Absolutely awesome: Netanyahu stares down UN for 45 seconds over silence on Iran threats

eagle1462010

Diamond Member
May 17, 2013
Absolutely awesome: Netanyahu stares down UN for 45 seconds over silence on Iran threats

So let’s go right to the video:(Scroll down for video)

I was about to say it’s cowardice, as opposed to pure evil, that Netanyahu is staring down. But I’m not sure there’s that great a distinction to be made between the two, especially when it comes to the UN. It is supposed to be an international body that makes sure the world community is united against the worst monsters on the planet. But it’s become populated by people who completely lack the courage to actually do that, and find it much easier to turn a blind eye to the real threats posed by a rogue nation like Iran - while making Israel the whipping boy for having the nerve to want to exist.

This is the sort of clip that would be an instant classic if a left-winger did it to a bunch of Christians who didn’t want to cater gay weddings or something. As it is, you’re not going to hear about it unless you see it on a site like this, and share it on social media.

Khamenei: Israel won’t survive next 25 years

rael will not survive the next 25 years, Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said Wednesday, making a series of threatening remarks published online.

Get The Times of Israel's Daily Edition by email
and never miss our top stories
FREE SIGN UP!

In a quote posted to Twitter by Khamenei’s official account, Khamenei addresses Israel, saying, “You will not see next 25 years,” and adds that the Jewish state will be hounded until it is destroyed.

The quote comes against a backdrop of a photograph apparently showing the Iranian leader walking on an Israeli flag painted on a sidewalk.

“After negotiations, in Zionist regime they said they had no more concern about Iran for next 25 years; I’d say: Firstly, you will not see next 25 years; God willing, there will be nothing as Zionist regime by next 25 years. Secondly, until then, struggling, heroic and jihadi morale will leave no moment of serenity for Zionists,” the quote from Iran’s top leader reads in broken English.

i_stand_with_israel_rectangle_sticker-rfc64e6fb6ae445738038fdf91055215b_v9wxo_8byvr_512.jpg

I was about to say it’s cowardice, as opposed to pure evil, that Netanyahu is staring down. But I’m not sure there’s that great a distinction to be made between the two, especially when it comes to the UN. It is supposed to be an international body that makes sure the world community is united against the worst monsters on the planet. But it’s become populated by people who completely lack the courage to actually do that, and find it much easier to turn a blind eye to the real threats posed by a rogue nation like Iran - while making Israel the whipping boy for having the nerve to want to exist.

This is the sort of clip that would be an instant classic if a left-winger did it to a bunch of Christians who didn’t want to cater gay weddings or something. As it is, you’re not going to hear about it unless you see it on a site like this, and share it on social media.

Sure he was 'staring them down' and not just having a senior moment forgetting where he was and what he was doing? :)

Fuck Netanyahoo, the Chicken Hawk Likud Party and the United Nations!!!!
While I don't care about the UN anymore................they are nothing to me..........................

I do care about Israel's safety..................Unlike the Idiots in charge now.......................Obama is a miserable failure, and his deal with Iran utterly sucks. Can't wait to see that asshat out of office.

He thought about spending a full minute, but, well, you know, being a Jew and all...

(Sue me)
Aren't you busy.............Supporting a POTUS who just admitted to a cluster fuck in Libya...................to put arms in...................hmmm ISIS hands.......................

To a goal of 4 years to remove Assad, as our weapons land in ISIS hands...................................

Just to get punked by Russia who is hitting the ones we support right now.........................Obama is a failure, and you by bowing to him are one by association.

I agree with you.

The world community ought to be united against the worst monsters on the planet : Israel.

Starting in 1925 the zionuts invaded Palestine wherein they terrorized its citizens , and with US helped , have created a massive theocratic apartheid warfare state.

He thought about spending a full minute, but, well, you know, being a Jew and all...

(Sue me)
Aren't you busy.............Supporting a POTUS who just admitted to a cluster fuck in Libya...................to put arms in...................hmmm ISIS hands.......................

To a goal of 4 years to remove Assad, as our weapons land in ISIS hands...................................

Just to get punked by Russia who is hitting the ones we support right now.........................Obama is a failure, and you by bowing to him are one by association.

Cite where I ever said we should be involved in Syria AT ALL. I'm glad the Russians want to send their boys there to die;

they won't be Americans.

I agree with you.

The world community ought to be united against the worst monsters on the planet : Israel.

Starting in 1925 the zionuts invaded Palestine wherein they terrorized its citizens , and with US helped , have created a massive theocratic apartheid warfare state.

aka You want Israel dead............................I prefer to see Iranian asshats gone..............................so be it.

(Sue me)

Cite where I ever said we should be involved in Syria AT ALL. I'm glad the Russians want to send their boys there to die;

they won't be Americans.
Why don't you ask the one you elected that....................You know the one that vowed to defeat ISIS...................and demanded Assad gone...........as he supplied weapons to ISIS.............

Your complaining to the wrong person..............go see your daddy Obama.

And now the Israel Haters can come out like roaches.....................when the lights are turned on.

:ack-1:

While I don't care about the UN anymore................they are nothing to me..........................

I do care about Israel's safety..................Unlike the Idiots in charge now.......................Obama is a miserable failure, and his deal with Iran utterly sucks. Can't wait to see that asshat out of office.

Why would an American care more about supporting Israel ahead of supporting the US government? You're nothing more than a fair weather American AT BEST!

Why would an American care more about supporting Israel ahead of supporting the US government? You're nothing more than a fair weather American AT BEST!

We have IDIOTS IN OFFICE NOW WHO I DISAGREE WITH.......................But feel Free to Kiss Obama's Ass all you want..............

That is your deal and not mine................

BTW.........

American-And-Israel-Flag-HD-Wallpaper1.jpg

Forum List

Back