Blame Bush now?

rsr and I need to get a RING, not a room.

but hey...I don't mind watching you two get it on with cyber flirting...it's all good!

While I'm sure to you it's a foreign concept for people to not constantly bash the shit out of each other, it IS ok.. You CAN try it sometime.. Odds are pretty good you're not going to get struck by lightning if you laugh sometimes. Tho, if you actually crack a smile, and your head splits in two, I can't help you.

While I'm sure to you it's a foreign concept for people to not constantly bash the shit out of each other, it IS ok.. You CAN try it sometime.. Odds are pretty good you're not going to get struck by lightning if you laugh sometimes. Tho, if you actually crack a smile, and your head splits in two, I can't help you.

when I suggested you two should get a room, I was laughing...

I really DO have a sense of humor.

when I suggested you two should get a room, I was laughing...

I really DO have a sense of humor.

Oh. Must be that Military sense of humor that nobody else gets.. The deadpan look, the serious voice, while you're chuckling inside...

why don't you answer a question once in a while instead of this fucking tap dance you always do?

you and RSR...two peas in a pod.:lol:

I also liked how Gore showed his love for the military - by tossing out the votes of those in the military

I also liked how Gore showed his love for the military - by tossing out the votes of those in the military

I actually like the way Gore volunteered to go to Vietnam instead of using his daddy's clout to put him in some champagne national guard unit.

And Gore didn't want to toss out MILITARY votes, he wanted to toss out ALL votes that had been cast after the deadline date set by law. I voted by absentee ballot every election from 1972 through 1994 and I NEVER failed to get my ballot requested from my home of record, filled out and I personally made sure that the ships postal clerk postmarked it well before the date required. If you don't care enough to be a good citizen and follow the rules, whether you are military or just some rich american travelling through europe, why should you be treated any differently?

I actually like the way Gore volunteered to go to Vietnam instead of using his daddy's clout to put him in some champagne national guard unit.

And Gore didn't want to toss out MILITARY votes, he wanted to toss out ALL votes that had been cast after the deadline date set by law. I voted by absentee ballot every election from 1972 through 1994 and I NEVER failed to get my ballot requested from my home of record, filled out and I personally made sure that the ships postal clerk postmarked it well before the date required. If you don't care enough to be a good citizen and follow the rules, whether you are military or just some rich american travelling through europe, why should you be treated any differently?

Good. I like it when people follow simple and clear rules. What are your thoughts on the “Butterfly Ballots” of Florida? I looked at one and it did not look difficult to understand. People who were given those unusual ballots should have taken the time to carefully read and follow the instructions. Don’t you agree?

Good. I like it when people follow simple and clear rules. What are your thoughts on the “Butterfly Ballots” of Florida? I looked at one and it did not look difficult to understand. People who were given those unusual ballots should have taken the time to carefully read and follow the instructions. Don’t you agree?

I do agree completely. It is the responsibility of the voter to cast a correct ballot in a timely fashion.

Those ballots were neither unique or new, they had been used numerous times before, in those counties as well as else where in the US. More to the point, those Counties were run by Democrats. Democrats designed, approved and used those ballots. The exact format was designed and approved in 2 of the 3 counties by a completely Democratic County office, in the third there was a minority presence of republicans also.

Those ballots were neither unique or new, they had been used numerous times before, in those counties as well as else where in the US. More to the point, those Counties were run by Democrats. Democrats designed, approved and used those ballots. The exact format was designed and approved in 2 of the 3 counties by a completely Democratic County office, in the third there was a minority presence of republicans also.

and 3000 jews in Palm Beach MEANT to vote for Hitler-loving fascist, Pat Buchanan! LOL

and when the liberal media paid for their own recount and came to the conclusion Pres Bush actually did win Florida - the kook left still screamed who the election was stolen

and the kook right will still want to slaughter abortion doctors and blow up federal buildings.

I have NEVER said the election of 2000 was stolen and know of no mainstream democrat who thought so either.

I do not think that the supreme court should have even heard the case, but what should I expect when seven of nine are appointed by republicans

Forum List

Back