rather be poor and free, then to live in bondage pretending I have money.

Bush stood in front of the American people BEFORE Obama was elected and announced that we were about to fall into a depression.

Id love to see that quote.

However, even if true, President Bush's rhetoric didn't force President Obama to push us over into it.

Maybe the President should actually show some leadership on this matter and cut some freaking spending. Maybe he would actually get the American people behind him then.

However, even if true, President Bush's rhetoric didn't force President Obama to push us over into it.

Maybe the President should actually show some leadership on this matter and cut some freaking spending. Maybe he would actually get the American people behind him then.

So you are so dishonest you are now saying that Bush did not go on TV to announce to the nation in october of 2008 that the economy was about to collapse and that we were going to bail out the banks?

Maybe you should show a shred of honesty and call off your idiot reps and tell them to pass a clean bebt limit bill and then fight for their partisan demands on their own instead of holding the country hostage to their demands.

So you are so dishonest you are now saying that Bush did not go on TV to announce to the nation in october of 2008 that the economy was about to collapse and that we were going to bail out the banks?

Maybe you should show a shred of honesty and call off your idiot reps and tell them to pass a clean bebt limit bill and then fight for their partisan demands on their own instead of holding the country hostage to their demands.

No. I said I want a source to your claim that He said we were falling in a Depression.

Please keep up and stop with the straw men.

Maybe you should go take a nap and stop with the manic meltdown.

No. I said I want a source to your claim that He said we were falling in a Depression.

Its what the man said was going to happen if we did not bail out the banks.

its been posted a ton of times on this site.

There is no reason to hand you guys facts you jsut pretend they dont exsist even after you have been proven wrong.

Its what the man said was going to happen if we did not bail out the banks.

its been posted a ton of times on this site.

There is no reason to hand you guys facts you jsut pretend they dont exsist even after you have been proven wrong.

Whoa! TM you are not looking yourself look any better here. You better find something. I can't find anything. Not that you are wrong but I looked with no results. If you have something just post it. Don't be that girl.

pretending Bush never made that press conferance wont make Americans forget it happened

Forum List

Back