Blast kills four in madrid

Does anybody now doubt the resolve of these people and that the only way to eradicate these roaches is through complete, unwavering, brutal, animalistic force. In other words take the gloves off.

and this is after the people of spain copulated to the terrorist and voted in the commie's. How is that for thanx? I bet the folks that voted for the commies are feeling real smart about now. Now maybe, I doubt it but just maybe those that were against us will see the error of their ways and come back into the fold.
I HERE BY DECLARE OPEN SEASON ON THE SHITBAGS!!!
and as for the pacifist crybabys here in the states, they are going to commit acts of terror against us no matter what we do. as evidenced by the happening in spain. do you wish to be the hunter, or the hunted?

We've got lots here that if they had been in charge in 1941 we'd be speaking German and Japanese right about now. Friggin spineless appeasers!

Originally posted by OCA
Does anybody now doubt the resolve of these people and that the only way to eradicate these roaches is through complete, unwavering, brutal, animalistic force. In other words take the gloves off.

What a brute!!!!! Would that be politically correct sir? Don't we need to think of the cultural differences these poor terrorists are laboring under? Maybe we should call a U.N. sesion to discuss it all.....

Originally posted by OCA
We've got lots here that if they had been in charge in 1941 we'd be speaking German and Japanese right about now. Friggin spineless appeasers!
:clap: agreed!!! those that think this way forget what made the UNITED STATES #1 in the world. we back up what we say, atleast with G.W in the batters box we do. as we did when Bush Sr was in office and when Ronnie was CIC. what is missing is the 8 years wasted under Clintons wrecking party.and most of the Democrats say they would vote him in again if they could. what harm was a BJ anyways? talk about not seeing the fire because of the smoke.

Originally posted by AtlantaWalter
What a brute!!!!! Would that be politically correct sir? Don't we need to think of the cultural differences these poor terrorists are laboring under? Maybe we should call a U.N. sesion to discuss it all.....

LMAO! If the Dems had actually been successful in their attempt at thieving the 2000 election why Gore could just pacify the terrorists with a fleet of electric cars and electric lawn mowers. All done through the auspices of the U.N. of course, the same U.N which would've been calling the shots for American foriegn policy for 12 years running.

No I know, I was referring that Bubba was getting his knob polished and buying books of poetry when he could've brought OBL in.

Forum List

Back