More proof they are ungrateful to Trump and the GOP

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Trump was right. They are most definitely ungrateful. Streisand's new book is just more proof.

---Barbra Streisand sounds off on politics, rips Trump in new memoir---

Since when did she matter?
---She has been active in support of left-of-center politics and the Democratic Party throughout her career---

---She has been active in support of left-of-center politics and the Democratic Party throughout her career---

She is ancient history the drag queens don't imitate her look anymore.

And?

Since when did she matter?
---With the Presidential election just two weeks away, prominent Hollywood Democrat Barbra Streisand has sent an “emergency” email to the entire Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) mailing list, urging all recipients to dig deep into their pockets for last minute Obama campaign donations---

---With the Presidential election just two weeks away, prominent Hollywood Democrat Barbra Streisand has sent an “emergency” email to the entire Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) mailing list, urging all recipients to dig deep into their pockets for last minute Obama campaign donations---

So? :dunno: Why are you such a weirdo with a hard on for Streisand? That seems the real question. I give no fucks about Streisand, btw. A little before my time.

And, her hating Trump is like saying water is wet. Forgettably obvious from the Left. Most US Jews count the Democrat party as their religion. They tend to not want Israel to succed and if this non-Jewish old man had his way, I'd refuse any of them the ability to make Aliyah to escape the pogroms that will come to America. If they are allowed to immigrate there they will do even more to harm and weaken Israel.

Forum List

Back