Blacks targeted and killed in Tulsa OK.....

Tulsa law enforcement is taking this seriously; suspect white male, victims all black, SO FAR:

Federal Authorities Join Probe of Tulsa Shootings - WSJ.com

Five random shootings in ONE HOUR is nothing to be concerned about?

that's the crime I'm talking about, that's the crime that led up to this crime. that's the crime she cannot deal with,, know why? cause she only deals when the shooters are white.

I usually respond to threads Willow. I've read one of the two suspects father was killed in a fight(.)

and you said you read he was "white" well he wasn't.. he was black and he wasn't charged with murder he was charged with pointing a firearm so the question still stands.. do you think that was fucking justice?

I do not know the details, please provide them.

Okay, after a preliminary investigation, it seem as if Jefferson broke into his daughter's apartment. When her father (Carl) found out, he went to confront Jefferson with either a stick or a bat. Jefferson was packing heat and shot him in self-defense because of the attack by Carl. That's why he only got the firearms charge and not murder.

Link

Updated 3:04 p.m. ET: The same attacker or attackers may be to blame for four early-morning shootings that left three people dead and two wounded within a three-mile span of north Tulsa, police in Oklahoma say.

All five victims were walking through neighborhoods not far from each other when they were shot early Friday, Tulsa homicide detective Sgt. Dave Walker told the Tulsa World.

All the victims were black, prompting the Rev. Warren Blakney Sr., NAACP Tulsa president, to say that someone appeared to be "targeting black people to shoot.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I’m on edge for my people," Blakney said, according to the Tulsa World.

U.S. News - Shooter targeting blacks in Tulsa, Oklahoma?

Blacks are being TARGETED SPECIFICALLY in Tulsa.

Or is it just chance?

In any city on any given day, there will be victims of violent crime. The victims will be of many colors, religions and ethnicities, as will the perps.

This sort of race baiting the media is engaging in is extremely dangerous and will reverse the progress made in the last 50 years.

It is insane to even insinuate that one group should fear another, and even more foolish that some have even divided people into groups according to their race, ethnicity or religion.

The media, some activists and some politicians are using the Trayvon incident and other incidents cherry picked from hundreds of violent crimes to incite a race war, but it's really between good and evil.

Decent, law abiding citizens of every color and ethnicity on one side and violent criminals from all walks of life on the other. I know which side I am on and color doesn't even come into play.

Last edited:
Okay, after a preliminary investigation, it seem as if Jefferson broke into his daughter's apartment. When her father (Carl) found out, he went to confront Jefferson with either a stick or a bat. Jefferson was packing heat and shot him in self-defense because of the attack by Carl. That's why he only got the firearms charge and not murder.

Link

Thanks, all the posts cited by Willow are about THIS crime by the way.

Link

That's what I took away from the information on that incident also. It was a fight and the other guy was armed with a ball bat so there was a self defense factor that mitigated the ability to charge him with murder. Sounds like "pointing" was the only thing they were able to make stick.

Link

That's what I took away from the information on that incident also. It was a fight and the other guy was armed with a ball bat so there was a self defense factor that mitigated the ability to charge him with murder. Sounds like "pointing" was the only thing they were able to make stick.

That is all I could find also. Self defense mitigated the charges, and sentence.

Tulsa law enforcement is taking this seriously; suspect white male, victims all black, SO FAR:

Federal Authorities Join Probe of Tulsa Shootings - WSJ.com

[/B]

I usually respond to threads Willow. I've read one of the two suspects father was killed in a fight(.)

and you said you read he was "white" well he wasn't.. he was black and he wasn't charged with murder he was charged with pointing a firearm so the question still stands.. do you think that was fucking justice?

I do not know the details, please provide them.

go find them your own damn self.. we know all we need to know about your racism.

Wow, this is something like the Trayvon Martin killing (sorta) with the roles reversed. I would love to hear the comments on this. Willow, since you implied that the crimewasn't justified by the sentence, why don't you comment first.

Wow, this is something like the Trayvon Martin killing (sorta) with the roles reversed. I would love to hear the comments on this. Willow, since you implied that the crimewasn't justified by the sentence, why don't you comment first.

he murdered a man. he should be charged with murder or it ain't justice,, so sayeth the racist democraps.. you got a problem with that?

he murdered a man. he should be charged with murder or it ain't justice,, so sayeth the racist democraps.. you got a problem with that?

:lol: still not gonna let yourself be tied down to a position, huh? No problems here, mate.

:lol: still not gonna let yourself be tied down to a position, huh? No problems here, mate.

good for you.

Tulsa has averaged more than two murders each week, this year. Have you heard about any of them? When the murder is white-on-black, it's national news.

Tulsa has averaged more than two murders each week, this year. Have you heard about any of them? When the murder is white-on-black, it's national news.

Serial killings normally make national news regardless of the race of the victims/suspects. Keep trying though.

Serial killings normally make national news regardless of the race of the victims/suspects. Keep trying though.

they didn't in knoxville, they tried keeping that shit q u i e t

That's comparing apples and oranges, Willow. 18 years ago, we didn't have the instant media and such as we do today. Now if there's another one that I'm not familiar with, please enlighten me.

I'm not sure that two shootings, almost at the same time and place, establishes serial killings. It happens "every day" that a criminal wanting revenge attacks two locations. Serial killings also happen "every day" and they rarely make the national news, after just two events. But, I do know the national media loves to hype white-on-black murder.

That's comparing apples and oranges, Willow. 18 years ago, we didn't have the instant media and such as we do today. Now if there's another one that I'm not familiar with, please enlighten me.

It got some media attention but not much

Serial Killer Caught; Who Is Patrick Tracy Burris? | ABC 6 WJBF-TV

I'm not sure that two shootings, almost at the same time and place, establishes serial killings. It happens "every day" that a criminal wanting revenge attacks two locations. Serial killings also happen "every day" and they rarely make the national news, after just two events. But, I do know the national media loves to hype white-on-black murder.

:lol: Serial killings happen everyday? You smoke dope! You probably need to research what a serial killing really is.

Forum List

Back