Blount Co. (TN) Commission To Ask God Not To Murder Them Over SSM

You have no right to force your secular desires over the citizens of the United States either.

The legal foundation was already set before the agenda to force God out of the nation came along. Obummer and his supporters can take his Supreme Court lackies to where ever but the people do not have to stand by silently as they try to instill their Godless beliefs upon them.

I will repeat to you call me hateful if you like. That is freewill. Making up law at the supreme court level is not in line with the law of the land and you have not change that yet. Hopefully Jehovah won't let it get that far that you can force everyone into your Antichrist agenda either.

You fail to answer questions but you demanded answers to yours. Now either answer the questions posed to you earlier or anyone else can consider your post just piling on more of your BS.

The Gay Pride has no respect for the law of world or the law of God as you can see here in the photo that was taken in the Ukraine when they were told to break it up. Instead they beat the police officer.
ukraine-kievs-gay-pride-parade-attack-of-officers-jpg.51695

The only person who has wasted any time in this thread is the person who cuts and pastes, insults, makes up statements and now lies.
So that is why you veered the original OP into asking personal questions and made up stuff?
You are the one that asked about evil intent. I was just insuring that you knew what it was. Evidently you failed to read between the lines on what I wrote to respond to your presumptions and assumptions which had nothing to do with the original article other than your interrogation of me. You claim your insulted, I tell you only if you are one that is trying to usurp another persons God given rights in this country. You claim that we are a secular nation I disagree with you as our original formation documents that created and established a democracy where the people actually rule over themselves calls it God given rights.

What is it that you are insulted about? Is it about being grouped in with being a humanist, an atheist or a satanist without a true God? Or is it that I am not a humanist, an atheist or a satanist?

Come on spit it out I am sure you are as capable at answering questions as you are at making them.

RodISHI, You're rambling, I asked about evil intent because I had and still have no idea what you are talking about. I am not required to read between your lines and if you can't clearly explain yourself perhaps it's time to find another endeavor to fill your time.

You have no legal foundation to assert your God given rights over anyone, and I am sorry, but that's the flat truth and frankly, I could care less if you accept that or not. The Establishment clause of the First Amendment clearly precludes you from trying to legislate your own morality into law.

Secular law is in place so that no religion gets to set the law for everyone else. I'm sure you would have no problem at all living under Catholic law since they are bigger and more powerful than any other religion out there. Secular law prevents that and allows you to enjoy your religion freely with your own dogma and beliefs. Secular law prevents you from inflicting your beliefs on me or on anyone else who chooses not to join you. That's the way it is and the way it is going to be . The Founders were clear and the Supreme Court is the last station that delivers with perfect clarity how that law is to be interpreted. I get it RodISHI, this will not stop or slow you down, just know that when the government decides to slap you down don't get all butthurt over it. This is the way our Democracy works.
Catholic is a denomination of a religion not its own religion.

You still failed to answer those questions.
You completely miss the point. Roman Catholicism is its own religion it is a denomination of nothing.

You have no right to force your secular desires over the citizens of the United States either.

The legal foundation was already set before the agenda to force God out of the nation came along. Obummer and his supporters can take his Supreme Court lackies to where ever but the people do not have to stand by silently as they try to instill their Godless beliefs upon them.

I will repeat to you call me hateful if you like. That is freewill. Making up law at the supreme court level is not in line with the law of the land and you have not change that yet. Hopefully Jehovah won't let it get that far that you can force everyone into your Antichrist agenda either.

You fail to answer questions but you demanded answers to yours. Now either answer the questions posed to you earlier or anyone else can consider your post just piling on more of your BS.

The Gay Pride has no respect for the law of world or the law of God as you can see here in the photo that was taken in the Ukraine when they were told to break it up. Instead they beat the police officer.

So that is why you veered the original OP into asking personal questions and made up stuff?
You are the one that asked about evil intent. I was just insuring that you knew what it was. Evidently you failed to read between the lines on what I wrote to respond to your presumptions and assumptions which had nothing to do with the original article other than your interrogation of me. You claim your insulted, I tell you only if you are one that is trying to usurp another persons God given rights in this country. You claim that we are a secular nation I disagree with you as our original formation documents that created and established a democracy where the people actually rule over themselves calls it God given rights.

What is it that you are insulted about? Is it about being grouped in with being a humanist, an atheist or a satanist without a true God? Or is it that I am not a humanist, an atheist or a satanist?

Come on spit it out I am sure you are as capable at answering questions as you are at making them.

RodISHI, You're rambling, I asked about evil intent because I had and still have no idea what you are talking about. I am not required to read between your lines and if you can't clearly explain yourself perhaps it's time to find another endeavor to fill your time.

You have no legal foundation to assert your God given rights over anyone, and I am sorry, but that's the flat truth and frankly, I could care less if you accept that or not. The Establishment clause of the First Amendment clearly precludes you from trying to legislate your own morality into law.

Secular law is in place so that no religion gets to set the law for everyone else. I'm sure you would have no problem at all living under Catholic law since they are bigger and more powerful than any other religion out there. Secular law prevents that and allows you to enjoy your religion freely with your own dogma and beliefs. Secular law prevents you from inflicting your beliefs on me or on anyone else who chooses not to join you. That's the way it is and the way it is going to be . The Founders were clear and the Supreme Court is the last station that delivers with perfect clarity how that law is to be interpreted. I get it RodISHI, this will not stop or slow you down, just know that when the government decides to slap you down don't get all butthurt over it. This is the way our Democracy works.

You completely miss the point. Roman Catholicism is its own religion it is a denomination of nothing.
No it is a denomination of a Christian religion. You still have not answered any of the questions. Your attempt to spin does not work if you don't or what?

No it is a denomination of a Christian religion. You still have not answered any of the questions. Your attempt to spin does not work if you don't or what?

No, it is its own religion and according to them the one true church, the church that Jesus Christ himself founded. According to Catholic doctrine, your religion is a pretender and not to be believed.

No, it is its own religion and according to them the one true church, the church that Jesus Christ himself founded. According to Catholic doctrine, your religion is a pretender and not to be believed.
Well I suppose we'll will all have to wait and see what the future bring according to your theory.

Commissioners expected to take up resolution to save Blount County from 'God's wrath,' instead adjourn meeting

Commissioners were expected to vote to take up a resolution, that has gained national attention, asking God to spare Blount County for performing same-sex marriages, but instead voted to not approve the meeting’s agenda.

At Tuesday’s meeting, Blount County Commissioner Steve Stamples called the meeting to order, asked the crowds to turn off their cell phones, then County Commissioner Richard Carver made a motion to adjourn. His motion received a second vote and was approved.

Then, the commissioners voted on next week’s agenda. The agenda failed with five yes votes and 10 no votes. Minutes after the meeting was called to order, Stamples adjourned the meeting.

Immediately, the crowd began to boo. . . .

Ha Ha ... it seems that the resolution was not properly on the meeting agenda ....

Well I suppose we'll will all have to wait and see what the future bring according to your theory.

I'm not worried about it at all.

blog_jesus_meme_8612-584_zpstx8lkpaa.jpg

We are still waiting on all of the terrible wrath's that Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell were coming from 'god' for the last 20 years.

This one though, rises to a new level of 'holy shit these people actually have power over other human beings'.

We are still waiting on all of the terrible wrath's that Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell were coming from 'god' for the last 20 years.

This one though, rises to a new level of 'holy shit these people actually have power over other human beings'.
Judges do make decisions. Many don't care whether they are provided for within the actual law. So yes they are making rulings that are affecting peoples lives. Instead of allowing people to actually be a self governing body as intended by the founders of this once great democracy.
Openly Gay Federal Judges Are Obama’s Most Enduring Gay Rights Achievement

Barney's banking ideology turned out nicely. Who knows what the next portion of the flood of evil intent will bring.

Judges do make decisions. Many don't care whether they are provided for within the actual law. So yes they are making rulings that are affecting peoples lives. Instead of allowing people to actually be a self governing body as intended by the founders of this once great democracy.

Barney's banking ideology turned out nicely. Who knows what the next portion of the flood of evil intent will bring.

Too bad the knuckledraggers can't threaten 'god' with your 2nd amendment rights. Sorry, heaven is a gun free zone.

But be sure to buy lots of Depends in anticipation of the day jeyzus shows up ta settle the score. Cuz' he's gonna be kickin' ass and takin' names. And it probably would be a good idea to close up shop for a while if you make nails or hammers.

Or crosses.

Too bad the knuckledraggers can't threaten 'god' with your 2nd amendment rights. Sorry, heaven is a gun free zone.

But be sure to buy lots of Depends in anticipation of the day jeyzus shows up ta settle the score.
I doubt you will recognize the day as it happens.

But be sure to buy lots of Depends in anticipation of the day jeyzus shows up ta settle the score.

It will be easy, it'll look like today, and tomorrow, and the day after...except there will be less people in office to bring up such a steaming pile of horseshit in the first place.

It will be easy, it'll look like today, and tomorrow, and the day after...except there will be less people in office to bring up such a steaming pile of horseshit in the first place.
So you are planning on taking out the government? Interesting.

So now we are reduced to one sided insults? That's the other thing the ill informed resort to when they can't elucidate a decent answer.
Telling you the nation is being usurped would only be an insult to one who desires to usurp another's God given Liberty and Rights in this nation.

This nation is secularist, period. The constitution is written exactly as the Founding Fathers intended and backed up by 200 years of Supreme Court decisions. I'm sorry that you don't see it that way and that a very large majority of our citizens agree with me, but you are wasting your time. This country will never be like Iran, or any other caliphate that put the worst parts of their religion on display in the name of God.
It was not like Iran or the caliphate whatever you think that is previously. It has though through people appointed through the likes of Bill Clinton and Obummer on the Supreme Court become a Christian hating nation with a few willing to take over others people liberties and freedoms. I don't think it will last but it may get pretty hairy for those willing to sell their souls for a little moment of pleasure along the way.

You make no sense at all. Be specific, who has brought Christian hate to the United States? What persons appointed by Clinton and Obama and what specifically did they do? I feel that you're making things up and haven't uttered a clear concise explanation about your real grievances.
You can be a time waster can't you. I am sure if you are seeking the truth you'll find it.

Doesn't appear that you've found it.........how long have you been seeking it?

In this country, majority rules. So, you're the one that doesn't have the right to force your unfounded desires over the majority of citizens in the United States. If you don't like our country.........move!

Probably as interesting as Jade Helm is to you eh.

Bugwits unite.

Probably as interesting as Jade Helm is to you eh.

Bugwits unite.
No clue about Jade Helm... It must fall in your interest category.

In this country, majority rules. So, you're the one that doesn't have the right to force your unfounded desires over the majority of citizens in the United States. If you don't like our country.........move!
Suck it up I'm not leaving nor are the others that are still willing to actually take a stand against your perversion of our country.

Suck it up I'm not leaving nor are the others that are still willing to actually take a stand against your perversion of our country.

And how does this fetishized "stand" manifest itself behind impotent internet rage?

You're right, you have no clue. But the voices guide your way so no worries.

Forum List

Back