*Blasting Off The New Year: Muslim Style!*

*Are You sick of islam as I am?*

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry bout that,

1. This just in, the death count is up, to 21 now.
2. Islam has started the year off right!
3. To the tenants of Islam.
4. All you Muslims should be so very very proud!!!!
5. Mainly Sunni man, he helped them, and is in bed with Islamic Deaths, where ever they occur.
6. Way to go Sunni man, you kicked off the year with a bang!!!
7. New updated death count can been seen here, at The Christian Science Monitor:
Egypt church bombing: Why some point to Al Qaeda-linked group - CSMonitor.com

"The powerful explosion took place outside a Coptic Christian church in Alexandria during a New Year's Eve mass early Saturday, killing at least 21 people and wounding more than 80."

8. I know Sunni mans heart is soaring into the clouds today, he's having a Happy New Year!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. This just in, the death count is up, to 21 now.
2. Islam has started the year off right!
3. To the tenants of Islam.
4. All you Muslims should be so very very proud!!!!
5. Mainly Sunni man, he helped them, and is in bed with Islamic Deaths, where ever they occur.
6. Way to go Sunni man, you kicked off the year with a bang!!!
7. New updated death count can been seen here, at The Christian Science Monitor:
Egypt church bombing: Why some point to Al Qaeda-linked group - CSMonitor.com

"The powerful explosion took place outside a Coptic Christian church in Alexandria during a New Year's Eve mass early Saturday, killing at least 21 people and wounding more than 80."

8. I know Sunni mans heart is soaring into the clouds today, he's having a Happy New Year!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

How would you feel if it turns out that this was another Israeli op Ala 911?

Sorry bout that,

How would you feel if it turns out that this was another Israeli op Ala 911?

1. I won't fake outrage, but I would need proof of both.
2. My first reading of this, is,....*batshit crazy*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
In another scenario, Mohammed PERSONALLY tortured a Jewish Rabbi, putting out his eyes, burning him.....then beheading him.
Newer heard of this before.

Please provide evidence or a Link?

Sunni Man,

Here is the info I got from watching 1/3 of the documentary by 4 or 5 Arab Scholars who have, I assume, left the bogus Religion of Islam. The name of the documentary is:

"ISLAM: What the West Needs to Know."

The following is certainly in the HADITH as stated by Sahih AL-BUKHARI. Translated with parenthetical notes by Dr Muhhamed Muhsin Khan, The venerable Islamic Imam and Scholar.

Substantiated by the "AUTHORITATIVE ISLAMIC HISTORY: THE LIFE OF MOHAMMED/Surat Rasul Allah" by Muhammad bin ISHAQ (773 AD) Translated by Prof Alfred Guillaume. And, more recently by WALID SHOEBAT, modern Scholar verifying the PERSONALLY ORDERED and PERSONALLY PARTICIPATED BY THE PROPHET'S SLAUGHTER of THREE JEWISH TRIBES BY FIRST TORTURE THEN BEHEADINGS. Purpose to find out the location where the gold, and other treasures of the Jews.

But let's get to the main narration in the HADITH as documented IN THE HADITH, and perhaps the KORAN itself. Please note that I don't know ISLAM, as I do Christianity. So I have a question for you. I am relaying to you what I saw in the documentary. Is there any reference in the Koran itself about Mohammed's atrocities ?

This by Sahih AL-BUKHARI.....The Teacher & Scholar accepted HISTORICALLY by ISLAM in the HADITH: where the Karaisa tribe was executed.

Page 464: "Then they surrendered and the Apostle (Mohammed) confined them in Medina......Then the Apostle went to the market of Medina and dug trenches in it.

Then he sent for them and struck off their heads in those trenches as they were brought to him in batches. Thedre were 600 or 700 in all, though some put the figures as high as 800 or 900."

ALL of the Sharia Imams and Scholars in the Mid East, according to this documentary state that only ONE VERSE Supercedes all others:

Quote: THE NOBLE KORAN, Verse 9, Ch 5. It is the "Verse of the Sword":

"Then when the Sacred Months have passed (the 1,7,11, and 12th mopnth of the Islamic Calendar), kill the Mushrikun (infidels) whereever you find them".

Back to Sahih Al-Bukhari's "LIFE OF MOHAMMED, etc HADITH Vol 8, Bk 82, Page 795 of the HADITH:

" The Prophet cut off the hands and feet of the men belonging to the tribe URAINA and did not cauterise their bleeding limbs till they were dead."

Sunni Man, how can you believe in a Religion when your Numero Uno Prophet is a Psycho ?

Last edited:
In another scenario, Mohammed PERSONALLY tortured a Jewish Rabbi, putting out his eyes, burning him.....then beheading him.
Newer heard of this before.

Please provide evidence or a Link?

Sunni Man,

Here is the info I got from watching 1/3 of the documentary by 4 or 5 Arab Scholars who have, I assume, left the bogus Religion of Islam. The name of the documentary is:

The following is certainly in the HADITH as stated by Sahih AL-BUKHARI. Translated with parenthetical notes by Dr Muhhamed Muhsin Khan, The venerable Islamic Imam and Scholar.

Substantiated by the "AUTHORITATIVE ISLAMIC HISTORY: THE LIFE OF MOHAMMED/Surat Rasul Allah" by Muhammad bin ISHAQ (773 AD) Translated by Prof Alfred Guillaume. And, more recently by WALID SHOEBAT, modern Scholar verifying the PERSONALLY ORDERED and PERSONALLY PARTICIPATED BY THE PROPHET'S SLAUGHTER of THREE JEWISH TRIBES BY FIRST TORTURE THEN BEHEADINGS. Purpose to find out the location where the gold, and other treasures of the Jews.

But let's get to the main narration in the HADITH as documented IN THE HADITH, and perhaps the KORAN itself.

Sunni Man, I am relaying to you what I saw in the documentary. Naturally, I am not knowledgeable about Islam as I am of Christianity, since I was a Catholic once upon a time. Can you find out if the atrocities committed and stated in the HADITH are also mentioned in the KORAN ? Apparently, I am doing you a favor. You can return the favor.

This by Sahih AL-BUKHARI.....The Teacher & Scholar accepted HISTORICALLY by ISLAM in the HADITH: where the Karaisa tribe was executed.

Page 464: "Then they surrendered and the Apostle (Mohammed) confined them in Medina......Then the Apostle went to the market of Medina and dug trenches in it.

Then he sent for them and struck off their heads in those trenches as they were brought to him in batches. There were 600 or 700 in all, though some put the figures as high as 800 or 900."

ALL of the Sharia Imams and Scholars in the Mid East, according to this documentary state that only ONE VERSE Supercedes all others:

Quote: THE NOBLE KORAN, Verse 9, Ch 5. It is the "Verse of the Sword":

"Then when the Sacred Months have passed (the 1,7,11, and 12th mopnth of the Islamic Calendar), kill the Mushrikun (infidels) whereever you find them".

Back to Sahih Al-Bukhari's "LIFE OF MOHAMMED, etc HADITH Vol 8, Bk 82, Page 795 of the HADITH:

" The Prophet cut off the hands and feet of the men belonging to the tribe URAINA and did not cauterise their bleeding limbs till they were dead."

Sunni Man, how can you believe in a Religion when your Numero Uno Prophet is a Psycho ?

Last edited:
I never disputed that Muhammad executed the captured enemy soldiers.

It was standard practice of the day; Romans, Greeks, Persians, etc.

But you posted this: "Mohammed PERSONALLY tortured a Jewish Rabbi, putting out his eyes, burning him.....then beheading him."

That is what I was calling you out on.

Provide evidence or a Link; or just admit that you made it up as usual. :doubt:

Sorry bout that,

But you posted this: "Mohammed PERSONALLY tortured a Jewish Rabbi, putting out his eyes, burning him.....then beheading him."

1. Face it Sunni man, mohammed was a murderous butcher of civilians.
2. You must face this, and stop all the wiggling.
3. Be a man for once!
4. But also mohammed was a child rapist too, you should face that too, really, but I know you can not.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The Phoni Baloni Sunni,

This BULLSHIT about standard practice of the day to be barbaric and torture and execute prisoners as did the Romans, Greeks, Persions, etc is just your disengenuous way to cover up the PSYCHOTIC behaviour of a RELIGIOUS PSYCHO !!!

RELIGIOUS leaders who create a RELIGION simply do not behave like that. The Popey Dopey might behave that way.....BUT IMAGINE Jesus being a PSYCHO like Mohammed !!!!!.......The predictable result is that there would've not been any CHRISTIANITY today. And, BTW, I was a Christian.....but no longer a Christian.

No, Phoni-Baloni-Sunni......your prophet is not only a Historically documentedMASS MURDERER.......that PSYCHO is also a THIEF and PEDOPHILIC RAPIST !!!

You wanted links and PROOF that the Psycho Mohammed perpetrated this MONUMENTAL SAVAGERY.....PERSONALLY.

I provided you with MORE than that.

I PROVIDED YOU WITH THE SOURCE OF MY INFORMATION, which is the documentary by 4 or 5 Arab Scholars, entitled :

I also provided the ACTUAL ISLAMIC DOCUMENT ITSELF: The Second most SACRED BOOK of ISLAM, after the KORAN. IT IS THE HADITH where the HADITH quotes the MASS MURDERER MOHAMMED PERSONALLY TORTURING and BEHEADING HIS VICTIMS.

I IDENTIFIED THE SUTRA 9, in the HADITH, where it is stated that Mohammed PERSONALLY committed these atrocities.

NOT ONLY THAT......I PROVIDED YOU WITH THE PAGES IN THE HADITH where your PSYCHOTIC "PROPHET" PERSONALLY COMMITED THESE ATROCITIES !!!!!

And look in your post.......YOU ARE ACCUSING ME OF NOT PROVIDING YOU WITH THE SPECIFIC DATA ABOUT THE BEHAVIOR OF YOUR PSYCHO ??????

FACE IT: You are a fucked up, unprincipled MUSLIM Piece of Shit who is drowning in denial !!!!

Last edited:
You posted this: "Mohammed PERSONALLY tortured a Jewish Rabbi, putting out his eyes, burning him.....then beheading him."

Provide evidence or a Link; or just admit that you lied. :doubt:

Sorry bout that,

1. Funny just how much islam is in the muslim Sunni man.
2. He is every bit just like mohammed.
3. A liar, ready to murder, I bet he wants a child bride too.
4. In everyway, this person reflects mohammed.
5. You can't change a person who's insane on mohammed.
6. Satan has a hold on this loser, and that will never change.
7. Once Satan owns you , you can never escape, just like what I've been telling you people, Jesus don't want him now son, you been rejected flat out.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
7. Once Satan owns you , you can never escape, just like what I've been telling you people, Jesus don't want him now son, you been rejected flat out.
For a Christian you know very little about your religion.

According to Christian theology a person can be saved right up to the last minute.

And satan cannot stop it. :doubt:

Sorry bout that,

For a Christian you know very little about your religion.

According to Christian theology a person can be saved right up to the last minute.

And satan cannot stop it. :doubt:

1. Not when they've gone over to the *darkside*.
2. Those gone over to Satan, willfully God rejects.
3. Mohammed is of Satan, just like I've told everyone here, and even your own text claims once you've gone to your allah, you can't get away, you're basically locked in.
4. You do have my condolences.
5. Sorry all of Islam is in the very same boat you are in.
6. Frankly it had been better if you had never even been born, and all of those in Islam.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
3. Mohammed is of Satan, just like I've told everyone here, and even your own text claims once you've gone to your allah, you can't get away, you're basically locked in.
Do you have scripture to back that up?

Or is it just more chesswarsnow non sense.?? :doubt:

Sorry bout that,

Do you have scripture to back that up?

Or is it just more chesswarsnow non sense.?? :doubt:

1. Yes I do, but why would I even want to prove it to you, better you think you're fine, so yeah, you're fine, never mind, I'm just ranting.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You posted this: "Mohammed PERSONALLY tortured a Jewish Rabbi, putting out his eyes, burning him.....then beheading him."

Provide evidence or a Link; or just admit that you lied. :doubt:

Phoni-Baloni-Sunni,

I provided proof for the fact that the Historically Documented Mohammed is a MASS Murderer, Thief, and Pedophilic Rapist.

Regarding Mohammed as a MASS Murderer: the proof that this PSYCHO Personally performed these atrocities, has already been provided by giving the source , the HADITH.....and even the narrator, the translator, and THE SUTRA AND THE PAGE NUMBER !!!

Your phoney quibbling is unimpressive.

As to the rabbi that Mohammed PERSONALLY tortured (putting out his eyes), burned and beheaded: I remember that incident while I was watching the documentary: "ISLAM: What the West Must Know". And, I copied that incident in my post. The location of that incident is mentioned somewhere within 2 or 3 pages of the other incidents where PSYCHO Mohammed PERSONALLY committed the MASS atrocities.

In my scribbled down notes I have this about PSYCHO MOHAMMED's other PERSONALLY performed atrocity:

HADITH, Page 795. Vol 8, Bk 82, By Sahah Al Bukhari:

" The Prophet cut off the hands and feet of the men belonging to the tribe Uraina and did not cauterize their bleeding limbs till they died."

I am not going to do the work for you and find the exact page in the HADITH where the rabbi Kxxxxx was PERSONALLY tortured (eyes put out), burned and beheaded by PSYCHO Mohammed because after all my work you'll just ignore the information or label it a LIE, whilst YOU KNOW IT'S THE TRUTH AND IT IS YOU, YOU POS ........YOU'RE THE ONE WHO IS LYING THRU HIS TEETH !!!

Now, that I'm thinking back I even remember the name of that Jewish rabbi where the HADITH minutely describes PSYCHO Mohammed's PERSONAL handiwork. The Rabbi's name is something like Kasriani. You can look that up yourself by going thru ~ 1/3 of the documentary, and finding it around there in:
"ISLAM: What the West Needs to Know"

Phoni-Baloni-Sunni.......you are a Piece of Shit.

And, what is a source of satisfaction to me is that ......YOU KNOW IT !!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back