Boehner admitts the right wants a default

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
May 10, 2007
Boehner: ‘A Lot’ Of Republicans Want To Force Default, Create ‘Enough Chaos’ To Pass Balanced Budget Amendment | ThinkProgress

BOEHNER: Well, first they want more. And my goodness, I want more too. And secondly, a lot of them believe that if we get past August the second and we have enough chaos, we could force the Senate and the White House to accept a balanced budget amendment. I’m not sure that that — I don’t think that that strategy works. Because I think the closer we get to August the second, frankly, the less leverage we have vis a vis our colleagues in the Senate and the White House.

Boehner: ‘A Lot’ Of Republicans Want To Force Default, Create ‘Enough Chaos’ To Pass Balanced Budget Amendment | ThinkProgress

BOEHNER: Well, first they want more. And my goodness, I want more too. And secondly, a lot of them believe that if we get past August the second and we have enough chaos, we could force the Senate and the White House to accept a balanced budget amendment. I’m not sure that that — I don’t think that that strategy works. Because I think the closer we get to August the second, frankly, the less leverage we have vis a vis our colleagues in the Senate and the White House.

Boehner does NOT say Republicans want to force default. The nimrod who titled the story said it... and you believed it... even when the exact quote from Boehner doesn't say it.

You're pathetically bad at this.

• Banned
"a lot of them believe that if we get past August the second and we have enough chaos, we could force the Senate and the White House to accept a balanced budget amendment."

He is saying a lot of the right want to see chaos in the US so they can get their way

Boehner admits the right wants a default

Many in the TPM and far right fringe fantasize that they’re in some epic struggle with an ‘evil’ Federal government, a guerrilla war where they’re the insurgents trying to topple the hated regime.

And they don’t care who gets hurt.

They believe as much disruption and chaos they can create will reflect poorly on Obama and increase their chances of winning the WH. This is of course their only goal per the Senate Minority Leader, not the welfare of the Nation.

a lot of them believe that if we get past August the second and we have enough chaos, we could force the Senate and the White House to accept a balanced budget amendment."

alot believe economic chaos in the US is a good plan.

I think they right is turning the water on in the bathtub now

you_cant_fix_stupid_poster-p228991601213366312tdad_400.jpg

VOTE REPUBLICAN!

The republicans want a default so they can get what they want even though the American people disagree

TM please answer this question:

What exactly is bad about living within our means?

The republicans want a default so they can get what they want even though the American people disagree

Show me where Boehner actually said that. In those words... 'the Republicans want a default'.

Show me.

god you're fucking stupid

Ok....let's hear YOUR explanation of what Boehner means by "chaos"? :confused:

And I just can't wait to read what you post on it.......:razz:

And that goes for you too Conservative.....

Forum List

Back