Ben Carson will not be picking a Muslim for his veep

Carson should pick a Nudge for his VP.

What's a Nudge? Some guy who will nudge Carson every few minutes to make sure he's awake...
Sure you're not confusing him with Hillary's strongest competition???
article-1376670-0B9E244100000578-905_233x356_popup.jpg

Maybe you should throw him an underage girl to wake him up!!!

What's a Nudge? Some guy who will nudge Carson every few minutes to make sure he's awake...

Screw that noise, we NEED a President that sleeps ALL THE TIME, keeps them from fucking things up worse than they already are.

I guess that would make Carly Fiorina a good choice, afterall,

she apparently slept her way to the top of the corporate world...

Screw that noise, we NEED a President that sleeps ALL THE TIME, keeps them from fucking things up worse than they already are.

Umm... does making up this sort of nonsense out of thin make you feel better about yourself? Or do you have some actual evidence to support this outlandish claim?

Oh look, another leftist who reveals himself to be a vile unapologetic racist/bigot/sexist douche at the first opportunity.

"War on women".... :rolleyes:

Oh look, another leftist who reveals himself to be a vile unapologetic racist/bigot/sexist douche at the first opportunity.

"War on women".... :rolleyes:

Geez, one day on this board some asshole is portraying me as the poster boy for political correctness,

the next day some asshole is portraying as the poster boy for political incorrectness.

What number were you?

What number were you?

The one that ruined her for regular guys.

Forum List

Back