*Blasting Off The New Year: Muslim Style!*

*Are You sick of islam as I am?*

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry bout that,

I have nothing less than a burning hatred for islam.islam is a bloodlusting deathcult from hell!muslims are backward murdering savage b easts , hell bent on taking over the world by force.
Freedom is islam's enemy.

1. Another *FOUR CLAP AWARD*!!!,.....:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Social democrats are a whole lot smarter and a great deal more effective.

1. Just stop posting in my threads XXXXXX.
2. You ding my rep everytime I post a poll.
3. You're either a XXXXXX thats a dick, or a dick who's a XXXXXX, either way you're still screwed,...XXXXXX!:lol:
4. I don't think much of the rep system, but this XXXXXX, is trying to train me not to post threads the way I want too, even though this XXXXXX may agree with me on my threads.
5. Just thought you great folks here, might want to know why I just went off on this XXXXXX !
6. I don't roll that way XXXXXX !

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
sorry bout that,

social democrats are a whole lot smarter and a great deal more effective.

1. Just stop posting in my threads xxxxxx .
2. You ding my rep everytime i post a poll.
3. You're either a xxxxxx thats a dick, or a dick who's a xxxxxx, either way you're still screwed,...xxxxxx:lol:
4. I don't think much of the rep system, but this xxxxxx, is trying to train me not to post threads the way i want too, even though this xxxxxx may agree with me on my threads.
5. Just thought you great folks here, might want to know why i just went off on this xxxxxx!
6. I don't roll that way xxxxxx!

Regards,
sirjamesoftexas

xxxxxx

Sorry bout that,

Baruch Menachem:

It is a religion that does not justify itself through hell. Indeed, they talk extensively of paradise, which is less lame than the christian version (Which would bore the snot of any rational being at either end of the deal) and of hell, not at all.
You're cool from what I gather, and I usually agree with what you say, but that's BS.

IT'S HEAVEN, HOW COULD IT POSSIBLY SUCK? Answer: can't cuz it's HEAVEN.

The rest of your post is pretty spot on.

1. Eh, why suck up to a muzzie butt sniffer?
2. Funny stuff here, I just see one butt sniffer following another.:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

....Dude wtf? I aint talkin bout them crazy freak shows. Ima devout Christian. I was talkin bout OURS.

FACT ONE: A bomb exploded by Muslims (who follow Mohammed) KILLED 8 (?) people, maiming others.

FACT TWO:The Muslims living in America are NOT necessarily ALL peaceful. As a matter of fact, statistically (approx 66% according to the info on O'Reilly with a Muslim CAIR stooge not refuting) were either for the Terrorists, or did not want to answer.

Putting FACT ONE and TWO together, one SHOULD be concerned about the purported "peacefulness" of Muslims EVERYWHERE, and in America....... since there are HUNDREDS of Terrorist FRONTS in America representing the Muslim Brotherhood.

FACT ONE: We still don't know who exploded the bomb (which killed At least 21 people)
Mr Mubarak said it bore the hallmark of "foreign hands" seeking to destabilise Egypt.(snip) Another witness told the private On-TV channel that he had seen two men park a car outside the church and get out just before the blast.(snip) A nearby mosque was also damaged by the explosion and the casualties included eight injured Muslims,
BBC News - Egypt's president calls for unity after church bombing

FACT TWO: Americans in general are NOT necessarily ALL peaceful

Forty shrinks with forty gotees could work for half a year,

And even then they couldn't begin to make it clear

Sorry bout that,

3. You're either a XXXXXX thats a dick, or a dick who's a XXXXXX, either way you're still screwed,...
Sounds like you have gender identification issues. :eek:

A mental health professional should be able to help with your condition. :doubt:

1. So I'm the crazy one huh muzzie?
2. So tell me, why you follow a muzzie bastard who would screw the hell out of XXXXXX, if you even had one?
3. So you're a perve to eh muzzie???:confused:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. It was *my bad* bringing up the muzzies family member/members, and no one told me too, but I am indeed sorry I broke the rules, and I will try to remember not to do that to anyone here again.
2. But, it was an execllent question, but it broke the rules, that is all. *bad cwn*!!!

Regards,
SirjamesofTexas

SOrry bout that,

What does a bomb exploding in Egypt have to do with peaceful muslims living here in America?

None of you muzzie savages can be trusted.islam is a murdering deathcult as the evil quran orders.islam should be banned here and all you muzzie exported!

1. If we two Christians agree it shall be done!
2. Won't happen soon enough for this Texan though!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

2. Won't happen soon enough for this Texan though!
I disagree; and I am a Texan and a Muslim. :eusa_angel:

1. Goat ahead, I mean go ahead, disagree.
2. But its too late, we two Christians already agreed you have to go.
3. God help us to open the proper doors to get this done, not only for Texans, but for *ALL AMERICANS* everywhere.

Regards,
SirJamesoTexas

Mossad's motto:

"kee betachbulot ta'ase lecha milchama"

Translation: "With clandestine terrorism we will conduct war"

Sorry bout that,

Mossad's motto:

"kee betachbulot ta'ase lecha milchama"

Translation: "With clandestine terrorism we will conduct war"

1. Yeah, Islams playing *good muslims bad muslim*, but both wink the eye to the other.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

Forum List

Back