Blacks targeted and killed in Tulsa OK.....

The man arrested in Carl England’s death, Pernell Demond Jefferson, was charged with pointing a firearm and is serving a prison sentence through October 2014, the World reported. Jefferson is black.

It appears Jake England is an American Indian,and the other guy is of Asian descent.
Should be interesting to see how the media handles this one.
Looks like Blacks are going to have to go to war with everyone. Damn it seems like the black man is always the victim.

Jake England is 19 so I think he's the younger guy.

It's possible the 32 year old has Indian blood, but not a whole lot.

Ahh..must have misinterpreted something somewhere. American indians dont have the fold around the eyes.

he killed a man and was charged with "pointing a firearm." where's all the fucking outrage over lack of justice? doyathink?

he killed a man and was charged with "pointing a firearm." where's all the fucking outrage over lack of justice? doyathink?

Pointing a firearm is a worse offense in Florida than shooting someone, according to the press.

Ya know,,I noticed that Peach has left da building since I pointed out that the shooter was a black, and is not getting charged with murder.. did ya notice that?

Pointing a firearm is a worse offense in Florida than shooting someone, according to the press.

Ya know,,I noticed that Peach has left da building since I pointed out that the shooter was a black, and is not getting charged with murder.. did ya notice that?

No, I have not done so. I have not read any details of that crime, just the son's anger.

No, I have not done so. I have not read any details of that crime, just the son's anger.

the details are in the article.. here,, let me spell it out for ya.. the son was pissed because a black man shot and killed his father, that black man is in jail for about 2 years and charged with NOT MURDER,, but pointing a firearm.. now I ask your sorry ass again is the fucking justice to you?

the details are in the article.. here,, let me spell it out for ya.. the son was pissed because a black man shot and killed his father, that black man is in jail for about 2 years and charged with NOT MURDER,, but pointing a firearm.. now I ask your sorry ass again is the fucking justice to you?

Have a pleasant Easter Willow. :D

Have a pleasant Easter Willow. :D

we all knew your sorry ass couldn't deal with the truth. thanks for playing.

Willow, I think she meant the details of the crime against his father. Why wasn't the guy who killed his father not charged/convicted of murder?

Willow, I think she meant the details of the crime against his father. Why wasn't the guy who killed his father not charged/convicted of murder?

That is what I referred to, no I don't know why the father of one of the suspects was not charged with MURDER.

that's the crime I'm talking about, that's the crime that led up to this crime. that's the crime she cannot deal with,, know why? cause she only deals when the shooters are white.

that's the crime I'm talking about, that's the crime that led up to this crime. that's the crime she cannot deal with,, know why? cause she only deals when the shooters are white.

Never you mind, Willow...I'll research it myself.

The Pernell guy got sentenced for killing the father of one of the the shooters here. Not sure why the charge was "felonious pointing of a firearm", maybe there is an explanation from the DA out there in Tulsa. At any rate.... this guy could have waited for Pernell to get out in a couple more years and taken his revenge on that guy. Or even take out the DA or the cop or the judge if you weren't happy with the charge or the conviction.... but randomly shooting black people?

The lengths some will go to in order to deflect from these things... :cuckoo:

When you encounter a democrat, take the weapon off of safe. Or carry a Glock :badgrin:

Gee, thanks..............

Two suspects in custody, one reported to have a personal grudge, posted on "Facebook". No gang, no organization behind the killings, so say law enforcement.

Tulsa, Oklahoma: Two Men Arrested in Shooting Spree - ABC News

Most here do not understand my position.

So I will make it clear. If you wish confrontation, I am your go to guy. Many conservatives just wish to ignore the nonsense, and it is hard not to agree, however that unwillingness to engage has given the left the upper hand.

I will not make that mistake. If democrats think they are those bad asses, let them prove it. They smack you in the face you break their nose. You let them know there is a price to be paid and most will cower away.

I second that opinion.

I usually respond to threads Willow. I've read one of the two suspects father was killed in a fight(.)

I usually respond to threads Willow. I've read one of the two suspects father was killed in a fight(.)

I did read where the father's killer was struck with a baseball bat during the fight that ended with the father's killing. Maybe that explains the charge of "pointing". Maybe it was all they figured they could make stick, else he might have gotten off with self defense or something. Hard to say really... prosecutors sometimes have to get creative when the facts of a case are difficult.

Tulsa law enforcement is taking this seriously; suspect white male, victims all black, SO FAR:

Federal Authorities Join Probe of Tulsa Shootings - WSJ.com

The article says, "no racial slurs had been used by the gunman." So, there's nothing for anyone to be concerned about.

Five random shootings in ONE HOUR is nothing to be concerned about?

Tulsa law enforcement is taking this seriously; suspect white male, victims all black, SO FAR:

Federal Authorities Join Probe of Tulsa Shootings - WSJ.com

Are the probing chicago too?

In Tulsa local law enforcement requested help as FIVE PEOPLE were shot at random in ONE HOUR. Read the article.

In Tulsa local law enforcement requested help as FIVE PEOPLE were shot at random in ONE HOUR. Read the article.
Relevence?

The thread is about ONE person shooting FIVE people in ONE HOUR "T"? Got that, YET?

Relevence?

The thread is about ONE person shooting FIVE people in ONE HOUR "T"? Got that, YET?

No, THIS thread is about Biker claiming a white person targeted and shot 5 black people in an hour.

No, THIS thread is about Biker claiming a white person targeted and shot 5 black people in an hour.
Tulsa law enforcement believes that to be the case RGS:

Tulsa's Black Community Unnerved By Shootings | Fox News

and you said you read he was "white" well he wasn't.. he was black and he wasn't charged with murder he was charged with pointing a firearm so the question still stands.. do you think that was fucking justice?

Forum List

Back