Jan 6 Convicted Criminal Jenkins Who Rioted And Admitted He Wanted to Interfere with the Certification of the 2020 Election is Finally Sentenced

I was mocking you.

Do you often have a hard time with simple, English sentences?

Do you often find people around you cringing, and you dont know what they are cringing at?

Ask your doctor about Deprogramming.
And I was mocking you, are you often this stupid that you cannot understand simple Concepts such as someone pulling a fire alarm to obstruct Congressional procedure? If I robbed the store and I said I didn't know it was a store would you believe me? Are you really this stupid?

And I was mocking you, are you often this stupid that you cannot understand simple Concepts such as someone pulling a fire alarm to obstruct Congressional procedure? If I robbed the store and I said I didn't know it was a store would you believe me? Are you really this stupid?
Haha, right, everyone else in the world is stupid.

But the cult is SMART!

That's gotta be it!

Normal peope don't agree. The courts and prosecutors would also not agree.

Sorry.
Democrats typically aren't normal people, they are communists and Liars. You'll probably get some dishonest Democrat as a judge in this case and Bowman will be let off. That's the only thing that you would be right about. He deserves to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Do you not believe in the rule of law? Are you a typical Democrat?

Democrats typically aren't normal people, they are communists and Liars. You'll probably get some dishonest Democrat as a judge in this case and Bowman will be let off. That's the only thing that you would be right about. He deserves to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Do you not believe in the rule of law? Are you a typical Democrat?
This embarrassing crybabying won't help you.

Actually you are the stupid one LOL. You've lost this argument and now you are lashing out. You're a cull and a shill. Typical dishonest Democrat
This embarrassing whining won't help yu.

Step outside the bubble and check. The argument was over long ago. The cult lost.b

This embarrassing whining won't help yu.

Step outside the bubble and check. The argument was over long ago. The cult lost.b
You've lost the argument. Bowman was obstructing a congressional procedure. Important stuff like funding the government. Looks like you are the cult and in the minority

Screenshot_20231007-180334_Chrome.jpg

Is that like, 91 felonies > 0 felonies?
No it's like you are wrong about whether Bowman should be prosecuted or not. Try to stay on track, I know it's hard for the low IQ, I used to help special education people like you. You remind me a lot of a retard I Used to Know . Try to stay on topic

I just checked reality.

Looks like another cult fantasy has bitten the dust.

Have you noticed how a lot of old accounts with low post counts are suddenly posting a lot? How strange!
And you would believe me if I robbed the store and I said I didn't know it was a store LOL. You are an imbecile hahaha

I know you don’t get the death penalty for a parking infraction. You apparently think all crimes are equal!
A little difference between a parking infraction and obstructing the government, dishonest Democrats always think they are above the law.

Screenshot_20220817-155322_Chrome.jpg

The man has a long criminal record.

"Shane Jenkins, 46, acknowledged in D.C. federal court that he had an “extensive” criminal history and apologized “for all the pain and suffering I’ve caused.” But, he added: “I love this country. I’m not some crazed maniac.”"

Yet he went to the Capitol armed with a Tomahawk axe, and used it. Good riddance. Back to prison, which he is familiar with. He's a "deplorable" human being by any standard.

1697766765844.png

7 years.

:banana:ALL TOGETHER NOW:banana:

:5_1_12024:ANOTHER:5_1_12024:

😍WIN😍

:salute:FOR:salute:

:113:THE:113:

:heehee:GOOD:heehee:

:SMILEW~130:GUYS:SMILEW~130:
:dance::dance::dance:

Forum List

Back