Challenge to all posters

Sure, Bob.
Do you think Boogaloo Boi was a hint?

‘Boogaloo Boi’ charged in fire of Minneapolis police precinct during George Floyd protest​

This article is more than 3 years old
Ivan Harrison Hunter, a Texas rightwing extremist, bragged about helping to set the fire then was seen shooting 13 rounds at the building
clear case of bigotry. Trying to change the fire bombers from black to white.

Hey, Bob...don't get yourself banned on this site.
You are fun.
You bring sort of a honest-to-Jezus QAnon vibe to the discussions.

Gracias, amigo.
Nothing I say deserved me being banned. As to your personal favorite, I really am totally ignorant about your personal sites. I personally do not visit Qanon sites.

First rule of Fight Club.
No one talks about Fight Club.

You are fun, RobQ.
Don't get kicked out.
I like your entertainment value.
You shoulda joined sooner.
Why are you recruiting for Qanon?

In the end, the real insurrections by BLM and antifa went unpunished while our corrupt DOJ threw the book at the innocent J6 protestors. You Democrats need to realize that corrupt government benefits nobody. MAGA
There was no such insurrection.

Compare this to the man who was in Baltimore being sentenced to 22 years in prison. Andhe was not present that day the Capitol was damaged.

1. Topics
  2. George Floyd Protests

Man sentenced to 4 years for Minneapolis police station fire​

The man must also pay $12 million in restitution for his role in lighting the Third Precinct headquarters on fire during unrest after George Floyd's death

Apr 30, 2021

By Liz Sawyer
Star Tribune
MINNEAPOLIS — A Brainerd man has been sentenced to four years in prison and must pay $12 million in restitution for his role in the lighting the Minneapolis Third Precinct police headquarters on fire during civil unrest after the death of George Floyd.
Who would I be comparing him to?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Who would I be comparing him to?
This guy?

• Winner
Then why the article that doesn’t give any evidence of insurrection when I say that there hasn’t yet been anyone charged with insurrection ?

I’m not aware of soros funding trump or Fox or newsmax. Those are all things he stands against.

The charge is "seditious conspiracy" and multiple defendants have been both charged and found guilty of sedition:

11 members of the Oath Keepers have been charged with Seditious Conspiracy, and 8 of them have been found guilty.

• Informative
This guy?

Did you bother to read your own link? He conspired to prevent the peaceful transfer of power through the use of violence and was quoted as saying, "make no mistake, we did this". What's your issue? The other criminals weren't trying to over throw the government. They tried to burn a police station down with molotovs. Also stupid but a different crime. By the way a right wing, boogaloo boy was also sentenced to 4 years in that incident. He fired 16 rounds into the police station. He still got less time than Tarrio and you know what, I'm good with that. Don't fuck around with democracy and you won't have to find out. :dunno:

Did you bother to read your own link? He conspired to prevent the peaceful transfer of power through the use of violence and was quoted as saying, "make no mistake, we did this". What's your issue? The other criminals weren't trying to over throw the government. They tried to burn a police station down with molotovs. Also stupid but a different crime. By the way a right wing, boogaloo boy was also sentenced to 4 years in that incident. He fired 16 rounds into the police station. He still got less time than Tarrio and you know what, I'm good with that. Don't fuck around with democracy and you won't have to find out. :dunno:
Yeah, :lol: I know....

I was just helping you out, with a link!

Did you bother to read your own link? He conspired to prevent the peaceful transfer of power through the use of violence and was quoted as saying, "make no mistake, we did this". What's your issue? The other criminals weren't trying to over throw the government. They tried to burn a police station down with molotovs. Also stupid but a different crime. By the way a right wing, boogaloo boy was also sentenced to 4 years in that incident. He fired 16 rounds into the police station. He still got less time than Tarrio and you know what, I'm good with that. Don't fuck around with democracy and you won't have to find out.

1701181758770.png
...worst insurrection ever...

Forum List

Back