Kimmel mocks gun owners

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Jimmy Kimmel on Friday tore into the four House Republicans who are backing a bill to make the AR-15 assault rifle the “national gun of the United States.”

Rep. Barry Moore (R-Ala.) introduced the bill that is co-sponsored by serial fabulist Rep. George Santos (R-N.Y.), Rep. Andrew Clyde (R-Ga.) and extremist Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-Colo.).

“These are the heroes working to get us a national gun,” said Kimmel.

“And the next time there’s a mass shooting with an AR-15, which will probably be by the end of the week, we’ll know who to thank, the four gun whores of the apocalypse,” he added.

Comment:
Democrats use guns to commit crimes with.
Republicans own guns to defend themselves from the Democrat Party's muggers, car jackers, rapists and mass shooter murderers.
Jimmy Kimmel is a dumb liberal crackpot.
jimmykimmel2djlsdjls.jpg
jimmykimmelisaracistasshole.jpg
jimmykimmelkahakjdhakdh.jpg
guncontroldemocratsarenaziposlkdjaljdlsdjaldjl.png

I fully support the 2nd. I believe people should be able to own automatic weapons. If they can afford it, anything the government can own.

The push to create an "official national gun" is extremely stupid and brought about by extremely stupid people.

Jimmy Kimmel on Friday tore into the four House Republicans who are backing a bill to make the AR-15 assault rifle the “national gun of the United States.”

Rep. Barry Moore (R-Ala.) introduced the bill that is co-sponsored by serial fabulist Rep. George Santos (R-N.Y.), Rep. Andrew Clyde (R-Ga.) and extremist Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-Colo.).

“And the next time there’s a mass shooting with an AR-15, which will probably be by the end of the week, we’ll know who to thank, the four gun whores of the apocalypse,” he added.

Comment:
Republicans own guns to defend themselves from the Democrat Party's muggers, car jackers, rapists and mass shooter murderers.
View attachment 760351View attachment 760352View attachment 760353View attachment 760354
Kimmel is just a cuck establishment mouthpiece. His funny days ended when he stopped Adam Corolla's wingman.

Comment:
View attachment 760351View attachment 760352View attachment 760353View attachment 760354

Hmmmm...perhaps someone could ask the heavily armed, with guns, private security, that protects jimmy kimmel....they might have a more relevant opinion than he does....

We all know it, Kimmel is just another talking head from the MSM. He and his writers do what they can to promote their political agendas. There are sound logical arguments for the 2nd Amendment, but heads like Kimmel will continue to spout out illogical satire to promote their ideas and the masses, eat it up.

I am very pro 2nd Amendment but I think the idea of a "national gun" is stupid.

He says that while simultaneously surrounded by an army of armed security.

I fully support the 2nd. I believe people should be able to own automatic weapons. If they can afford it, anything the government can own.

The push to create an "official national gun" is extremely stupid and brought about by extremely stupid people.
A national gun? As a gun owner and hunter this is quite idiotic. Nutso in fact.

Forum List

Back