Buffalo Urine Consumption

Blaster

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2022
I talked to a guy that drinks buffalo urine and touts its health benefits. This is something I would never drink but are there any folks here that would?

I talked to a guy that drinks buffalo urine and touts its health benefits. This is something I would never drink but are there any folks here that would?

Many people in S. Asia believe human urine consumption is healthful as well. I'm with you, not interested.

add me to the not interested, but i would need heep big medicine before i drank from a bison faucet.

real truth, in rome, do as the romans.

Being as it would be full of toxins.....duh.

Saw an article a long time ago about some Japanese guy who drank his own urine. He swore by it.....LOL

Sounds like the Native Americans were having a good joke at the expense of the white eyes.

But let me check with Mr. Horned Man...

1712180694555.jpeg

I have told many people to eat shit, next time I might tell them drink buffalo urine.

It’s weird how you went from conditioning yourself to long-term commitment, then suddenly jumped into drinking piss. Is this part of the conditioning?

Reminds me of the guy who went into a bar, told the bartender if he poured him a shot, he could tell him who made it, all for free shot each time he did it. So the bartender pours one, the guy says Seagram Special...bingo gets another free shot. Gets another shot, same deal.....Jack Daniels, this goes on for some time. The bartender is getting upset now, so he pours the guy a shot of piss.

The guy drinks it and spits it out and says THAT'S PISS.....the bartender calmly replied, yes, but can you tell me who made it?

It’s weird how you went from conditioning yourself to long-term commitment, then suddenly jumped into drinking piss. Is this part of the conditioning?
Some long distance Zimbabwe and Ethiopian runners drink it, so yeah it is

Golden-Ale-glass-small.jpg

Forum List

Back