Boebert, Santos Co-Sponsor Bill To Make AR-15 The National Gun

It’s still blows my mind that people like Santos and Boebert are in congress. How embarrassing… we should be ashamed for voting these people in
They are terrible, but i can point out numerous democrats that are significantly worse.

It’s still blows my mind that people like Santos and Boebert are in congress. How embarrassing… we should be ashamed for voting these people in
You know what is even worse? A corrupt shithead low IQ Mr. Potatohead getting away with stealing an election, a VP that got the position by giving blowjobs and dumbass hate filled Democrats in Congress like this Maxine Waters and Sheila Jackson Lee.

Sorta stupid, all is falling apart and it's nonsense

But I'll give creds, it triggers the loons

You know what is even worse? A corrupt shithead low IQ Mr. Potatohead getting away with stealing an election, a VP that got the position by giving blowjobs and dumbass hate filled Democrats in Congress like this Maxine Waters and Sheila Jackson Lee.
It’s that kind of brainwashed groupthink that elects these turds into office. People like you who do the voting are just as much of the problem

I was better off under Trump, you were too. Stop trying to piss down my back and telling me it's raining
You were locked down and many out of work under Trump. Did you forget?

But but but that was the Dems..,. No that was all under Trump. The economy and country went to shit.

Lesson here… some factors go beyond the control of POTUS, good and bad.

Trump was the worst president in American history by far. He has divided our people and pitted them against each other is an utterly disgusting way. He belongs nowhere near a spotlight

You were locked down and many out of work under Trump. Did you forget?

But but but that was the Dems..,. No that was all under Trump. The economy and country went to shit.

Lesson here… some factors go beyond the control of POTUS, good and bad.

Trump was the worst president in American history by far. He has divided our people and pitted them against each other is an utterly disgusting way. He belongs nowhere near a spotlight

I was never locked down. You were though weren't you, sheeple?

Save your nonsense, I'm no Trump fan but I was better off while he was POTUS.

You were too

It’s that kind of brainwashed groupthink that elects these turds into office. People like you who do the voting are just as much of the problem

You stupid confused Moon Bats are a great examples of why we can't trust Libtards with our Constitutional Rights. You don't believe in individual rights. Only collective rights.

If the collective decide you shouldn't have a firearm then fine. Piss on the Bill of Rights. That is how you sonofabitches roll.

I’m a pro gun guy but this is fucking stupid. Considering a 22lr is the gun most people first shoot and that sparks their interest in firearms if any gun is Americas gun it would be that. I am way more concerned about reducing crime, making housing more affordable, closing the border and people being able to feed their families than I am about a national gun. Just when you think it’s impossible to be more tone deaf to the concerns of the public than a democrat is, we have a fraud and theater slut saying “hold my beer“

Forum List

Back