Blacks targeted and killed in Tulsa OK.....

One guy was white, but not sure about the other one... Alvin Watts and Jake England is their names according to the news report. Jake lost his father by a killing at the hands of a man named Parnell in the recent past, and the two were talking some crazy talk on Facebook... Tried to do a link, but it wouldn't let me, so I'm just relaying what I was reading on FOX23.com

It apeared to be partly driven by vengence of some sort, according to what I was reading about it, as I was comprehending it this way on the report, but I'm sure that more facts will come out as we go along.

These guy's look like trouble with a capital T, and it is a shame that people had to die at the hands of these people, for whom had nothing to do with a persons relative being killed, otherwise (innocents) being killed not in relation to, if that is the case to be found out about it all later on down the line.

Two wrongs don't ever make a right, but in the minds of a crazy person(s), who may have been striken by grief due the loss of a loved one, who knows what their minds are capable of at that point, especially after simmering on it for quite sometime now.

Social networks can be a hotbed for fueling these kinds of coming togethers in people, where on the one hand you have Jake who was grieving over the death of his father, and then you have Alvin who looks as if he was wanting some kind of action no matter what..

I just wish that these sites could be more alert to people engauging in conspirital ideas, and then when find that there are people speaking in conspiring ways together, they could quickly be outed and charged before people die as a result of.... Come on I-net people, shouldn't these sites have hall monitors, whom watch the actions through speak between anyone using a networking site to conversate upon, in order to chat or conversate with each other like this, in which these two were doing as reported on ? I think all private conversations between anyone on these internet sites that allow such privacy between people, should all end now upon these types of sites like facebook and the like, and they should not be allowed from this point foward on the internet, (i.e. to not allow) private conversations between the citizens in this manor anymore. It should be against the law for any site to host private chats or conversations between any peoples without a monitor involved. It's that important for the security of this nation and our communities now it seems. Correct me if I am wrong, but it has gone to far it seems with this kind of stuff being the result of such conversations anymore.

Public conversations (((yes))), but no private conversations over the I-net should exist anylonger on these networks, and that is what I think should now be enforced by law on this net immediately.

This seems to be happening more and more, so it's now time to act by shutting down private chats or netrworking that cannot be monitored properly by law enforcement, who would be the only one to monitor speak over the internet (i.e. should be the only ones trained to do it right), in order to ensure that the conversations are always friendly, moral, integritive, and decent when people come together on the I-net, instead of the opposite. Think of the jobs it would create in law enforcement, to then monitor the networks and it's conversators, who would still want to conversate as they should still want to always (IMHO) and regardless of.

It wouldn't bother me in the least, that this site here could be being monitored, because I have nothing to hide, and I conduct myself in a proper and decent manor always. How hard can it be folks, to just be good people and do the right thing these days huh ? Whats with the conspiring to committ criminal acts, by way of this coming together upon these networks such as facebook and the likes ?

What happens or will happen sadly enough, is that these kind of things are destroying our freedoms in America, just like it has me thinking that monitors should be involved now (which is yet another freedom gone), because people can't act civil anylonger in America, as the devil has gotten himself embedded into the details, and no one seems to have the remedy or answers for getting him out properly.

I remember when we use to cruze the local parkinglots as teens (with our hotrods) back in the day, and it was soooo cool and so much fun, but then a new generation came along, who were not like the generation that we were, and they began disrespecting the property by throwing trash down, breaking bottles and just being unruly. Now instead of us trying to do something about it ourselves (report them), we ended up being kicked out of the parking lots, where we all got together once in our lives to enjoy, and to hang out and have fun. So all because of a new generation that had no respect for property or decency, thus dictating our freedoms at that point was to be lost for ever. I think that the law should have delt with the perps only, and should have allowed the good to remain free in what we love to do, but it was easier for the city to just run everyone off, as if we were all criminals in the situation.

This is pretty much what has been going on for years now, and we have lost so much ground that it is pathetic anymore, so maybe it's time to get right to the problem, and quit destroying what the good folks have built in this nation over time, and that needs desperately to be protected now (OUR FREEDOMS). :eusa_pray:

EXCUSE ME? you want the government to be able to read our private communications? Without a warrant? You sure as hell ain't for freedom at all bub. Next you'll be telling me that all mail should be screened by the gubmint. Get bent.

120408023402-suspects-tulsa-story-body.jpg

There have been a couple of arrests in the case. They called them both whites, just like they did Zimmerman, but one really looks like a white/hispanic mix, or maybe even a white/black mix.

2 arrested in Tulsa shootings - CNN.com

He's actually Cherokee. Wanna bet he's not a republican?

Well, seems, unfortunately, the left may have gotten what they wanted.

Trust me.......I saw this coming and there will probably be more of this.

You are right. But it will be coming from both sides. What they don't seem to understand is that when there is a full blown race war in this country, their liberalism will not save them.

They have a dishonest media to protect them.

When seconds count the media is sitting in their camera trucks sucking their thumbs.

One guy was white, but not sure about the other one... Alvin Watts and Jake England is their names according to the news report. Jake lost his father by a killing at the hands of a man named Parnell in the recent past, and the two were talking some crazy talk on Facebook... Tried to do a link, but it wouldn't let me, so I'm just relaying what I was reading on FOX23.com

It apeared to be partly driven by vengence of some sort, according to what I was reading about it, as I was comprehending it this way on the report, but I'm sure that more facts will come out as we go along.

These guy's look like trouble with a capital T, and it is a shame that people had to die at the hands of these people, for whom had nothing to do with a persons relative being killed, otherwise (innocents) being killed not in relation to, if that is the case to be found out about it all later on down the line.

Two wrongs don't ever make a right, but in the minds of a crazy person(s), who may have been striken by grief due the loss of a loved one, who knows what their minds are capable of at that point, especially after simmering on it for quite sometime now.

Social networks can be a hotbed for fueling these kinds of coming togethers in people, where on the one hand you have Jake who was grieving over the death of his father, and then you have Alvin who looks as if he was wanting some kind of action no matter what..

I just wish that these sites could be more alert to people engauging in conspirital ideas, and then when find that there are people speaking in conspiring ways together, they could quickly be outed and charged before people die as a result of.... Come on I-net people, shouldn't these sites have hall monitors, whom watch the actions through speak between anyone using a networking site to conversate upon, in order to chat or conversate with each other like this, in which these two were doing as reported on ? I think all private conversations between anyone on these internet sites that allow such privacy between people, should all end now upon these types of sites like facebook and the like, and they should not be allowed from this point foward on the internet, (i.e. to not allow) private conversations between the citizens in this manor anymore. It should be against the law for any site to host private chats or conversations between any peoples without a monitor involved. It's that important for the security of this nation and our communities now it seems. Correct me if I am wrong, but it has gone to far it seems with this kind of stuff being the result of such conversations anymore.

Public conversations (((yes))), but no private conversations over the I-net should exist anylonger on these networks, and that is what I think should now be enforced by law on this net immediately.

This seems to be happening more and more, so it's now time to act by shutting down private chats or netrworking that cannot be monitored properly by law enforcement, who would be the only one to monitor speak over the internet (i.e. should be the only ones trained to do it right), in order to ensure that the conversations are always friendly, moral, integritive, and decent when people come together on the I-net, instead of the opposite. Think of the jobs it would create in law enforcement, to then monitor the networks and it's conversators, who would still want to conversate as they should still want to always (IMHO) and regardless of.

It wouldn't bother me in the least, that this site here could be being monitored, because I have nothing to hide, and I conduct myself in a proper and decent manor always. How hard can it be folks, to just be good people and do the right thing these days huh ? Whats with the conspiring to committ criminal acts, by way of this coming together upon these networks such as facebook and the likes ?

What happens or will happen sadly enough, is that these kind of things are destroying our freedoms in America, just like it has me thinking that monitors should be involved now (which is yet another freedom gone), because people can't act civil anylonger in America, as the devil has gotten himself embedded into the details, and no one seems to have the remedy or answers for getting him out properly.

I remember when we use to cruze the local parkinglots as teens (with our hotrods) back in the day, and it was soooo cool and so much fun, but then a new generation came along, who were not like the generation that we were, and they began disrespecting the property by throwing trash down, breaking bottles and just being unruly. Now instead of us trying to do something about it ourselves (report them), we ended up being kicked out of the parking lots, where we all got together once in our lives to enjoy, and to hang out and have fun. So all because of a new generation that had no respect for property or decency, thus dictating our freedoms at that point was to be lost for ever. I think that the law should have delt with the perps only, and should have allowed the good to remain free in what we love to do, but it was easier for the city to just run everyone off, as if we were all criminals in the situation.

This is pretty much what has been going on for years now, and we have lost so much ground that it is pathetic anymore, so maybe it's time to get right to the problem, and quit destroying what the good folks have built in this nation over time, and that needs desperately to be protected now (OUR FREEDOMS). :eusa_pray:

EXCUSE ME? you want the government to be able to read our private communications? Without a warrant? You sure as hell ain't for freedom at all bub. Next you'll be telling me that all mail should be screened by the gubmint. Get bent.
Nope, they could not read what is not there to begin with, because we as a nation would not allow by law, any format that would support private conversations between indiots on the I-net chatting (((in private))) on networks anylonger, who would use the open formats to meet each other first, and then move to the private formats on board next, where sadly they would conspire to do evil in unity without our knowledge of.. Now e-mail's would be different, because one usually don't conspire to do evil things with those they don't know or havn't yet met over an e-mail format, so e-mails would remain private just like your mail in your home outdoor snail-mailbox does just as well.

The only thing that I am saying, is that when people come together on these chat sites, and they begin conspiring to do evil or agree on evil things ((out in the open first)), then they move into the shadows to discuss those evil things further, as to be found in those shadows/private formats and areas, well we need to know what is up ahead of time, but hey it all can be nipped in the bud, by first not allowing inapropriate conversations to take place between individuals on the open chats in the first place (enforce strict rules), where as they then would move quickly those same conversations to the private chat next, in order to unite and conspire to do evil things in their joined evil minds without our knowledge of. Stopping bad speech out in the open forums would be the first shot accross the bow, and then to take away private sessions formats on many sites, I think would remedy this problem once and for all. We need transparency on this I-net, especially on something like these cases to then be used as a case study that is needed very badly now.

No to the contrast my friend, I am trying to keep our freedoms active and going strong in America, and this before we lose anymore due these crazy wrecklace people, who are now found operating like fools in it all, who have met online, conspired possibly on line in private sessions, and then acted out off line..

Last edited:
Why should we give private chat formats to fools, in order for them to use freely, if they are going to kill people with those private formats, and this once they unify upon them as a force to do evil in the nation and/or world ??

Why should we give private chat formats to fools, in order for them to use freely, if they are going to kill people with those private formats, and this once they unify upon them as a force to do evil in the nation and/or world ??

So everyone has something to do when they get really bored ?

White on black crimes occur every year, but with all the race-baiting going on with the Zimmemrman-Martin case the press is more quick to report any interracial crime.

It is a shame that they feel that they have to fan the flames of racial tension in order to sell advertising.

If it turns out this shooter was white.......well..........guess the race wars are starting early.
As was the situation with the DC Sniper, these random killings can be diversions intended to obscure the motive for killing one among the many.

The DC Sniper set about killing a series of random individuals to divert attention from himself when he got around to killing his own wife. Doing so disposes of the first consideration in any homicide investigation, which is personal motive.

Could be these random killings are diversionary prelude to the killing of a specific target or targets.

It's as if there is some almighty higher power controlling these incidents as a way to further divide us ahead of one of the most important elections of our time. Do these killings happen every day? Sure, but lately the all-knowing, all important corporate media has spoon fed us these violent images.

We don't riot when our soldiers die in "non-conflict", yet when random senseless violence occurs in our front yards, their are calls for new laws, marches, and retaliation against the perpetrators. Before the facts ever surface. One day in a pipe dream of mine, we will unite against the true violent aggressors, our own "Corpiticians". The offspring of the corporate-political marriage that has not only divided us and left us in the cold, but has controlled our perception of the problems we face as a Nation.

Why do I get the feeling that a great deal of the people here would actually participate in a race war if one broke out?

I'd rather die than fight somebody for such a ridiculous reason.

120408023402-suspects-tulsa-story-body.jpg

There have been a couple of arrests in the case. They called them both whites, just like they did Zimmerman, but one really looks like a white/hispanic mix, or maybe even a white/black mix.

2 arrested in Tulsa shootings - CNN.com

The guy on the right does not appear to be Caucasian at all. Perhaps American Indian or of Central American descent.
In any event, this case is going to be used by the Left to impugn all Caucasians. Same as the Zimmerman/Martin case.

The guy on the right does not appear to be Caucasian at all. Perhaps American Indian or of Central American descent.
In any event, this case is going to be used by the Left to impugn all Caucasians. Same as the Zimmerman/Martin case.

Of course, he's not white. Try Cherokee. But, when it comes to the racism of the shit-for-brains Left, Jews, Hispanics, and Indians all count as white when they commit crimes. If they're victims, they're Jews, Hispanics and Indians, uh, Native Americans.

Of course, he's not white. Try Cherokee. But, when it comes to the racism of the shit-for-brains Left, Jews, Hispanics, and Indians all count as white when they commit crimes. If they're victims, they're Jews, Hispanics and Indians, uh, Native Americans.
What features would you say specifically distinguishes the two in the racial context?

Why do I get the feeling that a great deal of the people here would actually participate in a race war if one broke out?

I'd rather die than fight somebody for such a ridiculous reason.

Wars rarely are fought for the improvement of both sides. Human shields are useful.

What features would you say specifically distinguishes the two in the racial context?

Hispanics are of Caucasian. Many Native Americans choose differing race when the census rolls around.

Forum List

Back