Boebert, Santos Co-Sponsor Bill To Make AR-15 The National Gun

This sounds cool. I'm a bit surprised Santos sponsored it. Something like this should have been done years ago.

---Moore introduced a bill (H.R.1095) that would declare the AR-15 style rifle the “National Gun of the United States.”---

I think this happened back in February when Barry Moore (Alabama) introduced a bill that he hoped would shore up 2nd Amendment rights. Boebert and Santos both signed on as cosponsors.

I don't believe a complete text of the legislation was ever made public though or if the Library of Congress ever assigned a number to a bill. Never debated on on the House floor.

In other words it probably 'wasted' no more than a minute or two and went nowhere.

But it sure triggers the left doesn't it. :)

This sounds cool. I'm a bit surprised Santos sponsored it. Something like this should have been done years ago.

---Moore introduced a bill (H.R.1095) that would declare the AR-15 style rifle the “National Gun of the United States.”---

I don’t think I’d want to have Santos co-sponsor any bill I favored.

Also, I don’t think we need a national gun.

But yes. It does serve to trigger our libturds.

It was better under Orange Man.... dumbass

Go buy a house, you can't afford the interest
That’s a result of the massive stimulus spending that BOTH Trump and Biden did to stimulate the economy during COVID shutdowns. Go ahead and say that’s not true. I dare you

That’s a result of the massive stimulus spending that BOTH Trump and Biden did to stimulate the economy during COVID shutdowns. Go ahead and say that’s not true. I dare you

No it's not, now stop throwing MSNBC, CNN, Huffingpaint shit at me

I’m not a fan of Biden either… but Trump is in a league of his own…. by far
The best thing that can happen to this country, is to have Biden and Trump take turns lying in state at the Capital, preferably before next July.

Those who voted for the likes of Santos and Boebert should be ashamed.
a8f642g6tczb1.jpg

Not at all. We need tougher gun control laws. The near-weekly bloodbaths we experience here in the US confirm this.

We don't need a "national gun". It's a stupendously idiotic idea.

The daily blood baths in democrat party controlled cities have a very easy solution.....vote out the democrats who have destroyed the police in our cities and who keep releasing the violent criminals who do all of the shooting.......

Problem solved....and it has the virtue of not bothering normal gun owners.

That would be nice too.

However some "well regulated militia member" with no record can buy a gun (or a dozen), buy a bullet (or a thousand), load the gun, walk into a place and shoot someone and haven't violated a single law until they pulled the trigger.

We should address that reality. Don't expect the GOP to start believing reality anytime soon though.

Of course they don't need to go through the formality of having no record since background checks are a joke:

And yet sales of rifles like that aren't the problem in this country. The democrat party destroying the ability of police to arrest criminals, and then, when we do arrest criminals, the democrat party judges, prosecutors and politicians releasing them from custody, over and over again, no matter how many gun felonies they commit....

You are an idiot.

This is the type of guy you guys want on the street shooting people because you need dead people to push gun control...

Prosecutors have charged a Chicago man with shooting into a crowd of people, killing one and injuring another, while he was on bail for a pending Class X armed habitual criminal gun case.

Now charged with first-degree murder and attempted murder, Lamont Johnson, 39, was ordered into custody to await trial by Judge Susana Ortiz during a detention hearing Saturday afternoon.

Johnson is the 24th person accused of shooting, killing, or trying to shoot or kill someone in Chicago this year while awaiting trial for a felony. The cases involve at least 39 victims, 12 of whom died.

The shooting occurred late on September 29 in the 3300 block of West 19th Street.

And yet sales of rifles like that aren't the problem in this country. The democrat party destroying the ability of police to arrest criminals, and then, when we do arrest criminals, the democrat party judges, prosecutors and politicians releasing them from custody, over and over again, no matter how many gun felonies they commit....

You are an idiot.

This is the type of guy you guys want on the street shooting people because you need dead people to push gun control...

Prosecutors have charged a Chicago man with shooting into a crowd of people, killing one and injuring another, while he was on bail for a pending Class X armed habitual criminal gun case.

Now charged with first-degree murder and attempted murder, Lamont Johnson, 39, was ordered into custody to await trial by Judge Susana Ortiz during a detention hearing Saturday afternoon.

Johnson is the 24th person accused of shooting, killing, or trying to shoot or kill someone in Chicago this year while awaiting trial for a felony. The cases involve at least 39 victims, 12 of whom died.

The shooting occurred late on September 29 in the 3300 block of West 19th Street.

The Uvalde shooter didn’t violate the law until he started killing kids. You may have missed that while making love to your weapon.

The Uvalde shooter didn’t violate the law until he started killing kids. You may have missed that while making love to your weapon.

Yes......he didn't commit any crimes until then. And? I know you are a fascist pig, just waiting to start mass arrests of people who disagree with you.....

Mass public shootings in the U.S. in 2022, total.....

Number murdered....

People murdered in primarily democrat party controlled cities as they destroy local police and release violent criminals over and over again....

19,000, up from the 10,000 average because of the direct war on the police and releasing of criminals put into overdrive by the democrats beginning in 2015....

So you can see why you have no fucking point......

You support the political party, the democrats, whose policies kill 10s of thousands of people every single year, and then try to use emotional black male for 12 individuals out of over 350 million who commit acts of mass shootings......

While Americans use their legal guns 1.2 million times a year to stop rapes, robberies, murders, beatings, stabbings, and even mass public shootings......each year.....according to the Centers for Disease Control...

You are truly and idiot.

Forum List

Back