Bobby Jindal wants $300 million dollars for Louisiana high speed trains

Oh btw Dive. From now on, NOTHING that Obama's administration does is his responsibility at all until he signs off on it.
have i ever said they were unless he has been actively campaigning for it?

you show me that Jindal is actively for it and you might have a point

and YES people under will often work independently till it requires action by the governor

Oh come on. They may be independent, but they're not going to be independent of the governor. It's his administration.
do you think a governor micromanages everyone under them?

Of course not. But I do believe they are responsible for what their administration does. Ya know. Buck stops *there* and all that stuff.

I'm sure one of his cabinet departments is going all crazy here, secretly looking for projects that the governor wants nothing to do with---and has no knowledge of. :lol:

Last edited:
Yup High Speed Rail already a proven technology in the good old US of A.

But what we call "high speed rail" compared to other countries is a joke.
not only that, but that assholes claim on the high speed train in the NE corridor, i cant find a single story that says it stands on its own feet and doesnt need government subsidies
thus, even the most well used passenger train service in the country isnt profitable

First of all your constant use of profanity only serves to highlight your ignorance.
Amtrak gets about a billion and a half a year and provides transportation for over 25 million people per year.
Mass transit systems lessen our dependency on foreign oil and are cleaner and more energy efficient than cars.
The Iraq War cost to date is about 900 billion or about 700 years of Amtrak funding, the FAA gets 14 billion per year the DOT budget for highways is 40 billion.
Dedicated Federal Funding of Mass transit systems is long overdue.

Last edited:
But what we call "high speed rail" compared to other countries is a joke.
not only that, but that assholes claim on the high speed train in the NE corridor, i cant find a single story that says it stands on its own feet and doesnt need government subsidies
thus, even the most well used passenger train service in the country isnt profitable

First of all your constant use of profanity only serves to highlight your ignorance.
Amtrak gets about a billion and a half a year and provides transportation for over 25 million people per year.
Mass transit systems lessen our dependency on foreign oil and are cleaner and more energy efficient than cars.
The Iraq War cost to date is about 900 billion or about 700 years of Amtrak funding, bvthe FAA gets 14 billion per year the DOT budget for highways is 40 billion.
Dedicated Federal Funding of Mass transit systems is long overdue.
oh, you hurt me
NOT
fuck off asswipe

Bobby Jindal wants $300... 08-19-2009 09:53 PM DiveCon keep showing what a fucking asshole you can be

Love letters from DC
and you deserved it
asshole

and thats a really pussy thing to do, whine about a neg rep in public

Haven't been here long enough to know all the in's and outs and just found the page where it was posted seems you have quite a fixation with me, but I have to tell you I'm spoken for.

Last edited:
Bobby Jindal wants $300... 08-19-2009 09:53 PM DiveCon keep showing what a fucking asshole you can be

Love letters from DC
and you deserved it
asshole

I have come to the conclusion that you are either very young or are not very smart or maybe a combination of the two.

Last edited:
and you deserved it
asshole

I have come to the conclusion that you are either very young or are not very smart or maybe a combination of the two.
just more proof of you being an asshole
and proving me right

Prove me wrong stop using the profanity, post something of substance, get through a discussion without the talking points and I'll print a retraction.

Well I like you and enjoy reading your posts PI2, even if divecon doesn't........:lol:

and proving me right

Prove me wrong stop using the profanity, post something of substance, get through a discussion without the talking points and I'll print a retraction.
you have been an asshole to me since you got here, why should i give a fuck what you think?

Well I like you and enjoy reading your posts PI2, even if divecon doesn't........:lol:

Well ah thank you ah thank you very much
elvis-elvis-cool-hair-smiley-emoticon-000203-large.gif

and proving me right

you have been an asshole to me since you got here, why should i give a fuck what you think?

Actually I believe it was you and some of your other friends that started it I only give what I get.

Forum List

Back