Blacks targeted and killed in Tulsa OK.....

So when blacks kill blacks, it's because they are vile violent *******, but when whites kill blacks it's because vile violent ******* made the poor provoked whites kill the vile violent *******?

Did I get that right?
The so-called "Black Community" has a HUGE problem...upon itself...And it's a CULTURE problem that cannot be addressed but by those that LIVE within it...and without blame to ANYONE but themselves.

So, it's the black community's HUGE CULTURE problem that's causing a white guy to kill and wound blacks in Tulsa, OK?

Walk a hundred white guys through black neighborhoods,and a hundred black guys through white neighborhoods.
What group is more likely to end up being the victim of a violent crime?
Keep in mind that blacks are around 12% of the US population so this would skew statistics in favor of blacks. And yet we both know how it would turn out.
Law abiding blacks need to step up and tell it like it is,or this bullshit will never end.

So yeah I would say it's a black culture problem.

We can only hope he got the one that killed his dad. If any of my children are killed by anyone, black, white, or green, the person won't live to stand trial. He/she will get instant death penalty. I will not live long enough to stand trial and I have nothing to lose.

I've read the man who killed his father is in prison. Two nut cases, it appears, were arrested. Identified as white, but few details out, again, FROM WHAT I HAVE READ.

Yes, only whites commit murders.

No Mud, and this appears to be just one guy with a grudge who found another lowlife to help him.

Well, seems, unfortunately, the left may have gotten what they wanted.

Trust me.......I saw this coming and there will probably be more of this.

You are right. But it will be coming from both sides. What they don't seem to understand is that when there is a full blown race war in this country, their liberalism will not save them.

They have a dishonest media to protect them.

Only in the media. In the streets their white skin color will do them in. Once there is a full blown war, it will be based on skin color. Anyone lighter than a paper bag is white.

You are right. But it will be coming from both sides. What they don't seem to understand is that when there is a full blown race war in this country, their liberalism will not save them.

Only in the media. In the streets their white skin color will do them in. Once there is a full blown war, it will be based on skin color. Anyone lighter than a paper bag is white.

Not all blacks are criminals. Most are just angry right now.....for no good reason.

It's just a lack of understanding and empathy that causes this.

It appears Jake England is an American Indian,and the other guy is of Asian descent.
Should be interesting to see how the media handles this one.
Looks like Blacks are going to have to go to war with everyone. Damn it seems like the black man is always the victim.

There's just not enough interest in any of these stories.

New Nation News - Black-on-White Crime

You and GUNSIDEAUG seem to have files; I read of black on white AND black on black crimes often.

Nope....just Bing it and it comes up. GUSIDEAUG is an ignorant pig.

Now you were about to call me a race-baiter or something of that sort?

No, I see you as a conservative American that posts well thought opinions actually.

It appears Jake England is an American Indian,and the other guy is of Asian descent.
Looks like Blacks are going to have to go to war with everyone. Damn it seems like the black man is always the victim.

Jake England is 19 so I think he's the younger guy.

It's possible the 32 year old has Indian blood, but not a whole lot.

England's father was killed. Looks like two hideous humans to me, if they are the spree killers in question.

Not all blacks are criminals. Most are just angry right now.....for no good reason.

MOST blacks are not angry. There are more than just the 10K blacks you see on TV, ya know. Most blacks are black, American, law-abiding, etc.

You and GUNSIDEAUG seem to have files; I read of black on white AND black on black crimes often.

No, I see you as a conservative American that posts well thought opinions actually.

Well, I don't like being compared to that POS.

My apologies, I do not read most of your posts and think of GUNSIDESAUG; the list of black criminals brought that to mind. Gunsidesaug is a poster all to his/her self.............

MOST blacks are not angry. There are more than just the 10K blacks you see on TV, ya know. Most blacks are black, American, law-abiding, etc.

Sorry, but I know better. Law-abiding yes, for the most part, and pissed off.....more and more every day. I've already heard from them on this. Just about everyone in the black community is talking about this.

My apologies, I do not read most of your posts and think of GUNSIDESAUG; the list of black criminals brought that to mind. Gunsidesaug is a poster all to his/her self.............

He gives decent people on the right a bad image.

Some actually think we're all like him inside, which couldn't be further from the truth.

He gives decent people on the right a bad image.

Some actually think we're all like him inside, which couldn't be further from the truth.

I heartily AGREE! Many of my friends are more conservative than, a few are centrist, as am I.

Sorry, but I know better. Law-abiding yes, for the most part, and pissed off.....more and more every day. I've already heard from them on this. Just about everyone in the black community is talking about this.

Well, no one took polls in my community. And most here are disinterested at best.

Forum List

Back