Body Hacking

Umm..not for those functions particularly, but Id def. like my bank card linked to a fingerprint only - no numbers/magnets or chips to hack, just come chop my finger off or die trying.

Umm..not for those functions particularly, but Id def. like my bank card linked to a fingerprint only - no numbers/magnets or chips to hack, just come chop my finger off or die trying.
It's pretty hard to hack a chip implant as you'd have to be very close to the person to do it. I mean like just a few inches away from the implant and that assumes the hacker knows exactly where it is

I read about a guy who had his implant hooked to his Apple Pay. IMO that is way more secure than carrying cards around since you can link it to a refillable card with just a small balance

It's pretty hard to hack a chip implant as you'd have to be very close to the person to do it. I mean like just a few inches away from the implant and that assumes the hacker knows exactly where it is

I read about a guy who had his implant hooked to his Apple Pay. IMO that is way more secure than carrying cards around since you can link it to a refillable card with just a small balance
I meant the chips in credit cards nowadays, not the one in your OP. I actually love your idea in the OP - just needs the more ideas attached like the apple pay one.

Not just no but hell no. I don't even do Fakebook. I like being autonomous and anonymous. It won't be long before big brother tracks your every move and knows how long you were in the bathroom.

Not just no but hell no. I don't even do Fakebook. I like being autonomous and anonymous. It won't be long before big brother tracks your every move and knows how long you were in the bathroom.
Being tracked has been pretty beneficial for me so far.

This is something you do for yourself. No one would even k ow you have it

So?
So I enjoy being benefitted, lol. And never dont!
I don't benefit from you being tracked. Unless it's an ankle bracelet.

So?
im not worried about you for formulating my opinions is all, mr weasel

So?
im not worried about you for formulating my opinions is all, mr weasel
When did I try?

Not I. At most, some sort of personally dedicated device, but implanted? Unh, uh!

The Book of Revelations says that there will be no salvation for you, if you take your implant, especially in your head or hand.

On the other hand, what will happen to you if you take the implant in your dick? Imagine, sex based balance transfers and bill payments.

Plus this is an excellent start to record it on Wall Street and trade it as the other commodities. I sense big money to be made here. Especially when we track you for not meeting your quota.

The Book of Revelations says that there will be no salvation for you, if you take your implant, especially in your head or hand.

On the other hand, what will happen to you if you take the implant in your dick? Imagine, sex based balance transfers and bill payments.

Plus this is an excellent start to record it on Wall Street and trade it as the other commodities. I sense big money to be made here. Especially when we track you for not meeting your quota.
So you can still be saved if you outwit god and get your pecker chipped instead? Clever man. It would add a new demension to the ole chip reader slot though.

Forum List

Back