Blacks targeted and killed in Tulsa OK.....

they didn't in knoxville, they tried keeping that shit q u i e t

That's comparing apples and oranges, Willow. 18 years ago, we didn't have the instant media and such as we do today. Now if there's another one that I'm not familiar with, please enlighten me.

It got some media attention but not much

Serial Killer Caught; Who Is Patrick Tracy Burris? | ABC 6 WJBF-TV

I live near there and never even heard of him.

In my defense, I was sick at the time and could care less about what was going on in my backyard much less anywhere else.

Unless there is a minority victim or a high profile victim, and the Serial killer is thought to be white it does not get much media attention.

These two got a lot of attention: Aileen Wuornos & Danny Rolling.

Never heard of them. Can you honestly say you heard of Patrick Tracy Burris?

Unless there is a minority victim or a high profile victim, and the Serial killer is thought to be white it does not get much media attention.

These two got a lot of attention: Aileen Wuornos & Danny Rolling.

Never heard of them. Can you honestly say you heard of Patrick Tracy Burris?

Vaguely. Wuornos killed white males that hired her a prostitute, Rolling was the "Gainesville Ripper". Both Florida killers, both executed.

This is how fox reported this

Trayvon Martin case looms over beating of 78-year-old Ohio man

A 78-year-old Ohio man says he was a victim of a hate crime when he was severely beaten by group of youths -- who allegedly said "this is for Trayvon," referring to the unarmed black Florida teen killed by a neighborhood watch volunteer.
The man, Dallas Watts of East Toledo, told police he was walking home Saturday afternoon when he was confronted by six youths, both white and black, ages 11 to 17, FoxToledo.com reports. One of the youths allegedly said "take him down."

Read more: Trayvon Martin Case Looms Over Beating Of 78-year-old Ohio Man | Fox News

Fucking punks.
Hmmm, both white and black eh? Sounds like gang vengence taken out for one of their fallen members ?? Did these youths see Trayvon as a possible fallen "associated" gang member of some kind ? Is this why they sought vengence in this way for Trayvon on the older innocent man, as some kind of message to be given ?

People better chill it, because there are alot of guns out there, and no one knows anymore, about who is packin heat and who ain't packin heat these days. Trust me, this nation is armed to the teeth, and no one wants to foolishly get something going that will come back to haunt in the worst kind of ways imaginable. Time to stand down, and let the justice system work as it should in this nation... B /

A 78-year-old Ohio man says he was a victim of a hate crime when he was severely beaten by group of youths -- who allegedly said "this is for Trayvon," referring to the unarmed black Florida teen killed by a neighborhood watch volunteer.
The man, Dallas Watts of East Toledo, told police he was walking home Saturday afternoon when he was confronted by six youths, both white and black, ages 11 to 17, FoxToledo.com reports. One of the youths allegedly said "take him down."

Read more: Trayvon Martin Case Looms Over Beating Of 78-year-old Ohio Man | Fox News

Fucking punks.
Hmmm, both white and black eh? Sounds like gang vengence taken out for one of their fallen members ?? Did these youths see Trayvon as a possible fallen "associated" gang member of some kind ? Is this why they sought vengence in this way for Trayvon on the older innocent man, as some kind of message to be given ?

People better chill it, because there are alot of guns out there, and no one knows anymore, about who is packin heat and who ain't packin heat these days. Trust me, this nation is armed to the teeth, and no one wants to foolishly get something going that will come back to haunt in the worst kind of ways imaginable. Time to stand down, and let the justice system work as it should in this nation... B /
It could be.

Fucking punks.

It could be.

Yes, calm down, accept the SP's decision.

It could be.

Who's getting excited? I'm not the one running around like those of the lynch mob.

It could be.

Was reading more on the story found in paperviews post, and I see that it was said that the man had alledgedly approached the boys, and said something about their hooded sweat shirts, and then uttered a racial slur ? Hmmmmm, but who do we listen to in such a case, the ones who ended up robbing the man, and beating him, or the elderly man who was walking along ? Again, we should allow the justice system to find out all the facts, and to deal with this in the proper way, because we can only speculate all day about it, and still get it badly wrong in the end. It apears that we have to know all the details before even coming close to this one..

Anyone remember this guy?

williams000a.jpg

Kinda looks likke Arthur Ashe. But I'll bet I'm wrong about that one.

Forum List

Back