Blount Co. (TN) Commission To Ask God Not To Murder Them Over SSM

See, here is where I think you are completely loony. The fact that you think it is deviant, abnormal and an abomination in God's eyes doesn't mean that everyone sees it as such. You are loony because you are complaining that homosexuals want you to accept it as normal, and here you are trying to get them and everyone that doesn't agree with you to see it as abnormal. It is not your business to declare it normal or abnormal....you don't have a say so. The highest court in the nation has already ruled it is legal for them to marry, and unless you can get a majority of Americans to agree with you, and demand a change from the Supreme Court, it is not going to change. And, I have repeated it several times.....I don't know what kind of hard head you have but "nobody is trying to convince you of anything" you're the one that is trying really hard to convince everyone that it is deviant, abnormal and an abomination in God's eyes.

Nobody is trying to form other people's children into believing it is perfectly normal, that is your paranoia talking.....the country is not bothered by it, so, since you are in the minority, if you don't like it, is up to you to remove yourself from society and take all those with you that you don't want affected by what society has accepted. It is really that simple.

Now, just go away....you're becoming really annoying with the fact that you don't understand anything being told to you and are just spewing nonsense.
Your dreaming big time but hey keep on wasting your time. Society has not accepted what you are pushing. The OP article testifies to that fact.

LOLWuT?!?!?!

:rofl:

I thought Stephanie was the dumbest person here, but I think Rodishi just told her to move over....she thinks that because some right-wing nut county in Tenn has asked God for forgiveness for something they are not even responsible for, that it means the entire nation (society) agrees with her and with them. Loony does not really encompass the extent of the lunacy.
Acceptance of truth is not one of your strong points is it?

Controversial teen sex conference canceled amid public outrage

Normally I stay away from these kinds of discussions because rarely does anyone come away wiser or informed. But I'm stepping in because of the simple fact that Jesus Christ didn't die on the cross so you could hate a single thing.

Your particular religion can make anything a sin, there is no limit to what you can rail against, but it ends at your church door. The United States is a secular Democracy and the First Amendment to our constitution ensures that our laws are not based on those of any religion. And for that fact, any attempt to deny homosexuals equal rights or ban homosexuality based on a religious basis of sin is both unconstitutional and illegal.

It's fine if your religion wants to call something a sin no one in America has a right to object, but you should understand clearly that you have no right to try and make your definition of sin a matter of secular law. Simply stated, you are clouding the issue with your own set of personal biases, you get an E ticket ride to be a certified bigot but when you start to harm others with egregious conduct the free ride ends.
You stick your foot right in a pile when you claim "Jesus Christ didn't die on the cross so you could hate a single thing." I have every God given right and I am entitled to hate evil intent from the moment I become aware of it no matter what that evil intent may be. Now if you choose to not do the same that is your personal problem but you have no right whatsoever to try to make, coerce or force me to believe it is right, moral or a correct mode of behavior. Nor will you. You are free to be homosexual if you like but I am also free to say I want no part of it in any manner. It is up to you to ban yourself if it upsets you.

Now we can go back to the original post once again and look at the subject matter. People were voted into office and these people that represent the people that voted them into that position make a prayer. It is an open prayer and proclamation that they want no part of the destruction to come for the area whom they were duly elected and appointed to represent. Are your claims now that open prayer is illegal? If that is the case you better take that up with every congress member in each state and each congressional member in D.C. and put a stop to it all. At the same time the people of faith may rise up and oppose your ridiculous request.

As far as the sin part. If another wishes or desire to act in such a manner it is upon them personally. No one is entitled to make another accept abnormal behavior or go along with that behavior as it being a normal function when it is a personal matter of choice. Nor do they ave to give their children over to that agenda or allow their children to be taught that this a normally accepted behavior.

As far as sexual deviance or those preferences go; nothing in the constitution was ever ratified to say that personal behavior choices was ever meant to be a protected class.

Going back to a religious aspect of it. Marriage is a religious institution that has been existent for thousand upon thousands of years old. It is secularist homosexuals and their supporters or paid for flunkies that have desired and pushed their way into that religious field demanding that a religious institution, description and definition be changed in order to fill their own personal sexual desires. Therefore it is the secularist homosexuals that have pushed their agenda into religion. Even so, again that has nothing to do with the original OP article unless you are going to try to say that no one has God given right to make a prayer in an open setting.

"Hate the evil, and love the good, and establish judgment in the gate: it may be that the LORD God of hosts will be gracious unto the remnant of Joseph."

For your information Jesus does a little hating also; "So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitans, which thing I hate."

Your dreaming big time but hey keep on wasting your time. Society has not accepted what you are pushing. The OP article testifies to that fact.

LOLWuT?!?!?!

I thought Stephanie was the dumbest person here, but I think Rodishi just told her to move over....she thinks that because some right-wing nut county in Tenn has asked God for forgiveness for something they are not even responsible for, that it means the entire nation (society) agrees with her and with them. Loony does not really encompass the extent of the lunacy.

Normally I stay away from these kinds of discussions because rarely does anyone come away wiser or informed. But I'm stepping in because of the simple fact that Jesus Christ didn't die on the cross so you could hate a single thing.

Your particular religion can make anything a sin, there is no limit to what you can rail against, but it ends at your church door. The United States is a secular Democracy and the First Amendment to our constitution ensures that our laws are not based on those of any religion. And for that fact, any attempt to deny homosexuals equal rights or ban homosexuality based on a religious basis of sin is both unconstitutional and illegal.

It's fine if your religion wants to call something a sin no one in America has a right to object, but you should understand clearly that you have no right to try and make your definition of sin a matter of secular law. Simply stated, you are clouding the issue with your own set of personal biases, you get an E ticket ride to be a certified bigot but when you start to harm others with egregious conduct the free ride ends.
You stick your foot right in a pile when you claim "Jesus Christ didn't die on the cross so you could hate a single thing." I have every God given right and I am entitled to hate evil intent from the moment I become aware of it no matter what that evil intent may be. Now if you choose to not do the same that is your personal problem but you have no right whatsoever to try to make, coerce or force me to believe it is right, moral or a correct mode of behavior. Nor will you. You are free to be homosexual if you like but I am also free to say I want no part of it in any manner. It is up to you to ban yourself if it upsets you.

Now we can go back to the original post once again and look at the subject matter. People were voted into office and these people that represent the people that voted them into that position make a prayer. It is an open prayer and proclamation that they want no part of the destruction to come for the area whom they were duly elected and appointed to represent. Are your claims now that open prayer is illegal? If that is the case you better take that up with every congress member in each state and each congressional member in D.C. and put a stop to it all. At the same time the people of faith may rise up and oppose your ridiculous request.

As far as the sin part. If another wishes or desire to act in such a manner it is upon them personally. No one is entitled to make another accept abnormal behavior or go along with that behavior as it being a normal function when it is a personal matter of choice. Nor do they ave to give their children over to that agenda or allow their children to be taught that this a normally accepted behavior.

As far as sexual deviance or those preferences go; nothing in the constitution was ever ratified to say that personal behavior choices was ever meant to be a protected class.

Going back to a religious aspect of it. Marriage is a religious institution that has been existent for thousand upon thousands of years old. It is secularist homosexuals and their supporters or paid for flunkies that have desired and pushed their way into that religious field demanding that a religious institution, description and definition be changed in order to fill their own personal sexual desires. Therefore it is the secularist homosexuals that have pushed their agenda into religion. Even so, again that has nothing to do with the original OP article unless you are going to try to say that no one has God given right to make a prayer in an open setting.

"Hate the evil, and love the good, and establish judgment in the gate: it may be that the LORD God of hosts will be gracious unto the remnant of Joseph."

For your information Jesus does a little hating also; "So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitans, which thing I hate."

True religion expresses love for all humanity and respect for all nature. The less a religion does that, the farther it stands from truth. At the end of your journey I hope you learn this much.

I am completely lost in your allegation of "evil intent" and I can only presume that you lay that claim out of ignorance. Please explain what you mean with specifics. Again I will repeat what I said earlier:The United States is a secular Democracy and the First Amendment to our constitution ensures that our laws are not based on those of any religion. And for that fact, any attempt to deny homosexuals equal rights or ban homosexuality based on a religious basis of sin is both unconstitutional and illegal.

In an earlier comment I noted that the Supreme Court has ruled that prayer at public meetings is acceptable and while I disagree with that ruling, I respect it.

It's just a guess of course, but it appears you are letting your personal biases and your hard-line religious ideology get in the way of fact. Homosexuality is identical to heterosexuality and is most likely a naturally occurring biological event. If you look at this situation objectively and remove all social and religious objections you find that both homosexuality and heterosexuality are morally neutral. Two adults interacting personally that has absolutely no effect on the well being of anyone else. These personal relationships are the business only of those involved and there is no legitimate reason why they should be labeled immoral.

To challenge your assertion about constitutional protections and protected class I suggest you read the Supreme Court case Lawrence v Texas 2003, in which all sodomy law in the United States were ruled unconstitutional.

I agree completely marriage has been around for a very long time and you should be grateful that you are no longer part of a marriage contract sale to your husband or that you could be put to death for failing to deliver male children, or that if you were married in the 19th century America, you could be whipped for disobeying your husband. Let's not forget it wasn't until Loving v Virginia in 1967, that you couldn't be part of a mixed race marriage. So whatever marriage was in the beginning it certainly isn't the same today and has evolved over time as we have. Marriage between homosexuals doesn't alter traditional marriage in any way and if a church chooses to refuse to marry gay couples that is completely within their bailiwick. The Supreme Court ruled that secular marriage between gays is legal and like Loving v Virginia we advance as a nation.

LOLWuT?!?!?!

True religion expresses love for all humanity and respect for all nature. The less a religion does that, the farther it stands from truth. At the end of your journey I hope you learn this much.

I am completely lost in your allegation of "evil intent" and I can only presume that you lay that claim out of ignorance. Please explain what you mean with specifics. Again I will repeat what I said earlier:The United States is a secular Democracy and the First Amendment to our constitution ensures that our laws are not based on those of any religion. And for that fact, any attempt to deny homosexuals equal rights or ban homosexuality based on a religious basis of sin is both unconstitutional and illegal.

In an earlier comment I noted that the Supreme Court has ruled that prayer at public meetings is acceptable and while I disagree with that ruling, I respect it.

It's just a guess of course, but it appears you are letting your personal biases and your hard-line religious ideology get in the way of fact. Homosexuality is identical to heterosexuality and is most likely a naturally occurring biological event. If you look at this situation objectively and remove all social and religious objections you find that both homosexuality and heterosexuality are morally neutral. Two adults interacting personally that has absolutely no effect on the well being of anyone else. These personal relationships are the business only of those involved and there is no legitimate reason why they should be labeled immoral.

To challenge your assertion about constitutional protections and protected class I suggest you read the Supreme Court case Lawrence v Texas 2003, in which all sodomy law in the United States were ruled unconstitutional.

I agree completely marriage has been around for a very long time and you should be grateful that you are no longer part of a marriage contract sale to your husband or that you could be put to death for failing to deliver male children, or that if you were married in the 19th century America, you could be whipped for disobeying your husband. Let's not forget it wasn't until Loving v Virginia in 1967, that you couldn't be part of a mixed race marriage. So whatever marriage was in the beginning it certainly isn't the same today and has evolved over time as we have. Marriage between homosexuals doesn't alter traditional marriage in any way and if a church chooses to refuse to marry gay couples that is completely within their bailiwick. The Supreme Court ruled that secular marriage between gays is legal and like Loving v Virginia we advance as a nation.
Boy you tried to cover a wide path here now didn't you. First lets cover your ideal of true religion. I would have to know and understand exactly which religion you are talking about before making an adequate response. It kind of sounds like a version of secularism is possibly your religion. That would also fit in a satanistic version of some cults which are now being called a religion. I could assume that would be also version of humanism which promotes sexual deviance as a good thing and the human's are the god's. A lot of pedophile cults have that same version of religion even though some of those even call themselves Christians, Jews, Islamist, atheist or whatever. IMO, that would be a form of evil intent. Those types also have a claim to have a true religion.

You presume too much as you seem to desire secularism. Wait let's step back to look at what the definition of secular is as defined. There are the varied definitions for the term here at the Google search that can possibly be useful;
sec·u·lar
ˈsekyələr/
adjective
adjective: secular
  1. 1.
    denoting attitudes, activities, or other things that have no religious or spiritual basis.
    "secular buildings"
    synonyms: nonreligious, areligious, lay, temporal, worldly, earthly, profane;
    formallaic
    "secular music"
    antonyms: holy, religious
  2. 2.
    Christian Church (of clergy) not subject to or bound by religious rule; not belonging to or living in a monastic or other order.
  3. 3.
    Astronomy
    of or denoting slow changes in the motion of the sun or planets.
  4. 4.
    Economics
    (of a fluctuation or trend) occurring or persisting over an indefinitely long period.
    "there is evidence that the slump is not cyclical but secular"
  5. 5.
    occurring once every century or similarly long period (used especially in reference to celebratory games in ancient Rome).
noun
noun: secular; plural noun: seculars
  1. 1.
    a secular priest.
Now I do not necessarily agree with the way the formatting is concerning what a Christian Church no 2. is but I did not create that little blip of information that would attempt to influence or define what a Christian Church is.

Now that we have that definition out of the way let's do evil and intent;
e·vil
ˈēvəl/
adjective
adjective: evil

1. 1.
    profoundly immoral and malevolent.
    "his evil deeds"
    synonyms: wicked, bad, wrong, immoral, sinful, foul, vile, dishonorable, corrupt, iniquitous, depraved, reprobate, villainous, nefarious, vicious, malicious; More
    malevolent, sinister, demonic, devilish, diabolical, fiendish, dark;
    monstrous, shocking, despicable, atrocious, heinous, odious, contemptible, horrible, execrable;
    informal lowdown, dirty
    "an evil deed"
    antonyms: good, virtuous
noun
noun: evil

1. 1.
    profound immorality, wickedness, and depravity, especially when regarded as a supernatural force.
    "the world is stalked by relentless evil"
    synonyms: wickedness, bad, badness, wrongdoing, sin, ill, immorality, vice, iniquity, degeneracy, corruption, depravity, villainy, nefariousness, malevolence; More
    devil;
    formal turpitude
    "the evil in our midst"
in·tent
inˈtent/
noun
noun: intent; plural noun: intents

1. 1.
    intention or purpose.
    "with alarm she realized his intent"
    synonyms: aim, intention, purpose, objective, object, goal, target;More
    design, plan, scheme;
    wish, desire, ambition, idea, aspiration
    "he tried to figure out his father's intent"
adjective
adjective: intent

1. 1.
    resolved or determined to do (something).
    "the administration was intent on achieving greater efficiency"
    synonyms: bent on, set on, insistent on, hell-bent on;More
    committed to, obsessive about, obsessed with, fanatical about, fixated on;
    determined to;
    anxious to, resolved to, impatient to
    "he was intent on proving his point"
  2. 2.
    (especially of a look) showing earnest and eager attention.
    "a curiously intent look on her face"

I think those definitions we should be able cover a good portion of your inquiry. With evil intent various agendas have been sought to usurp the freedom of the people to govern over themselves.

As far as your 'you should be grateful statements' I am grateful but is is to Jehovah and Jehovah alone, my God that great and loving spirit that has kept me through the years even when evil surrounded me. I will never give that credit to any human as it is by His ultimate spirit that the nation became a great nation not some secularist whom now and in the past have tried to usurp that authority. His love does not force anything but it will allow evil to exist for a very short while when His people have turned their backs on Him.

So your answer to me is a cut and paste which is usually the go to of those ill equipped to speak for themselves. This nation is secular and that is not going to change any time soon and before you waste another moment of perspiration in your efforts you should understand that.

Just what religion are you a member of? it never fails to shake my own faith when I see hate as a rudimentary foundation of someone's own belief system.

So your answer to me is a cut and paste which is usually the go to of those ill equipped to speak for themselves. This nation is secular and that is not going to change any time soon and before you waste another moment of perspiration in your efforts you should understand that.

Just what religion are you a member of? it never fails to shake my own faith when I see hate as a rudimentary foundation of someone's own belief system.
No the nation is being usurped to another form other than a democracy where people have the liberty to govern over themselves. I did answer you apparently you are too dense to get it.

No the nation is being usurped to another form other than a democracy where people have the liberty to govern over themselves. I did answer you apparently you are too dense to get it.

So now we are reduced to one sided insults? That's the other thing the ill informed resort to when they can't elucidate a decent answer.

Oh' I did not answer your question. I am not affiliated with any particular sect. I am a Christian, I could even be called a Jew if you like. I believe in the ancient writings and I ask the Holy Spirit to show me what all of these writings meant. I asked for help to understand and I believe that request was answered. I absolutely believe in heaven, in fact I have been shown by the spirit many things in the spirit of the heavenly realm, (you can believe or disbelieve that its optional as you still have freedom to choose). If you have true faith in the Lord of heaven and earth nothing will ever shake it. If you don't well it will be up to you to seek that out.

So now we are reduced to one sided insults? That's the other thing the ill informed resort to when they can't elucidate a decent answer.
Telling you the nation is being usurped would only be an insult to one who desires to usurp another's God given Liberty and Rights in this nation.

Telling you the nation is being usurped would only be an insult to one who desires to usurp another's God given Liberty and Rights in this nation.

This nation is secularist, period. The constitution is written exactly as the Founding Fathers intended and backed up by 200 years of Supreme Court decisions. I'm sorry that you don't see it that way and that a very large majority of our citizens agree with me, but you are wasting your time. This country will never be like Iran, or any other caliphate that put the worst parts of their religion on display in the name of God.

This nation is secularist, period. The constitution is written exactly as the Founding Fathers intended and backed up by 200 years of Supreme Court decisions. I'm sorry that you don't see it that way and that a very large majority of our citizens agree with me, but you are wasting your time. This country will never be like Iran, or any other caliphate that put the worst parts of their religion on display in the name of God.
It was not like Iran or the caliphate whatever you think that is previously. It has though through people appointed through the likes of Bill Clinton and Obummer on the Supreme Court become a Christian hating nation with a few willing to take over others people liberties and freedoms. I don't think it will last but it may get pretty hairy for those willing to sell their souls for a little moment of pleasure along the way.

It was not like Iran or the caliphate whatever you think that is previously. It has though through people appointed through the likes of Bill Clinton and Obummer on the Supreme Court become a Christian hating nation with a few willing to take over others people liberties and freedoms. I don't think it will last but it may get pretty hairy for those willing to sell their souls for a little moment of pleasure along the way.

You make no sense at all. Be specific, who has brought Christian hate to the United States? What persons appointed by Clinton and Obama and what specifically did they do? I feel that you're making things up and haven't uttered a clear concise explanation about your real grievances.

You make no sense at all. Be specific, who has brought Christian hate to the United States? What persons appointed by Clinton and Obama and what specifically did they do? I feel that you're making things up and haven't uttered a clear concise explanation about your real grievances.
You can be a time waster can't you. I am sure if you are seeking the truth you'll find it.

You can be a time waster can't you. I am sure if you are seeking the truth you'll find it.

The only person who has wasted any time in this thread is the person who cuts and pastes, insults, makes up statements and now lies.

That is all in your imagination. How are your children/grandchildren being included in other people's decisions on how they raise their children? I taught my children my values but when they grew up I didn't have a say so in what their values are. You have no say-so in other people's values. If you taught your children your values, do you think homosexuals are going to have more of an influence on them than you?

I noticed that you didn't answer my other questions, perhaps you weren't able to because you really don't have a basis. And nobody is trying to make you feel bad about it, I just want to understand how you got your head wrapped around the belief that you are responsible for the sins of gays and feel that God is going to punish you unless you call them nasty names and curse them. That is a sin too, you know.
You sure do spout a lot of crap. You must have something in it you are afraid of. But I will say it again your sin is on you. You own it. The gays pushing an agenda on another it is the same; their sin is on them, not me. I will not become a part of it.
The only one spouting crap around here is you. When asked to explain, you go around in circles and don't have an explanation. It takes some special kind of stupid to do that.

I did not have too answer every one of your ridiculous claims. As far as all those senators who proclaim one thing and do another. I would not vote for them. You are the one painting with a wide brush and again that is on you.
You may not vote for them....but you vote Republican and they are Republican....and then you have no business criticizing others for the same thing, but you do because you are a first class hypocrite.

Gay fanatics made a choice to go after children in the schools and they got a long way before people realized what they were doing. Schools have a huge influence on the children and that is why people on that sick side believe that everyone should be forced to send their children to these school with perverted teachers. It isn't gaining much traction at this point so it appears as there is an attempt to pour it on heavier and I am certain y'all shall lose the battle when the final day comes. The original OP points to that fact so y'all want to try to make it look criminal.
You sure sound paranoid. I've never seen any gay going after any child in public school. Many pedophiles are heterosexual....so you are the one using a wide brush here.

I already posted again and again, it is not my sin. I will not approve of it. You sure do want to make issues though don't you?
We get it that it is not your sin.....but you act as if it is. You want to demean and belittle them because of your perceived sin that they are committing. Since it is not your sin, why don't you just mind your own business? Do you go after adulterers and liars, too, with such hatred?

You can claim, spew and twist all you want but it will not change the outcome of how people feel. Personally I let my children make their own choices once they grew up. I won't even say they always make good choices but I would be damn if when they were little I would stand by and watch someone fill their heads full of shit if I knew it was happening.
I know that we will never change the way that bigoted people like you feel. I've never said that we could, and I certainly am not trying to change the way you feel.....I just don't understand how bigoted people feel like they are going to be punished (the topic OP) for the supposed sin of others?

Anyone that has a desire to go after children to push an agenda needs locked down even more firm in my opinion. Pride comes before the fall and you look as though your may be a long while and a long way down from what all you post.
You keep posting your paranoia.....without any proof. Where are the links where anyone is pushing any agenda on children? I think you are full of pride....and you will have a long fall one day......:)
Gay pride agenda and just take a look see in the mirror to see who spouts.

That's you in the mirror.......misguided and full of hate and venom. You don't have to accept homosexuality, but you don't have to hate the people that are homosexual unless you are a mindless bigot.
No truth is not hate. The following videos are hate filled and it is not the preachers and believers do the hating and assaulting people.

The first video was taken in the gay section of Bourbon Street in New orleans during Mardi Gras and Decadence day. What did the preachers expect, champagne and roses?

The only person who has wasted any time in this thread is the person who cuts and pastes, insults, makes up statements and now lies.
So that is why you veered the original OP into asking personal questions and made up stuff?
You are the one that asked about evil intent. I was just insuring that you knew what it was. Evidently you failed to read between the lines on what I wrote to respond to your presumptions and assumptions which had nothing to do with the original article other than your interrogation of me. You claim your insulted, I tell you only if you are one that is trying to usurp another persons God given rights in this country. You claim that we are a secular nation I disagree with you as our original formation documents that created and established a democracy where the people actually rule over themselves calls it God given rights.

What is it that you are insulted about? Is it about being grouped in with being a humanist, an atheist or a satanist without a true God? Or is it that I am not a humanist, an atheist or a satanist?

Come on spit it out I am sure you are as capable at answering questions as you are at making them.

So that is why you veered the original OP into asking personal questions and made up stuff?
You are the one that asked about evil intent. I was just insuring that you knew what it was. Evidently you failed to read between the lines on what I wrote to respond to your presumptions and assumptions which had nothing to do with the original article other than your interrogation of me. You claim your insulted, I tell you only if you are one that is trying to usurp another persons God given rights in this country. You claim that we are a secular nation I disagree with you as our original formation documents that created and established a democracy where the people actually rule over themselves calls it God given rights.

What is it that you are insulted about? Is it about being grouped in with being a humanist, an atheist or a satanist without a true God? Or is it that I am not a humanist, an atheist or a satanist?

Come on spit it out I am sure you are as capable at answering questions as you are at making them.

RodISHI, You're rambling, I asked about evil intent because I had and still have no idea what you are talking about. I am not required to read between your lines and if you can't clearly explain yourself perhaps it's time to find another endeavor to fill your time.

You have no legal foundation to assert your God given rights over anyone, and I am sorry, but that's the flat truth and frankly, I could care less if you accept that or not. The Establishment clause of the First Amendment clearly precludes you from trying to legislate your own morality into law.

You have no right to force your secular desires over the citizens of the United States either.

The legal foundation was already set before the agenda to force God out of the nation came along. Obummer and his supporters can take his Supreme Court lackies to where ever but the people do not have to stand by silently as they try to instill their Godless beliefs upon them.

I will repeat to you call me hateful if you like. That is freewill. Making up law at the supreme court level is not in line with the law of the land and you have not change that yet. Hopefully Jehovah won't let it get that far that you can force everyone into your Antichrist agenda either.

You fail to answer questions but you demanded answers to yours. Now either answer the questions posed to you earlier or anyone else can consider your post just piling on more of your BS.

The Gay Pride has no respect for the law of world or the law of God as you can see here in the photo that was taken in the Ukraine when they were told to break it up. Instead they beat the police officer.
ukraine-kievs-gay-pride-parade-attack-of-officers-jpg.51695

RodISHI, You're rambling, I asked about evil intent because I had and still have no idea what you are talking about. I am not required to read between your lines and if you can't clearly explain yourself perhaps it's time to find another endeavor to fill your time.

You have no legal foundation to assert your God given rights over anyone, and I am sorry, but that's the flat truth and frankly, I could care less if you accept that or not. The Establishment clause of the First Amendment clearly precludes you from trying to legislate your own morality into law.

You have no right to force your secular desires over the citizens of the United States either.

The legal foundation was already set before the agenda to force God out of the nation came along. Obummer and his supporters can take his Supreme Court lackies to where ever but the people do not have to stand by silently as they try to instill their Godless beliefs upon them.

I will repeat to you call me hateful if you like. That is freewill. Making up law at the supreme court level is not in line with the law of the land and you have not change that yet. Hopefully Jehovah won't let it get that far that you can force everyone into your Antichrist agenda either.

You fail to answer questions but you demanded answers to yours. Now either answer the questions posed to you earlier or anyone else can consider your post just piling on more of your BS.

The Gay Pride has no respect for the law of world or the law of God as you can see here in the photo that was taken in the Ukraine when they were told to break it up. Instead they beat the police officer.

Secular law is in place so that no religion gets to set the law for everyone else. I'm sure you would have no problem at all living under Catholic law since they are bigger and more powerful than any other religion out there. Secular law prevents that and allows you to enjoy your religion freely with your own dogma and beliefs. Secular law prevents you from inflicting your beliefs on me or on anyone else who chooses not to join you. That's the way it is and the way it is going to be . The Founders were clear and the Supreme Court is the last station that delivers with perfect clarity how that law is to be interpreted. I get it RodISHI, this will not stop or slow you down, just know that when the government decides to slap you down don't get all butthurt over it. This is the way our Democracy works.

Secular law is in place so that no religion gets to set the law for everyone else. I'm sure you would have no problem at all living under Catholic law since they are bigger and more powerful than any other religion out there. Secular law prevents that and allows you to enjoy your religion freely with your own dogma and beliefs. Secular law prevents you from inflicting your beliefs on me or on anyone else who chooses not to join you. That's the way it is and the way it is going to be . The Founders were clear and the Supreme Court is the last station that delivers with perfect clarity how that law is to be interpreted. I get it RodISHI, this will not stop or slow you down, just know that when the government decides to slap you down don't get all butthurt over it. This is the way our Democracy works.
Catholic is a denomination of a religion not its own religion.

You still failed to answer those questions.

Forum List

Back