"Body Cam Woman Tased, Arrested with Heroin and Cocaine in Car Okaloosa County Sheriff's Office"

AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Morgan-Elyse-Gabrielle-Revell-mugshot.jpg

"Body Cam Woman Tased, Arrested with Heroin and Cocaine in Car Okaloosa County Sheriff's Office" Published on Aug 15, 2017 by Video Leak Police

Thanks to an alert Deputy doing his job, an apparent emotionally troubled or mentally ill American citizen addicted to life sapping heroin was arrested and for a few hours, was prevented from causing further harm to herself, as well as posing a HUGE DANGER to her peaceful neighbors.

Hopefully she spends some time confined in a jail or prison cell.

Related thread...

Police Body Cam Memorialized "Feral Human Behavior"

Peace.

More like spend time in a drug rehab facility/mental facility. Jail doesn't help someone like that. All it does is cost the taxpayers money with low to zero results.

More like spend time in a drug rehab facility/mental facility. Jail doesn't help someone like that. All it does is cost the taxpayers money with low to zero results.

Hello, B.

Excessive speeding

Excessive speeding while admittedly under the influence of heroin

Excessive speeding, distracted driving while using a phone & under the influence of heroin

Failure to Comply With a Lawful Order from a PO

Resisting Arrest

Reckless Endangerment for placing her car in drive while attempting to escape being taken into custody.

We still don't know how many times, if any, she been arrested and convicted for other crimes and offenses.

Sorry, Beagle, I'm not willing to overlook these crimes and offenses.

Even if this 27-yr-old citizen has a clean criminal record, I say send her to jail or prison, whichever the court deems appropriate.

I'm pretty sure the most of the people this admitted heroin abuser screwed over in her past aren't feeling sorry for her.

Peace.

Hello, B.

Excessive speeding

Excessive speeding while admittedly under the influence of heroin

Excessive speeding, distracted driving while using a phone & under the influence of heroin

Failure to Comply With a Lawful Order from a PO

Resisting Arrest

Reckless Endangerment for placing her car in drive while attempting to escape being taken into custody.

We still don't know how many times, if any, she been arrested and convicted for other crimes and offenses.

Sorry, Beagle, I'm not willing to overlook these crimes and offenses.

Even if this 27-yr-old citizen has a clean criminal record, I say send her to jail or prison, whichever the court deems appropriate.

I'm pretty sure the most of the people this admitted heroin abuser screwed over in her past aren't feeling sorry for her.

Peace.
Agree, but drug rehab and possibly a good long stay in a mental ward would do the trick. Druggies are just a menace to themselves, and to everyone else around them.

Forum List

Back