Police Body Cam Memorialized "Feral Human Behavior"

Ok for those of you who dont understand. Heres my sordid tale of a once working security guard brutalized and life shattered and turned feral.
Me.
I had gotten off work one night , tired as hell and just wanting peace. The pigs raided my floor over a stupid TOY gun. I was not told of the situation nor was i given any quarter when i emerged from my room to tell them to shut the hell up.
Id gone downstairs to the first floor to protest their presence.. still unaware of the situation that theyd been called for.
The bloody.pigs jumped me first then kneed me 5 times in the head and by the second knee on my face he was screaming i was under arrest.
Im ptsd rage sufferer and feral. Im also handicapped with multiple disabilities of which scoliosis and mobility issues are two of many. I was TRYING to fit into a society that wants to squash honest people like myself. So i disagree with the one who says she deserved it.
Did I deserve to have my head all but caved in for lodging a protest in having my peace disturbed after a rough night? I was working night security at the time btw. Ive since lost my job and have more serious.medical problems than before thanks to the brutality i suffered at those ignorant bastiches hands.
So no. That is a case of parental neglect and the kid didnt deserve it. She should have been taken to an asylum to be treated medically for neglect.

Last edited:
Ok for those of you who dont understand. Heres my sordid tale of a once working security guard brutalized and life shattered and turned feral.
Me.
I had gotten off work one night , tired as hell and just wanting peace. The pigs raided my floor over a stupid TOY gun. I was not told of the situation nor was i given any quarter when i emerged from my room to tell them to shut the hell up.
Id gone downstairs to the first floor to protest their presence.. still unaware of the situation that theyd been called for.
The bloody.pigs jumped me first then kneed me 5 times in the head and by the second knee on my face he was screaming i was under arrest.
Im ptsd rage sufferer and feral. Im also handicapped with multiple disabilities of which scoliosis and mobility issues are two of many. I was TRYING to fit into a society that wants to squash honest people like myself. So i disagree with the one who says she deserved it.
Did I deserve to have my head all but caved in for lodging a protest in having my peace disturbed after a rough night? I was working night security at the time btw. Ive since lost my job and have more serious.medical problems than before thanks to the brutality i suffered at those ignorant bastiches hands.
So no. That is a case of parental neglect and the kid didnt deserve it. She should have been taken to an asylum to be treated medically for neglect.

Is this it then?

"pigs" went about the duties of their job

You were in a pissy mood and decided to go tell them to shut the hell up.

You went downstairs to protest their presence. You don't know jack shit what they were there for.

Fabulous so far.

You didn't deserve "having your all but caved in" for lodging a protest.

I think you have a propensity to exaggerate your experiences. Or just lie. There is likely much more to your little story.

Since when is it a good idea to obstruct cops doing their job just because you had a widdle sad feels moment? For all you knew, they were there to arrest a violent monster. You could have gotten yourself killed or one of the officers injured or killed.

She didn't need to go to an asylum, she needed a swift kick in the ass. Medically treated for neglect? Wut?

I suppose we should make all cops take a course in Shhhhh..somebody's cwabby pants so be vewy vewy quiet.

Phhhfrt

So you think im freaking joking?
You need to do some research on ptsd sufferers and the problems folks like myself face. Youve never been to war so you have no idea what one is nevermind the internal crap folks like me suffer from.
But you will never even remotely begin to understand because you made an uninformed choice like most unintelligent individuals out there with little to no research skills like yourself deannalw.
These bastards have surpassed the hands off the public who have nothing to do with the sitch. But then again neither do you.
Go ahead and think im butthurt over the sitch. Im not but you wouldnt know that would you?
Just go and play with your barbies and lego and make believe the world is a great place while the rest of us choose enlightment over ignorance.

You need to do some research on ptsd sufferers and the problems folks like myself face. Youve never been to war so you have no idea what one is nevermind the internal crap folks like me suffer from.
But you will never even remotely begin to understand because you made an uninformed choice like most unintelligent individuals out there with little to no research skills like yourself deannalw.
These bastards have surpassed the hands off the public who have nothing to do with the sitch. But then again neither do you.
Go ahead and think im butthurt over the sitch. Im not but you wouldnt know that would you?
Just go and play with your barbies and lego and make believe the world is a great place while the rest of us choose enlightment over ignorance.

There's quite a few people here who have been to war. Some are disabled, some have PTSD and many have big problems. A lot of people go to the Coffee Shop in the USMB Lounge Forum. It's a place where you can discuss your problems whether it be about health, wealth or a myriad of subjects.

Here's the link to the Coffee Shop. USMB Coffee Shop IV

He requires a little training in restraint techniques.

I'd have body slammed her and cuffed her, ankles too, no pleases or thank yous..

Of course you would. That's how cops became known as pigs.

That's how annoying people learn to comport themselves in a civilized society.

Exactly. The cop attacked her because he was annoyed. There was no reason to do it otherwise.

With alcohol AND a bong in the car --- Officer;s 1st proposal to release her to her father was great fucking deal.. Any rational normal young adult would have taken it.. He had more than enough to HOLD all 3 of them..

I don't know how you MISS the escalation from ignoring obvious charges and letting them go home to having to having to subdue the ONE that was crazy -- that was not HIS plan or decision... And you missed the obvious escalation. You want to chasing her running thru traffic??

You sure you understand what happened here????

Last edited:

I don't think your're joking.

You have zero information on what I know about ptsd and the myriad of problems that come with it.

None.

You have no clue whether or not I have been to war or even served in the military.

Zilch.

I know a lot about the problems our military face. The "internal crap" folks like you suffer from doesn't give you license to go about being a shithead to others.

My "choice"? It wasn't uninformed, it wasn't unintelligent and I've got mad skills in the area of research.

What I have to do with the "sitch" (LOL! WTF?) is answering your post. You know... like on a message board.

Your butthurt is clearly broadcast with your own posts despite your claiming to be butthurt free.

I never pretend the world is a "great place", that's you lying about what I said. It's good and bad and mostly life is what you make of it.

You should never ridicule other peoples intelligence until you can write at higher than 6 th grade level.

Do better.

Last edited:
After about 10 minutes of constant insults and being berated by the arrogant cop,

EXAMPLES PLEASE>>>>>>

Hell, he even asking her to please do as he told her. Many times. I thought too many times. I'd of tasered her on top her noggin.

Was she soliciting the officer for sex with that $80 deal?? In his position, it's the kinda thing you WANT to chuckle about, but can't... Actually, MOST of her antics were just freakin' entertaining, not REAL threatening until she threatened to run off..

It all turned bad when she suggested she could outrun him and started to physically show instabilities.. Police officers might need to pee or have a donut at weird times and don't have time to race a "cross country" HS student..

After about 10 minutes of constant insults and being berated by the arrogant cop,

EXAMPLES PLEASE>>>>>>

Hell, he even asking her to please do as he told her. Many times. I thought too many times. I'd of tasered her on top her noggin.

Was she soliciting the officer for sex with that $80 deal?? In his position, it's the kinda thing you WANT to chuckle about, but can't... Actually, MOST of her antics were just freakin' entertaining, not REAL threatening until she threatened to run off..

It all turned bad when she suggested she could outrun him and started to physically show instabilities.. Police officers might need to pee or have a donut at weird times and don't have time to race a "cross country" HS student..

She's a ridiculous, sarcastic, mouthy, obnoxious brat. If I ever found out one of mine behaved that horribly I'd of duct taped them to the wall till they turned 18.

LOL! James and I were watching Live PD last night and I told him I bet some of those cops likely run longer when the cameras were rolling. I said I bet a lot just get winded real quick and quit running. And say dammit he got away!

I know I would. :)

I'd have body slammed her and cuffed her, ankles too, no pleases or thank yous..

Exactly. The cop attacked her because he was annoyed. There was no reason to do it otherwise.

With alcohol AND a bong in the car --- Officer;s 1st proposal to release her to her father was great fucking deal.. Any rational normal young adult would have taken it.. He had more than enough to HOLD all 3 of them..

I don't know how you MISS the escalation from ignoring obvious charges and letting them go home to having to having to subdue the ONE that was crazy -- that was not HIS plan or decision... And you missed the obvious escalation. You want to chasing her running thru traffic??

Don't misunderstand my point. She is an obnoxious little shit, and if she was my kid, I would have kicked her ass much sooner than he did. However, I'm not a cop. She was not a danger to him other than his patience. She showed no realistic signs of running away. His job is to deal with idiots like that in a strictly professional manner. He didn't completely succeed in doing that.
I'm not saying the cop should be punished in any way. He should be reminded that her being an obnoxious little shit is no reason to put her in handcuffs though.

Don't misunderstand my point. She is an obnoxious little shit, and if she was my kid, I would have kicked her ass much sooner than he did. However, I'm not a cop. She was not a danger to him other than his patience. She showed no realistic signs of running away. His job is to deal with idiots like that in a strictly professional manner. He didn't completely succeed in doing that.
I'm not saying the cop should be punished in any way. He should be reminded that her being an obnoxious little shit is no reason to put her in handcuffs though.

She was taunting him about running away.. Bragged about being on cross country. And wouldn't stop charging them and physically indicating she WAS a flight risk..

The cop went out of his to call her parent and was probably just gonna release her in about 5 minutes..

You ain't got what it takes to "read people" as a cop.. And they don't have time to go chasing someone like her thru traffic.. SHE NEEDED TO BE RESTRAINED.... And then all her issues would NOT be legal ones..

Doubt they even pressed the "resisting arrest" and assaulting an officer charge. Just trying to make it to the end of shift without escalations like this one...

Forum List

Back