Bob McDonnell sentenced today

Fellow criminal, Eric Cantor wrote a letter asking that he get off.

Believe it or not, some are asking that McDonnell be sentenced to community service.

Last edited:
Looks like I might be wrong.

As a point of law, he committed perjury on the stand and that will automatically add to his sentence.

Excellent.

Agreed! The last thing I personally want to see in the GOP, are representatives who willingly break laws. Same with Grimm. Glad he was busted. Don't want him in a position of power. Leave the shameless in the party of Democrats.

Wonder when Sharpton will get his .

Excellent.

Agreed! The last thing I personally want to see in the GOP, are representatives who willingly break laws. Same with Grimm. Glad he was busted. Don't want him in a position of power. Leave the shameless in the party of Democrats.

Wonder when Sharpton will get his .

Why do so many believe that Sharpton is an elected official/legislator?

Live updates Sentencing of Robert McDonnell

McDonnell has been sentenced to...two years.

U.S. District Judge James Spencer said he was moved by the outpouring of letters for McDonnell, though he could not ignore the jury’s verdict.

“A price must be paid,” Spencer said. “Unlike Pontius Pilate, I can’t wash my hands of it all. A meaningful sentence must be imposed.”

Because McDonnell is totally like Jesus...

The obstruction and perjury charges carried a mandatory 2 year sentence so he basically got off.

But of course, he'll appeal and appeals are denied 90% of the time.

He'll never serve a day in a real prison.

It will be interesting to see how much of this they hand on his wife.

So if it's a mandatory 2 year sentence and he received 2 years, how did he "get off"?

Also, you haven't answered my question about Eric Cantor.

So if it's a mandatory 2 year sentence and he received 2 years, how did he "get off"?

Also, you haven't answered my question about Eric Cantor.

I don't know that he "got off," necessarily, but his "punishment" will be exceptionally lenient. The sentence is only two years (he should have gotten 9 1/2) but he'll probably be out on parole in short order.

I am suspecting that he will be convicted and sentenced.... and then tarred and feathered and then tickled by naked ladies and such...

:D
Do you ever wonder what life would be like if you'd had enough oxygen at birth?

Forum List

Back