*Blasting Off The New Year: Muslim Style!*

*Are You sick of islam as I am?*

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry bout that,

1. Still trying to make this about me are you, I usually don't make this personal, I usually go general with my points of views, but you leave me no choice.
2. Look I still haven't heard you say anything negitive about those Muslims who attacked my fellow Christians in Egypt, or Nigeria New Years Eve dude.
3. You can't do it can you, and its because you work for Satan.
4. You won't call what happened evil, or not justified, you believe it was justified, and you are having a *HAPPY NEW YEAR* because of it.
6. You are a perfect example of who Muslims are, and I thank you for it.
7. I thank you for proving my point, *all the time*.
8. Sooner or later more and more people will catch on, and sooner or later, you will be leaving USA.
9.I am sure The State Department, has many plans already being looked at, when the shit hits the fan.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Seriously, shouldn't a professed Christian like you spend more time talking about Jesus instead of Satan? :confused:

1. Seriously my mission is to expose Islam for what it is, and Jesus isn't a part of Islam I've been doing this online for over ten years, and I've got the hang of it.
2. Seriously why don't you ever respond to my posts?
3. Seriously you are being exposed for what you are and who you follow, and I'm doing it.
4. Seriously calling me crazy isn't going to get me to stop, sooner or later I will win over Islam, you just sit back and watch.

Regards,
SirjamesofTexas

Last edited:
I follow the Prophets Muhammad, Jesus, Abraham, Noah, and the others written about in the Quran.

You by your own admission follow Satan; since you claim he owns everything.

So where does Jesus fit into your cheeswarsnow version of Christianity??

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

I follow the Prophets Muhammad, Jesus, Abraham, Noah, and the others written about in the Quran.

You by your own admission follow Satan; since you claim he owns everything.

So where does Jesus fit into your cheeswarsnow version of Christianity??

1. No, you claim Jesus as some Prophet, which is a lie straight from hell.
2. I only follow Jesus, *The Light and The Truth* and what he taught, and I know who to avoid, and that person is Satan, and Satan owns every bit of, You.
3. Ofcourse I can answer that because I have the truth within me, Jesus is the Son of God, and is God, and no one comes to the Father but by HIM, no other was or ever will be sent by God to mankind for any reason.
4. mohammed is a false prophet, and a speaker of lies and is employed of Satan, whom you follow, and every word I wrote in this post is 100% truth.
5. I am ofcourse Roman Catholic, and Jesus is everything to us.
6. Ofcourse we honor Mary, who gave birth to The Son of God, not a human Father, hummm,....Gods Son, concieved of The Holy Spirit.
7. You ever hear of The Holy Spirit?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Also Abraham is a Jewish person, who birthed the Jews, and started the whole Jewish reality, where do you think you fit into the Jewish heritage? *I know the actual truthful answer folks, just want to see what this son of Satan says*.
2. You know those stinking Jews you hate???:eek:
3. Why in heavens name you want to link up with the Jews then?
4. Noah is a lesson from the Jewish Torrah, isn't that kinda strange or crazy Islam does that, and then wants all Jews dead???:confused:
5. Noah wasn't a prophet, he was a simple man who listened to God, and did what God said, and saved a remnant to repopulate the world, after the Fllood.
6. Give me some lessons or teachings of Noah then, if you disagree?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

5. I am ofcourse Roman Catholic, and Jesus is everything to us.
I bet the Pope would be sad to hear that he isn't #1 :cool:

1. The noble Pope knows he's not number one, and so does all the Roman Catholics.
2. Your post is something Satan would say and think.
3. You really do know what spirit you are of right? :lol:

Regards,
SirjamesofTexas

The Quran is in reality a book mainly about Jewish prophets.

The Jews had turned their back on God; and in doing so, lost the title of "Chosen People".

Muhammad was then given the mantle as Prophet to bring both jews and gentiles back to the worship of "One" God.

Sorry bout that,

1. Yall ever notice how Sunni man, never answers any questions?
2. Thats just like Satan, if you study scriptures, Satan never answers questions either, he just acuses others, for answers.
3. Sunni man, is using everything he can right from Satans hand book.
4. Sunni is a loser, and will always be one, he's *locked in*.
5. And that door can never be opened, he's a prisoner for life, and a slave of Islam. :eek:

Regards,
SirjamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

The Jews had turned their back on God; and in doing so, lost the title of "Chosen People".

Muhammad was then given the mantle as Prophet to bring both jews and gentiles back to the worship of "One" God.

1. No its not mainly about *Jewish Prophets*, its mainly about making others submit to allah, from an evil person mohammed, who is a murderer and loves little girls, in the wrong sort of way, and this whole thing about submitting is just stupid, the real God doesn't want submission to his will, he wants true believers in him.
2. You are not bringing anyone to God, because Islam isn't of God, its of Satan, what you're trying to do, is bring Jews and Gentiles to Satan, which I say, *No Thanks*.
3. And the wise people will listen to me, ofcourse there are fools who will follow Islam, you being one as proof. :eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. No its not mainly about *Jewish Prophets*, its mainly about making others submit to allah, from an evil person mohammed, who is a murderer and loves little girls, in the wrong sort of way, and this whole thing about submitting is just stupid, the real God doesn't want submission to his will, he wants true believers in him.
2. You are not bringing anyone to God, because Islam isn't of God, its of Satan, what you're trying to do, is bring Jews and Gentiles to Satan, which I say, *No Thanks*.
3. And the wise people will listen to me, ofcourse there are fools who will follow Islam, you being one as proof. :eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas[/QUOTE}

CWS,

Here is an example that underlines how correct you are and what a TORRENTIAL MOUNTAIN OF HORSESHIT Phoni-Baloni-Sunni is inundating this Forum with when he states:

"Muhammad was then given the mantle as Prophet to bring both jews and gentiles back to the worship of "One" God."

Obviously, Phoni-Baloni-Sunni is deperately trying to give the impression that Psycho Mohammed (the All-Merciful) is all "love and kindness", and part of his agenda is to save the jews and gentiles.

But, then in the HADITH, Bukhari Ch8, p427: One of the last things Mohammed uttered: 'May Allah curse the Jews and the Christians."

However, even more apropos to the exposure of Phoni-Baloni-Sunni's UNCONSCIONABLE BULLSHIT:

KORAN, "Verse of the Sword", Chapter 5, verse 9:

"Then when the Sacred Months have passed (1,7, 11,12) of the Islamic Calender, then (caps mine) KILL THE MUSHRIKUN (disbelievers) wherever you find them. Capture them and beseige them and prepare them for each and every ambush......

This is followed by what happens if they repent. One should show mercy providing they perform the Al Salat, give a zakat, etc.....but then this "showing of mercy" part is totally obliterated in my previous post in quoting the HADITH with page number where PSYCHO MOHAMMED PERSONALLY COMMITTED ATROCITIES ANNIHILATING the Jewish tribe of URAINA in a HORRIFIC BLOODY ORGY ending with PERSONALLY ADMINISTERED beheadings. One can check back but the PERSONAL ATROCITIES by Mohhamed might have been replicated by the obliteration of the Karaisa tribe on another Page, Page 464.

I don't know what it'll take for one to convince a fanatical Muslim arsehole like Phoni-Baloni-Sunni that he is a UNCONSCIONABLE HOPELESS PATHOLOGICAL LIAR.....but I am sure that by now, anyone that is 1/2 way rational, will agree that this Muslim Arsehole Phoni-Baloni-Sunni HAS BEEN EXPOSED FOR WHAT HE IS !!!

Last edited:
I do not see the problem as being Islam, rather the fanatic interpretation of Islam. And often by those who are at this time, in charge of those interpretations.

Here, on this forum, we have members who think they speak for a group, even if is simply a party line. Then we see some who wish to speak for the entire Islamic community and who say Islam/Muslims believe this, or that. I put forward that human nature is the problem, not the religion.

We can see this in the Chechen conflict.

The move from a more moderate interpretation of Islam has changed since the Muslim Brotherhood went there intensively to help the Chechen, but who now have begun the multi-generational teaching of martyrdom and the cause to the Chechen young. Now we are seeing attacks on Russian children in school. Pictures of Chechen young being killed. I connect this to the MB's teaching in Gaza and the young being used for martyrdom.

This is a single instance. With the internet and global travel, the world is any fanatics oyster.

Sorry bout that,

1. Sorry Ropey, but your post is, *hogwash*.
2. Learn a bit more about it then come back.
3. Islam is *ALL* evil to the core.
4. And it won't change just because you think some are just misunderstood, or being taught a certain way, give us a break.
5. If you don't see Islam as being Satanical, your prone to fall for it, wake up dude, you could get burned.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I do not see the problem as being Islam, rather the fanatic interpretation of Islam. And often by those who are at this time, in charge of those interpretations.

Here, on this forum, we have members who think they speak for a group, even if is simply a party line. Then we see some who wish to speak for the entire Islamic community and who say Islam/Muslims believe this, or that. I put forward that human nature is the problem, not the religion.

We can see this in the Chechen conflict.

The move from a more moderate interpretation of Islam has changed since the Muslim Brotherhood went there intensively to help the Chechen, but who now have begun the multi-generational teaching of martyrdom and the cause to the Chechen young. Now we are seeing attacks on Russian children in school. Pictures of Chechen young being killed. I connect this to the MB's teaching in Gaza and the young being used for martyrdom.

This is a single instance. With the internet and global travel, the world is any fanatics oyster.

Ropey,

You are way, way.........WAY off base.

The info I provided are not SOLELY INTERPRETATIONS !!!

The info I provided are either VERBATIM staments from the KORAN, or Islam's Most Sacred Book after the KORAN, The HADITH.

NOW, you can INTERPRET the Koran, and/or the HADITH........and I do.

BUT WHAT YOU MUST NOT CONFUSE IS THAT I FIRST QUOTE THE WORDS OF THE KORAN, or the HADITH.......and those ARE INVIOLATE...... those words, supposedly CAME DIRECTLY FROM GOD.....via the angel Gabriel....directly to the PSYCHO MOHAMMED who utters them in the KORAN, and then has the Official ISLAMIC version of their meaning that is INVIOLATE in the HADITH.

Again, the HADITH is treated by ISLAM just like the KORAN.....i.e., they are ISLAM'S ESTABLISHED "INVIOLATE" VERSION OF MOHAMMED's LIFE......it's words CANNOT be changed.

However, given the words in the KORAN, and/or the HADITH.....one can INTERPRET THEM.

Thus, when Psycho Mohammed states that one should "KILL THE MUSHRIKUN (the disbelievers) where and when you can find them (after the Islamic Sacred Months have passed) ......THOSE ARE, SUPPOSEDLY, THE INVIOLATE WORDS OF GOOD OLE ALLAH HIMSELF !!!!

An example of the INTERPRETATION of these INVIOLATE WORDS is something like: I think this is an idiotic command by Papah Allah. Or, that's the greatest remark I ever heard in my life....let's drink to that, etc.

Last edited:
That's simply extreme. To look at the books, one must needs look at the times in which the books were birthed.

When I look to the ancient Hebrew Torah and use pilpul to study Talmud with many other who are more learned than I, there is a marked difference in the approach of ancient Judaism then and how it is practiced today.

The difference, as I said, is interpretive. I know you will not accept this, so I will just agree to disagree with you.

Hate resides on both sides of the divide.

Regardless of our books.

It comes from another place entirely...

Sorry bout that,

Hate resides on both sides of the divide.

Regardless of our books.

It comes from another place entirely...

1. So where does hate come from?
2. Not that I don't have a clue, but Ropey my friend, your way too simplistic.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. And Ropey, why in the hell would you compare the Torrah to the Koran?
2. I don't get it, unless your some bleeding heart apologist for Islam??? :confused:
3. And you being a Jew just blows my mind.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back