Boebert, Santos Co-Sponsor Bill To Make AR-15 The National Gun

I love the way Boebert and Santos can trigger Dems. and RINOs. with a symbolic gun gesture. Dems. and RINOs would rather spend their time on various amnesties, investigations, impeachments, election tampering prosecutions and defunding police as well as officially backing the Palestinian baby killers. Ds and RINOs are unfit. MAGA

I love the way Boebert and Santos can trigger Dems. and RINOs. with a symbolic gun gesture. Dems. and RINOs would rather spend their time on various amnesties, investigations, impeachments, election tampering prosecutions and defunding police as well as officially backing the Palestinian baby killers. Ds and RINOs are unfit. MAGA
Hope you’re not counting on them in ‘24. It’s going to be a blue tsunami. The GOP has lost the Zoomers. OH and KY prove it. Polls notwithstanding, they’re in trouble bigly.

This sounds cool. I'm a bit surprised Santos sponsored it. Something like this should have been done years ago.

---Moore introduced a bill (H.R.1095) that would declare the AR-15 style rifle the “National Gun of the United States.”---

Why the AR-15? Why not the Colt .45 that has far more history in the US.

Hope you’re not counting on them in ‘24. It’s going to be a blue tsunami. The GOP has lost the Zoomers. OH and KY prove it. Polls notwithstanding, they’re in trouble bigly.
I hope you're wrong because if the GOP is in trouble, the country is in even bigger trouble.

Will teabaggers provide a di$count if people buy America's "national gun"?
Of course not.
The bill is as useless as Boebert, Santos and the AR-15.

how do you know she did not?
Just an assumption.
images

Forum List

Back