Blame Bush now?

and the kook right will still want to slaughter abortion doctors and blow up federal buildings.

I have NEVER said the election of 2000 was stolen and know of no mainstream democrat who thought so either.

I do not think that the supreme court should have even heard the case, but what should I expect when seven of nine are appointed by republicans

Oh grow up. Your party has been screaming how both Florida and Ohio were stolen

For you to state such a bold face lie proves what a total blind political hack you really are

Gore wanted a selective recount that was heavy with Dem voters

Oh grow up. Your party has been screaming how both Florida and Ohio were stolen

For you to state such a bold face lie proves what a total blind political hack you really are

Gore wanted a selective recount that was heavy with Dem voters

please bring a quote from a legitimate democratic official that says that Florida or Ohio were "stolen"

I'll wait.

please bring a quote from a legitimate democratic official that says that Florida or Ohio were "stolen"

I'll wait.

That is like asking for a source that says the sky is blue

Go see my assistant Helen Wait

If you want a link go to Helen Wait

so...like I thought....no quotes, just bullshit.

typical.

hack

No fact

Dems even ran on the stolen election in the 02 midterms

the DNC Chairman promised Jeb Bush would pay for the stolen FL election

you refuse to accept facts - something you are damn good at

Living down to all my expectations - typical response from a lib who has been busted and is owned in a debate

you make claims that people said things, but can produce no proof.

Did you hear that George Bush said that fuckng pigs up the ass was a patriotic thing to do?

YOu didn't? He said it. I say so.

See how that works?

you make claims that people said things, but can produce no proof.

Did you hear that George Bush said that fuckng pigs up the ass was a patriotic thing to do?

YOu didn't? He said it. I say so.

See how that works?

For you to even post Dems have not said the elections were stolen is laughable

Are you so full of shit you are now hoping for mass amnesia to get your rant by the rest of the board?

you are showing what a total fool you are - please keep it up

the only way you can make me look at all bad on this is to produce a quote from a democratic official that states that the election was STOLEN in Florida or Ohio.

Short of that, you are just blowing smoke like you always do.

and even if you WERE able to produce such a quote, I can tell you quite positively, that rank and file democrats have NEVER felt that Bush STOLE the election in 2000 or in 2004.

the only way you can make me look at all bad on this is to produce a quote from a democratic official that states that the election was STOLEN in Florida or Ohio.

and even if you WERE able to produce such a quote, I can tell you quite positively, that rank and file democrats have NEVER felt that Bush STOLE the election in 2000 or in 2004.

You have to be kidding? Your either drunk, delusional or mentally challanged. RIGHT on this board we have had RANK and FILE democrats claim Bush stole the election in 2000 and then that the evil right wing conspiracy used the new voting machines to steal the 2004 election.

DU underground..... Moveon.org, Micheal Moore... ring any bells yet? Then there are the claims that the Supreme Court elected Bush in 2000, illegally I might add. All have appeared right here on this board.

Care4all is a democrat, lets ask her if she thinks the election was stolen in 2000 and that the 2004 election was rigged, shall we?

Or Truthmatters?

How about some of your liberal allies that don't admit they are democrats, like Edward?

I am sure others here can list more of the left , even admitted democrats that have said EXACTLY what you claim was never said.

You have to be kidding? Your either drunk, delusional or mentally challanged. RIGHT on this board we have had RANK and FILE democrats claim Bush stole the election in 2000 and then that the evil right wing conspiracy used the new voting machines to steal the 2004 election.

If I find seven republicans who claim that Al Gore is actually an alien from another galaxy, can I then claim that rank and file republicans think that?

There are left fringe folks who believe a lot of stuff that the vast majority of the democratic party does not.

Do the rank and file of your party, for example, believe in killing abortion doctors?

Well, here it is: July 4, 2007, and we're still surrounded by halfwits who demand that we bow down to King George. Don't you think the time to get rid of him is long past due?

I'm genuinely embarrassed when I have to think that people like RSR are actually among my fellow Americans.

I am sure others here can list more of the left , even admitted democrats that have said EXACTLY what you claim was never said.

I clamed that no democratic officials have ever said that the election was STOLEN...and I claimed that the vast majority of rank and file democrats believe no such thing. I swear....you have the reading comprehension skills of a six year old.

I'm rather curious as to who exactly you attribute the "Bush stole the election" statement? The Ohio one is irrelevant since Kerry conceded before anyone started making accusations.

If you look on this board alone, it's all over it.

Those ballots were neither unique or new, they had been used numerous times before, in those counties as well as else where in the US. More to the point, those Counties were run by Democrats. Democrats designed, approved and used those ballots. The exact format was designed and approved in 2 of the 3 counties by a completely Democratic County office, in the third there was a minority presence of republicans also.

Please. I did not what to make a big debate out of it. So I might have made a mistake or two when describing the butterfly ballot. Whether it was unusual or not, whether it was approved by the authorities - I don’t care. I just wanted to see how consistent MM is with regard to filling out and submitting votes. He showed intellectual honesty and consistency. 5 thumbs up.

If I find seven republicans who claim that Al Gore is actually an alien from another galaxy, can I then claim that rank and file republicans think that?

There are left fringe folks who believe a lot of stuff that the vast majority of the democratic party does not.

Do the rank and file of your party, for example, believe in killing abortion doctors?

It is fun to see MM try and duck as the facts hit him from all directions

Forum List

Back