*Blasting Off The New Year: Muslim Style!*

*Are You sick of islam as I am?*

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry bout that,

1. Well last night New Years Eve, was a busy night for Islam murdering Christians.
2. Seems in Nigeria Muslims were doing what mohammed said to follow.
3. Take a look how the President spoke on this subject, here:The Hindu : News / International : Obama condemns deadly bombings in Egypt, Nigeria

"U.S. President Barack Obama condemned as “outrageous” the separate bombing attacks that took place on Saturday in Egypt and Nigeria that left at least 47 people dead.

“The United States extends its deepest condolences to the families of those killed and to the wounded in both of these attacks, and we stand with the Nigerian and Egyptian people at this difficult time,” Mr. Obama said in a statement.

Egyptian authorities said a suicide bomber entered a Christian church in Alexandria and detonated explosives, killing at least 17 people and wounding dozens more. Meanwhile, a bombing in the Nigerian capital of Abuja claimed up to 30 lives."

4. Oh, its *outrageous*, oh really?
5. Its what all Islams comanded to do.
6. Its right on que.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Well Sunni man, I don't think he's lying or a liar.
2. You should know, you've read it, what say you, didn't you even study it?
3. I have read enough of it, and hell I even interpreted it for you the other day, you know I know my stuff.
4. Why don't one of you post the text in question and I will help you both out?
5. I'm sure its online somewhere, you go get it, and I will help everyone out!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Just like I thought.

You are a fraud and a liar gautama :evil:

Phoni-Baloni-Sunni,

I can only assume that the other Muslims are ignorant of their Historically Documented Mohammed being a MASS MURDERER, THIEF and a PEDOPHILIC RAPIST.

If this ONE and 1/2 BILLION Muslims KNOW the TRUTH about their PSYCHO PROPHET MOHAMMED and STILL believe in this POS then it is they who should be exterminated.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Well Sunni man, I don't think he's lying or a liar.
2. You should know, you've read it, what say you, didn't you even study it?
3. I have read enough of it, and hell I even interpreted it for you the other day, you know I know my stuff.
4. Why don't one of you post the text in question and I will help you both out?
5. I'm sure its online somewhere, you go get it, and I will help everyone out!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

ChessWarSnow,

I'm a busy man. I don't have the time to do a lot of research. But I know the Truth when the info I have is coordinated with the other info I gathered about the fucking Muslims throughout the last decade.

So, if you want to know more, do what you have to do: Get the video documentary by 4 or 5 Arab Scholars. Its title is"

"ISLAM: What the West Needs to Know"

It is about One and 1/2 hrs long. I only got 1/3 through the documentary.

It's jam packed with info that you wouldn't believe as far as unexpected horror.....so arm yourself with a pen and lots of paper and start scribbling down the info as it is presented in the video/documentary. It'll be difficult because the names are unfamiliar. You will have to spend a lot of time stopping the video, rewinding it, then starting again to get the events and names correctly......and there is a lot of it.

G'luck.

Last edited:

It's jam packed with info that you wouldn't believe as far as unexpected horror.....so arm yourself with a pen and lots of paper and start scribbling down the info as it is presented in the video/documentary. It'll be difficult because the names are unfamiliar. You will have to spend a lot of time stopping the video, rewinding it, then starting again to get the events and names correctly......and there is a lot of it.
I watched it one time.

It was so silly that I couldn't stop laughing for hours.

Seriously, I thought it was a comedy show.

Until one day someone told me it was a documentary. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I watched it one time.

It was so silly that I couldn't stop laughing for hours.

Seriously, I thought it was a comedy show.

Until one day someone told me it was a documentary. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Phoni-Baloni-Sunni,

If you think that what you just puked out will impress anyone other than a fellow shithead Muslim you are soooooooo wrong.

However, 10% of any given population are whackjobs...hence we have the extreme Lieberrhoids, who might swallow your shit and not view the documentary/video.

But if these 10% whackjobs view the documentary/video, then even they will realize that ISLAM IS A MOUNTAIN OF DOGSHIT.

I am sure there will be people who think "ISLAM: What the West Needs to Know" is a great movie.

Basically, the same brain dead people that thought the "Flintstones" was a scientific documentary about Cro-Magnon men. :lol: :cuckoo:

Sorry bout that,

1. I frankly believe Islam is of Satan, and anyone in it knows that.
2. I did a goggle search on the title What the West Needs To Know, and guess what they have a web site.
3. And you can check it out right here:

Islam: What the West Needs To Know - About the Project

4. It has a link to a trailer that explains a little about what guatama has been saying, heres a sample on the front page of this web-site:

"Virtually every major Western leader has over the past several years expressed the view that Islam is a peaceful religion and that those who commit violence in its name are fanatics who misinterpret its tenets. This claim, while widely circulated, rarely attracts serious public examination. Relying primarily on Islam’s own sources, this documentary demonstrates that Islam is a violent, expansionary ideology that seeks the destruction or subjugation of other faiths, cultures, and systems of government."

5. I've been watching the great leaders around the world, make statements how Islam is a peaceful, good religion, and I have scoffed at them everytime, and always wondered why they do this?
6. I can tell you that the reason is, Satan is the legal owner of this world in this age, and the governmebts running it, he controls.
7. They don't know it, and are unaware of whats actually going on, how they see reality through a fog, nothings perfectly clear to them, and thats how Satan wants it.
8. Defining the borders of reality change once you land in a postion of power, and its always been that way.
9. Satan uses leaders like puppets in a puppet play, they can no more control themselves than a stupid puppet in the hands of a puppeteer.
10. My greatest concern for all the good people of the planet, is simply this, they need to understand that Islam is not thier friend, and Islams only goal is to put them into subjection with them in Islam, and Islam is nothing but the Crown of Satan, and his Government, his Power, and is guided by his Wisdom, Mohammed being the first cultic prophet, the sooner the good people of the planet all know this it may be possible to uproot it from our borders, and isolate it to the middle east, which should be the main goal of all good people of the planet.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Sorry Sunni man, you have been out gunned.
2. You have been totally defeated in this thread, even those who bothered to vote in my poll have your number, they are sick of everything Islam is selling.
3. You are completly and totally in Islam, by all these comments its obvious, how we are the crazy ones, without proof, but read this thread, its chucked full of proof, proof you close your eyes and ears too.
4. Islam is a murderous cult dude, a homicidel belief system, which empowers you to kill those not in Islam, you know it, I know it, those who blew up the Coptics they know it, or they wouldn't of done it, the Coptics know it, everyone conected to the real God know it, and its amazing how Satan can keep all the leaders of the world in his puppet play, and keep them cool towards Islam, that is truely amazing.
5. Another thing thats amazing is how Satan can keep the mouths of the Christian Leaders quite, and beaming with a positive regard for Islam, I won't name names, but everyone who knows anything about anything, knows I lie not.
6. Billy Graham is the only one I know calling down Islam.
7. The President Obama won't see him, whats that tell you? :eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

6. Billy Graham is the only one I know calling down Islam.
7. The President Obama won't see him, whats that tell you?

It tells me that the President knows Billy Graham is a retard. :cool:

1. Sure thats what it tells YOU, and Islam in general, because you and fellow Muslims work for Satan.
2. And Satan ownes you man and every other Muslim walking the planet.
3. I would be surprised if you said anything else. :eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. So you think I'm really crazy huh?
2. What proof do you have that supports this: so all people who oppose Islam are really just crazy?
3. Notice how Islamic followers want to always make the arguement about those they are argueing with.
4. Its what Satan does too. :eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Look Satan is real folks.
2. And at work in the world, and runs things on earth.
3. Look around folks, you don't have to imagine a thing, with all the evil going on, especially what Islam is doing, you can not doubt what I'm saying.
4. People reading this don't doubt it, look at the poll Sunni man, last I checked it was 13-2, you and baruch menachem the (****) being the only two.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

Forum List

Back