Blame Bush now?

Well, here it is: July 4, 2007, and we're still surrounded by halfwits who demand that we bow down to King George. Don't you think the time to get rid of him is long past due?

I'm genuinely embarrassed when I have to think that people like RSR are actually among my fellow Americans.

Who's said anything about bowing down? You.

Did you not get all pissy with me, to include a lecture on what you think my conduct should be? Yet WHAT is the purpose to this post?

To belittle and insult. There is no legitimate point in it anywhere.

If you and out to lunch could keep the rhetoric down to a dull roar, I'm genuinely interested in a response from MM. I see what he's trying to say, but I would like some clarification.

I would be interested in MM response as well - if I suffered from insomnia

For him to say no mainstream Dem said the 2000 (or 2004) election was stolen is laughable

I would be interested in MM response as well - if I suffered from insomnia

For him to say no mainstream Dem said the 2000 (or 2004) election was stolen is laughable

Okay. Prove it. If I read what he wrote correctly, he's no official representative of the DNC, nor the average rank and file Democrat accused Bush of stealing the election.

I DO know the accusations have been hot and heavy since that time, ON MESSAGE BOARDS. For better or worse, we are hardly "mainstream." This is for all intents and purposes, a form of political activism.

So, if you can prove MM's statement incorrect, do so. If not, we can await further explanation from MM. Contributing a dozon-or-so "Dems suck becuase they're Dems" doesn't answer the question.

That'd be real nice except I don't use speakers. They're annoying. Nothing in print for all us un-edumicated knuckle-draggers?

On that video no

On Ohio, Harry Reid all but said Ohio was stolen

MATTHEWS: Do you think he was treated unfairly in the count or was it just in the campaign? Do you think he got a good count in Ohio, for example at the end of that election?

REID: Well, I think the Ohio count was bad, but he is a good American. He realized that it was time to end the election and not drag this on. I think some votes could have been changed in the state of Ohio, but John Kerry did the right thing. He just pulled the plug.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16826322/

On that video no

On Ohio, Harry Reid all but said Ohio was stolen

MATTHEWS: Do you think he was treated unfairly in the count or was it just in the campaign? Do you think he got a good count in Ohio, for example at the end of that election?

REID: Well, I think the Ohio count was bad, but he is a good American. He realized that it was time to end the election and not drag this on. I think some votes could have been changed in the state of Ohio, but John Kerry did the right thing. He just pulled the plug.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16826322/

"All but said" doesn't muster up. Reid said the same thing I did ... Ohio is irrelevant because Kerry conceded. I've seen almost no one even TRY to argue that one except extremists; which, tends to support MMs statement.

"All but said" doesn't muster up. Reid said the same thing I did ... Ohio is irrelevant because Kerry conceded. I've seen almost no one even TRY to argue that one except extremists; which, tends to support MMs statement.

OK, fair enough

But it is well know the Dems in DC were ranting how the election was stolen. The video of Dems trying to prevent the Electoral College being certified is priceless.

They made all the usual baseless charges, and Al had to stand there and watch

"They thought the election was over, the Republicans did. By the time it was over, our candidate had won the popular vote, and the only way they could win the election was to stop the voting in Florida"

Bill Clinton

"They thought the election was over, the Republicans did. By the time it was over, our candidate had won the popular vote, and the only way they could win the election was to stop the voting in Florida"

Bill Clinton

Was Clinton a representative of the DNC when he made that statement? I don't recall his making any statements until after he was out of office.

It is my opinion that Gore, and some gungo-ho supporters of his DID try to backdoor the election, and I think the precedent he set by challenging will never amount to anything more good than harmful.

However, sans evidence, I'm not really prepared to indict all Democrats or liberals for the actions of one man and a handful of minions.

Was Clinton a representative of the DNC when he made that statement? I don't recall his making any statements until after he was out of office.

It is my opinion that Gore, and some gungo-ho supporters of his DID try to backdoor the election, and I think the precedent he set by challenging will never amount to anything more good than harmful.

However, sans evidence, I'm not really prepared to indict all Democrats or liberals for the actions of one man and a handful of minions.

Clinton had the longest Farewell Tour on Jan 20, 2001 of any outgoing President. He would not leave the stage as Pres Bush was taking over

His comment speaks for it itself

Clinton had the longest Farewell Tour on Jan 20, 2001 of any outgoing President. He would not leave the stage as Pres Bush was taking over

His comment speaks for it itself

I understand what his comments say. Now put them in the context of him being an official of the DNC. Being President does not make one an official of the DNC.

So I repeat the question: WHEN did he make the comment?

And how long he held the stage on his farewell is irrelevant to the topic.

I'm rather curious as to who exactly you attribute the "Bush stole the election" statement? The Ohio one is irrelevant since Kerry conceded before anyone started making accusations.

If you look on this board alone, it's all over it.

I was unaware that democratic party officials routinely posted all over here.

Forum List

Back