Blacks targeted and killed in Tulsa OK.....

If it turns out this shooter was white.......well..........guess the race wars are starting early.

Wrong! Rather it was 2 racist cocksuckers that cowardly targeted their victims based on race. Hopefully these racist will have the book tossed at them!

If it turns out this shooter was white.......well..........guess the race wars are starting early.

Wrong! Rather it was 2 racist cocksuckers that cowardly targeted their victims based on race. Hopefully these racist will have the book tossed at them!

Already charged with murder. I kinda like your assessment of the two defendants.

If this injun were an African, he wouldn't spend a day in prison. He'd plead diminished capacity and be acquitted. But, he went savage on Africans, which makes him deemed white and sane.

120408023402-suspects-tulsa-story-body.jpg

There have been a couple of arrests in the case. They called them both whites, just like they did Zimmerman, but one really looks like a white/hispanic mix, or maybe even a white/black mix.

2 arrested in Tulsa shootings - CNN.com

No that dude does not look half black whatsoever, looks more like a Hispanic, Native American type.

Updated 3:04 p.m. ET: The same attacker or attackers may be to blame for four early-morning shootings that left three people dead and two wounded within a three-mile span of north Tulsa, police in Oklahoma say.

All five victims were walking through neighborhoods not far from each other when they were shot early Friday, Tulsa homicide detective Sgt. Dave Walker told the Tulsa World.

All the victims were black, prompting the Rev. Warren Blakney Sr., NAACP Tulsa president, to say that someone appeared to be "targeting black people to shoot.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I’m on edge for my people," Blakney said, according to the Tulsa World.

U.S. News - Shooter targeting blacks in Tulsa, Oklahoma?

Blacks are being TARGETED SPECIFICALLY in Tulsa.

Oh lets not forget the 19-year-olds kids father was murdered by a black man.

Lets not forget that the mother of his child committed suicide..

This story breaks my heart....

Now he will be visiting his child behind bars...

OH and the guy who killed his dad was charged with "pointing a weapon" or whatever...

The dominoes fall and they didn't fall right in this situation...

A black man killed his dad and he was given a few years in jail...

If his dad used a gun and killed his black ass when he was attempting to break into his daughters place it would have been self-defense.

Updated 3:04 p.m. ET: The same attacker or attackers may be to blame for four early-morning shootings that left three people dead and two wounded within a three-mile span of north Tulsa, police in Oklahoma say.

All five victims were walking through neighborhoods not far from each other when they were shot early Friday, Tulsa homicide detective Sgt. Dave Walker told the Tulsa World.

All the victims were black, prompting the Rev. Warren Blakney Sr., NAACP Tulsa president, to say that someone appeared to be "targeting black people to shoot.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I’m on edge for my people," Blakney said, according to the Tulsa World.

OH and the guy who killed his dad was charged with "pointing a weapon" or whatever...

No, his father was not murdered by a black man. The black man was defending himself against an attack with a weapon by his father and his sister's boyfriend. It was considered self-defense but let's not let the facts get in the way. :eusa_whistle:

No, his father was not murdered by a black man. The black man was defending himself against an attack with a weapon by his father and his sister's boyfriend. It was considered self-defense but let's not let the facts get in the way. :eusa_whistle:

True, from the STATE'S position, but his son saw in a different light. And his girlfriend, mother of his child, killed herself. He had HATE sown deep.

True, from the STATE'S position, but his son saw in a different light. And his girlfriend, mother of his child, killed herself. He had HATE sown deep.

Yes, his hate runs deep and I understand that. I had a cousin in the same position. He confronted someone about screwing his wife and was murdered on the spot. I know deep down that my cousin was wrong in starting the confrontation, but it doesn't make me feel any less hate towards his murderer. Logic and emotion are often at odds with each other but we have to find a balance.

Oh really???

The dude only tried to break into his daughters house.

The guy was a perpetual menace...

What would you do if your daughter had a stalker?

All the guy was doing was trying to protect his family...

Seriously WTF....

The father wasn't out looking for trouble....

Yes, his hate runs deep and I understand that. I had a cousin in the same position. He confronted someone about screwing his wife and was murdered on the spot. I know deep down that my cousin was wrong in starting the confrontation, but it doesn't make me feel any less hate towards his murderer. Logic and emotion are often at odds with each other but we have to find a balance.

I had a friend, years ago, possibly trying to buy crack, who was murdered. I was glad when the guys that did it were sent off for life. It was said my friend started the fight, but I did not care.

Oh really???

Seriously WTF....

I posted the link. The dude did not try to break into his daughter's house he was trying to fight his daughter's boyfriend again. They fought earlier in the day and the daughter's boyfriend bested him. At some point Carl was called and he and the boyfriend went to kick his ass again but the defender had a gun and opened Carl's chest. It was determined it was self defense because his wounds were consistent with getting his ass kicked with a bat or club of some sort. Witnesses said that Carl had a stick. Do some research, dude!

I had a friend, years ago, possibly trying to buy crack, who was murdered. I was glad when the guys that did it were sent off for life. It was said my friend started the fight, but I did not care.

This guy would have had my sympathy if he would have just waited on the guy to get out of jail and murdered him. I'm sure that he would have had the sympathy of most juries also. But to shoot unsuspecting victims that had no chance, he should rot for that.

Oh really???

Seriously WTF....

I posted the link. The dude did not try to break into his daughter's house he was trying to fight his daughter's boyfriend again. They fought earlier in the day and the daughter's boyfriend bested him. At some point Carl was called and he and the boyfriend went to kick his ass again but the defender had a gun and opened Carl's chest. It was determined it was self defense because his wounds were consistent with getting his ass kicked with a bat or club of some sort. Witnesses said that Carl had a stick. Do some research, dude!

That is what I read also............................................

I was asking about the 78 year old man beaten by teenage blacks & whites, as quoted in the article. Arrests have been made in the Tulsa killings, one guy with a grudge, and another.

And I told you, I am not aware if any arrest warrants have been issue to ABC CBS NBC CNN or MSNBC

Right......it's just wishful thinking from the left.

"OH PLEASE LET IT BE A RIGHTWINGER!!!!!!"

Everytime there's trouble, without exception...

Oh really???

Seriously WTF....

I read the original story from 2 years ago...

The moral of the story here is: don go looking for trouble - dude should wouldn't have had to shoot his pistol if he had not have been looking for trouble...

This is a catch-22

Oh really???

Seriously WTF....

I read the original story from 2 years ago...

The moral of the story here is: don go looking for trouble - dude should wouldn't have had to shoot his pistol if he had not have been looking for trouble...

This is a catch-22

Definitely! Things like this never happen when cooler heads prevail. Both the victim and the defender made decisions that day that sealed their fates. I hope someone learned from these tragedies.

Forum List

Back