*Blasting Off The New Year: Muslim Style!*

*Are You sick of islam as I am?*

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry bout that,

If you think about it, the amount of money we give Egypt every year for the most part prevents this kind of thing from usually happening.

1. Our butt buddy muslim butt sniffing government who sends money to Egypt to make them behave are the reason we as a Nation are getting over run with Islam, and are resposible for all the troubles we will see in the end times, God will see to it.
2. This could be changed, but I doubt there is a politician who has the gonads to even talk about it.
3. If I were President, it would be the very first thing I would take care of, this is the truth.:eek:
4. Next thing is ban Islam, and semd all muzzies out, period.:clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Personally - all organized religions are ridiculous - they just reach different levels of hilarity. Talk about some absurd ideas, take the Catholic church. Until I learned about the world's other religions, it was the record-setter and -holder of the most unbelievable manipulative crap around. The Muslim religion definitely covers that and more. It quit simply is outrageous.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is precisely why those wise old guys who set it all up made damn sure this great nation could never become a theocracy. We are a nation under God not religion - and the difference scans light years.

I don't believe in any one of the Organized Religions of the World.

This Anthropomorphic god 95% of you worship is just pure fucking ridiculous. Belief in fantasy and myths is what it is.

I believe in Einstein's or Spinoza's God. Where God, if It exists, is the Sum Total of the Laws of the Universe.

Praying to god of the Organized Religions of the World has the same statistical results as praying to the nearest rock in your garden.....AND YOU FUCKING KNOW IT !!!

Yet, does that wake you up from your ridiculous beliefs in FANTASY ?????

I don't know if my God exists or not, but if It does, prayers to my God is like praying to a lightening so it won't strike you.

When we die, we will become fertilizer.... just like the lowly cockroach snuffling (my cute neologism) around hither and yon.

DEAL WITH THAT.

Nothing more ridiculous than the other Organized Religions of the World is ISLAM !!!!!

Here BILLIONS of Religious Idiots believe in a Political Force masquerading as a Religion because Mohammed throws in Allah, some religious horseshit, and sweetens up the concoction with boinking 72 virgins, and getting wasted on drugs for Eternity.

And, who is this fucking PROPHET MOHAMMED ???

Mohammed is the HISTORICALLY DOCUMENTED MASS MURDERER (described as such in ISLAM'S own 2nd Sacred book after the Koran....the HADITH), THIEF, and PEDOPHILIC RAPIST !!!!!

And, BILLIONS of Religious Idiots are worshiping this MONUMENTAL FRAUD !!!!

HOW FUCKING RIDICULOUS CAN ONE GET ?!?!?

Or you preaching to the choir or just preaching?

Hinduism is the oldest religion. next Judaism, followed by Buddhism, Christianity, Islam.

Considering Islam is younger than Christianity, they may not have caught up with them yet in the mass murder department.

1. Some people don't have a clue, they follow Satan by default.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

In my opinion, the only thing worse than a bunch of muslims is a bunch of Democrats. Both groups are trying hard to destroy America.

1. This poster is a *PURE GENIUS*.:clap2:
2. And the democrats are the main ones butt sniffing up Islams butt crack, starting with Jimma Carter.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

What does a bomb exploding in Egypt have to do with peaceful muslims living here in America?

1. This is one of the *butt cracks* America is sniffing up.
2. It has everything to do with whats going on in America.
3. When the populace leans towards Islam, this is what always, and I say *ALWAYS* happens.
4. The muzzie bastards baby machine slave punching bag wives are working on that one muzzie.:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

President Hosni Mubarak urged Egyptians to unite against "terrorism".

In a televised statement he blamed "foreign hands" for the bombing. "Wicked terrorists targeted the nation, Copts and Muslims," he said.
BBC News - Egypt bomb kills 21 at Alexandria Coptic church
I wonder which "Foreign Hands" benefits from causing Hate between Christians and Muslims?:eusa_shhh:

1. Nope *LOCAL HANDS* did this.
2. And Mubarak is trying like hell, to project this on others, its how he keeps American *BUTT SNIFFERS* writing the checks.
3. Its just too bad America is run by *TOTAL FOOLS*.
4. I chanllenge anyone to defend American money going to Egypt.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
What does a bomb exploding in Egypt have to do with peaceful muslims living here in America?

Peaceful Muslims.....I'm starting to wonder if those two words can be used in the same sentence much longer.They do seem to be a sensitive bunch...If they are wronged in any way it seems the first thing they do is rush to their garage or basement to start working on ways to blow up as many women and children as possible. :(

Sorry bout that,

Peaceful Muslims.....I'm starting to wonder if those two words can be used in the same sentence much longer.They do seem to be a sensitive bunch...If they are wronged in any way it seems the first thing they do is rush to their garage or basement to start working on ways to blow up as many women and children as possible. :(

1. Okay already you can stop wondering now.
2. Least a building falls upon you.
3. Then will you stop?
4. Islam will keep murdering Christians and Jews, and anyone else who gets in thier way to taking over the planet.
5. Don't think differently, it could cost you.
6. Don't trust any muzzie, suspect them all.:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The doctrines of which religions are in direct conflict with your country? Just one. Islam. Don't misunderstand me, I have no issue with Islam. Nor do I have a problem with Muslims. I have a problem with any one who thinks their religion takes precedence over the freedom of others. Your religion does that. Practice your religion - but do not expect anyone to make special arrangements for your faith or any other. This country - our country - is free. That means that everyone - including Jews - are welcome to practice their religion in peace here. You're the one who suggests that we should run them all out and throw them onto some island somewhere.... so please don't pretend you are like the rest of us. You are not.

Sorry bout that,

The doctrines of which religions are in direct conflict with your country? Just one. Islam. Don't misunderstand me, I have no issue with Islam. Nor do I have a problem with Muslims. I have a problem with any one who thinks their religion takes precedence over the freedom of others. Your religion does that. Practice your religion - but do not expect anyone to make special arrangements for your faith or any other. This country - our country - is free. That means that everyone - including Jews - are welcome to practice their religion in peace here. You're the one who suggests that we should run them all out and throw them onto some island somewhere.... so please don't pretend you are like the rest of us. You are not.

1. You had better learn to have a problem with Islam and Muzzies.
2. Otherwise you will be displaced, still clinging to the pc beliefs eh?
3. The rest if your statement is brilliant!!!!:clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

FACT ONE: A bomb exploded by Muslims (who follow Mohammed) KILLED 8 (?) people, maiming others.

FACT TWO:The Muslims living in America are NOT necessarily ALL peaceful. As a matter of fact, statistically (approx 66% according to the info on O'Reilly with a Muslim CAIR stooge not refuting) were either for the Terrorists, or did not want to answer.

Putting FACT ONE and TWO together, one SHOULD be concerned about the purported "peacefulness" of Muslims EVERYWHERE, and in America....... since there are HUNDREDS of Terrorist FRONTS in America representing the Muslim Brotherhood.

CAIR is considered by Obamandinejad's Adm as being the VOICE of the "MODERATE" Muslims. This is a fucking joke !!! CAIR is a known Hamas cat's paw of the Terrorists. You'll find CAIR is ALWAYS defending the Muslim Terrorists in America from the Blind Sheik to those in Guantanomo, and every other MUSLIM Terrorist arsehole....like the Fort Hood Terrorist/Major who murdered 13 of our finest. It is a documented fact, never refuted that CAIR is the unindicted conspirator in some Terrorist case (s).

Yet Janet Incompetano is hiring these arseholes with KNOWN TERRORIST CONNECTION RECORDS to the highest levels in Home Security. The Muslim Brotherhood, a KNOWN TERRORIST or TERRORIST CONNECTED is teaching our TSA !!!

Are you going to act like a naive idiot who doesn't see the"exploding bomb in Egypt" by the fucking Muslims killing 8..... and its obvious connection to the "purported" peaceful Muslims in America like the Fort Hood Terrorist/Major murdering 13 of our finest......Are you telling me that in taking these two scenarios ALONE you can't see the fucking connection ????

How about this connection Sunni Man: Both the fucking Muslims in Egypt and the fucking Muslims like the Fort Hood Terrorist/Major (and his supporters) follow the BULLSHIT of Prophet Mohammed.

And who is this Prophet Mohammed ????

Answer: Mohammed is the HISTORICALLY DOCUMENTED MASS MURDERER, THIEF, and PEDOPHILIC RAPIST !!!

Mohammed is described as a MASS MURDERER in the SECOND most important Sacred Book of Islam (after the KORAN)......the HADITH'

In the HADITH, Mohammed took a vanquished Jewish tribe, and PERSONALLY beheaded approx 600+ . In another HADITH scenario, Mohammed PERSONALLY tortured a Jewish Rabbi, putting out his eyes, burning him.....then beheading him.

Say it ain't so, Sunni Man ?!?!?

When one has a Psycho as one's religious leader like Mohammed, the consequences are there for everyones' scrutiny and CONTEMPT

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

FACT ONE: A bomb exploded by Muslims (who follow Mohammed) KILLED 8 (?) people, maiming others.

FACT TWO:The Muslims living in America are NOT necessarily ALL peaceful. As a matter of fact, statistically (approx 66% according to the info on O'Reilly with a Muslim CAIR stooge not refuting) were either for the Terrorists, or did not want to answer.

Putting FACT ONE and TWO together, one SHOULD be concerned about the purported "peacefulness" of Muslims EVERYWHERE, and in America....... since there are HUNDREDS of Terrorist FRONTS in America representing the Muslim Brotherhood.

CAIR is considered by Obamandinejad's Adm as being the VOICE of the "MODERATE" Muslims. This is a fucking joke !!! CAIR is a known Hamas cat's paw of the Terrorists. You'll find CAIR is ALWAYS defending the Muslim Terrorists in America from the Blind Sheik to those in Guantanomo, and every other MUSLIM Terrorist arsehole.. CAIR is the unindicted conspirator in some Terrorist case (s).

Yet Janet Incompetano is hiring these arseholes with KNOWN TERRORIST CONNECTION RECORDS to the highest level in Home Security. The Muslim Brotherhood, a KNOWN TERRORIST or TERRORIST CONNECTED is teaching our TSA !!!

Are you going to act like a naive idiot who doesn't see the"exploding bomb in Egypt" by the fucking Muslims killing 8..... and its obvious connection to the "purported" peaceful Muslims in America like the Fort Hood Terrorist/Major murdering 13 of our finest......Are you telling me that in taking these two scenarios ALONE you can't see the fucking connection ????

How about this connection Sunni Man: Both the fucking Muslims in Egypt and the fucking Muslims like the Fort Hood Terrorist Major (and his supporters) follow the BULLSHIT of Prophet Mohammed.

And who is this Prophet Mohammed ????

Answer: Mohammed is the HISTORICALLY DOCUMENTED MASS MURDERER, THIEF, and PEDOPHILIC RAPIST !!!

Mohammed is described as a MASS MURDERER in the SECOND most important Sacred Book of Islam (after the KORAN)......the HADITH'

In the HADITH, Mohammed took a vanquished Jewish tribe, and PERSONALLY beheaded approx 600+ . In another scenario, Mohammed PERSONALLY tortured a Jewish Rabbi, putting out his eyes, burning him.....then beheading him.

Say it ain't so, Sunni Man ?!?!?

When one has a Psycho as one's religious leader, the consequences are there for everyone's scrutiny.

1. Wow that was a *Solid*!:clap2:
2. Winner of this thread!!!!!!:clap2:
3. Spot on, no holds barred!!!!:clap2:
4. Every letter was brilliant!!!!:clap2:
5. I give it *FOUR HANDS CLAPPING* Award!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Im pretty certain we in the west will make special arrangements to accommodate Islam , after all terrorism works.

Sorry bout that,

Im pretty certain we in the west will make special arrangements to accommodate Islam , after all terrorism works.

1, Yeah, you can thank Jimma Carta for that, he went right over there and paid *ALL* the middle east money to not attack Israel.
2. Then just to make it fair gave Israel money too.
3. Then hid in the White House during Iran hostage taking, chewing his finger nails.:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I have nothing less than a burning hatred for islam.islam is a bloodlusting deathcult from hell!muslims are backward murdering savage b easts , hell bent on taking over the world by force.
Freedom is islam's enemy.

Forum List

Back