Another Sovereign Citizen causing trouble gets shot

The guy was a libtard. He was attempting to have intercourse with his dog one last time. The dog refused to agree. The cop had no recourse but to shoot the guy in his dick. He missed. Tough shit.

Man shot by Dothan police officer has died - Dothan Eagle Crime Court

But this guy was also unarmed...and died. What is up with these sovereign citizens and what will the Tea Party say about one of their own being gunned down?

Funny, I didn't see anything in the story that said he was associated with any Tea Party. If you can't provide one then you might want to edit your lying assed post.

You should've started with "Once upon a time"

But this guy was also unarmed...and died. What is up with these sovereign citizens and what will the Tea Party say about one of their own being gunned down?

Funny, I didn't see anything in the story that said he was associated with any Tea Party. If you can't provide one then you might want to edit your lying assed post.

And you shouldn't have started with an outright lie. Kind of makes anything you say after it moot. You're old enough to know better.

And you shouldn't have started with an outright lie. Kind of makes anything you say after it moot. You're old enough to know better.

So whats the diff between the Tea Party and Sovereign Citizens?

I can't stand Sovereign Citizens.

I got five that says that this guy was mentally ill.
What libtard isn't?

He's prolly your twin, Deltex. You're an uneducated jack ass. He's an uneducated jack ass. You're practically twinkies. Insane little twinkies.

If you had as many degrees as I, you wouldn't have to show off your tits to get attention.

Hmmmmmmmmm..........so you're at 350 Degrees. You're baked. It makes sense.

Last edited:

The Tea Parties want a small effective government that carries out it's constitutionally mandated duties and nothing more, Sovereign Citizens want no government, they are anarchist. If you can't see the difference I would say that's your problem, but don't lie and try to connect dots that don't exist.

Maturity does not necessarily come with age

The Tea Parties want a small effective government that carries out it's constitutionally mandated duties and nothing more, Sovereign Citizens want no government, they are anarchist. If you can't see the difference I would say that's your problem, but don't lie and try to connect dots that don't exist.

And no Tea Partiers are Sovereign Citizens and vice versa? lol

Closed, you are so biased that you grab at anything you can to make the cops look like the enemy. They are not. That man's actions caused his death. We know that because the police tried to reason with the man. They didn't jump out of their cars and open up in a thrill to kill rampage. Let's include the real reason the man was killed and see if we can't come up with a solution that will keep these poor victims of yours alive.

The man died after his decision to challenge the authority of the policeman placing him under arrest, and instead chose to engage in an altercation with the police. Which He lost.
That's why he's dead, now let's see if there is any way that his death could have been avoided. Here is a suggestion for any citizen:
Hands Up For Real, And Live......

Forum List

Back