Police Body Cam Memorialized "Feral Human Behavior"

AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
'Body Cam Assault Claims on Burlington Police of a 18 Year Old Belligerent Girl' Published on Jul 7, 2017 by Video Leak Police 1,170,749 views #PublicFreakout #angrypeople #crazywoman

____​

Police body cams: Exposing near-Feral, as well as emotionally or mentally disturbed Human Beings.

While on the phone, hearing the officer reply to the EDP's father, "I know she's eighteen" makes me wonder if her father even bothered showing up to aid his apparent sick daughter?

The officer allowed this woman to walk all over him. For his and other cop's safety, I hope he reviews and alters his tactics.

Obama BULLIES VIOLENT CHILDREN.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS*;

Why did the ass hole cop grab her to start with? Was he afraid for his life? She did go a little nuts after he attacked her, but there was no need for him to escalate the situation to that point..

He requires a little training in restraint techniques.

I'd have body slammed her and cuffed her, ankles too, no pleases or thank yous.

Where's Ol' Billy Clubb?

I'd have body slammed her and cuffed her, ankles too, no pleases or thank yous..

Of course you would. That's how cops became known as pigs.

That's how annoying people learn to comport themselves in a civilized society.

Exactly. The cop attacked her because he was annoyed. There was no reason to do it otherwise.

Nope. She refused his lawful order, and resisted arrest.

It's all on her.

I'd have body slammed her and cuffed her, ankles too, no pleases or thank yous..

Of course you would. That's how cops became known as pigs.

That's how annoying people learn to comport themselves in a civilized society.

Exactly. The cop attacked her because he was annoyed. There was no reason to do it otherwise.

Nope. She refused his lawful order, and resisted arrest.

It's all on her.

She was arrested after his attack. No reason to arrest her before. He intentionally escalated it because he was annoyed.

Why did the ass hole cop grab her to start with? Was he afraid for his life? She did go a little nuts after he attacked her, but there was no need for him to escalate the situation to that point..
:auiqs.jpg:You must have grown up in the same trailer park as she did.
There comes a time to submit and take it to the courts. This was one of those times.

There comes a time to submit and take it to the courts. This was one of those times.

I have seen cops beat people just because they were annoyed. I don't think that just happens in trailer parks. Beating someone just because you can is not the best way to earn respect, and courts are useless unless you have video and several white witnesses.

I have seen cops beat people just because they were annoyed. I don't think that just happens in trailer parks. Beating someone just because you can is not the best way to earn respect, and courts are useless unless you have video and several white witnesses.
We're talking about this particular incident, not the one you were involved with.
The trailer park reference is speaking of the mentality.....deal with it.

We're talking about this particular incident, not the one you were involved with.

In this particular incident, the cop attacked her because he was annoyed. There wasn't any other reason.

In this particular incident, the cop attacked her because he was annoyed. There wasn't any other reason.
Other than not cooperating with the cops instructions? Her acting hinkey and non compliant?
I have no idea who the law enforcement is in your area, but he acted quite rational IMO. I would have tased her
until the corn started popping.

I have seen cops beat people just because they were annoyed.

After witnessing what you believe is a cop committing a crime, did you do your duty as a responsible citizen and file a complaint with the appropriate police jurisdiction?

Peace.

Other than not cooperating with the cops instructions? Her acting hinkey and non compliant?
I have no idea who the law enforcement is in your area, but he acted quite rational IMO. I would have tased her
until the corn started popping.

Her behavior was that of a spoiled child, and she annoyed me from just watching the video, but she did nothing to indicate the potential for harm to the cop or anyone else, she didn't try to escape, and she did nothing to interfere with the cop doing his job. The cop went off because he was annoyed. That is not legal grounds for him to behave as he did. His actions had nothing to do with his or anybody's safety, but had everything to do with his childish desire to unnecessarily exert his authority . His ego doesn't belong on the police force. She was a child, and behaved as a child might. He was an adult, and should have behaved as an adult.

Revisit the tape at 8:06, and watch until 8:15. If you still think the same way, we’ll it says a lot.

That is a young woman, not a child. It took me a minute to realize that because I kept thinking she was a rabid honey badger.

I didn't see the officer display any behavior that crossed any lines.

She needed to be bonked on the head. Or tasered till her eyes get raisiny.

If that were my kid behaving like that, they'd get another bonk in the head after she got home.

Revisit the tape at 8:06, and watch until 8:15. If you still think the same way, we’ll it says a lot.

After about 10 minutes of constant insults and being berated by the arrogant cop, the child said something childish. What was your point again?

You obviously never watched the video. And 18 is not a child.

After about 10 minutes of constant insults and being berated by the arrogant cop, the child said something childish. What was your point again?

Forum List

Back