Boebert, Santos Co-Sponsor Bill To Make AR-15 The National Gun

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
This sounds cool. I'm a bit surprised Santos sponsored it. Something like this should have been done years ago.

---Moore introduced a bill (H.R.1095) that would declare the AR-15 style rifle the “National Gun of the United States.”---

That is a great idea. Sadly, the Senate is controlled by the Democrats, as is the Oval Office, so it's a waste of time. If by some miracle, the Republicans can get all three branches of the government, they should submit it and send troops into those states banning the rifle from law-abiding citizens.

This sounds cool. I'm a bit surprised Santos sponsored it. Something like this should have been done years ago.

---Moore introduced a bill (H.R.1095) that would declare the AR-15 style rifle the “National Gun of the United States.”---

It’s still blows my mind that people like Santos and Boebert are in congress. How embarrassing… we should be ashamed for voting these people in

That is a great idea. Sadly, the Senate is controlled by the Democrats, as is the Oval Office, so it's a waste of time. If by some miracle, the Republicans can get all three branches of the government, they should submit it and send troops into those states banning the rifle from law-abiding citizens.

The military cannot enforce any laws. You would need to figure out another way.

we need the ones already on the books enforced.
That would be nice too.

However some "well regulated militia member" with no record can buy a gun (or a dozen), buy a bullet (or a thousand), load the gun, walk into a place and shoot someone and haven't violated a single law until they pulled the trigger.

We should address that reality. Don't expect the GOP to start believing reality anytime soon though.

Of course they don't need to go through the formality of having no record since background checks are a joke:

:laughing0301:

In other news, Hitler is the new spokesperson for SWATCH. :)

It’s still blows my mind that people like Santos and Boebert are in congress. How embarrassing… we should be ashamed for voting these people in
oddly, many feel the same about the Squad.

Not at all. We need tougher gun control laws. The near-weekly bloodbaths we experience here in the US confirm this.

We don't need a "national gun". It's a stupendously idiotic idea.
Watching how Progs riot all the time and authoritarians put their jackboots on citizens necks and it happens in red areas, weapons are needed.

Yet another example of Republicans being unfit to govern as they waste time on this nonsense.

Need to make their names before being booted from Congress?!?! :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back