Boebert, Santos Co-Sponsor Bill To Make AR-15 The National Gun

Except they don't.
  • They cannot defend themselves.
We’re leading the developed world in gun deaths. How much defense is really taking place?
  • They can dissent, but they cannot make that dissent stick.
Plenty of dissent in other nations, plenty of dissent here.

Oh, by the way...what dissent have you made “stuck” via firearms?
They, like you, have been pacified.
LOL...again..what dissent have you been able to enact via firearms?

We’re leading the developed world in gun deaths. How much defense is really taking place?
According to the rabidly anti-gun Violence Policy Center...
For every firearm-related-murder in the US, ~10 guns are used in self-defense
For every firearm-related suicide in the US, ~5 guns are used in self-defense.
Do the math and get back to me.

Oh, and its perfectly OK for you to be pacified - just don't expect the rest of us to follow along.

According to the rabidly anti-gun Violence Policy Center...
For every firearm-related-murder in the US, ~10 guns are used in self-defense
For every firearm-related suicide in the US, ~5 guns are used in self-defense.
Are these the same people that said there were 2,500 shoot outs a day, every day, for the past 50 years.... yet strangely most people have never been in a gun fight, know anyone who has been in a gun fight, and know nobody who knows anyone who has been in a gun fight.

Are these the same people that said there were 2,500 shoot outs a day, every day, for the past 50 years....
Dunno. Are they?
Fact remains:
-For every firearm-related-murder in the US, ~10 guns are used in self-defense
-For every firearm-related suicide in the US, ~5 guns are used in self-defense.

Some things are just done for fun. It will amuse conservatives. :laugh:
I don't require 'fun'. I require these poo flinging CongressCritters to do their JOBS and pass legislation, including avoiding another shutdown. I don't require some superficial 'gesture'. Magaturds have completely lost the plot. What a fucking joke they have become.

Dunno. Are they?
Fact remains:
Fact? LOL. Sure. How many gunfights have you been in?

I don't require 'fun'. I require these poo flinging CongressCritters to do their JOBS and pass legislation, including avoiding another shutdown. I don't require some superficial 'gesture'. Magaturds have completely lost the plot. What a fucking joke they have become.
"Another shutdown"? When was there a shutdown? Why are democrat arguments always so inferior and weak?

This sounds cool. I'm a bit surprised Santos sponsored it. Something like this should have been done years ago.

---Moore introduced a bill (H.R.1095) that would declare the AR-15 style rifle the “National Gun of the United States.”---

God has forsaken you. The evidence is that you can't find the peace that surpasses all understanding. God is denying you peace as punishment for your vile sins.

Yep. Fact.
How many gunfights have you been in? Zero. Just like 99% of the populations. Stating that there are a million+ gun uses every year is farcical. That would be well over 23M this century alone--that is more than the population of Florida.

Never happened.

Do the math.

Forum List

Back