blacks hate whites--but that's ok!!!

`
No, it's not OK. Hate is a sickness, regardless of the race, color, creed, etc.
`
You are a tiny, insignificant minority of the new left.

Most Democrats support discrimination against whites and separate communities set aside for non-whites.

You are a tiny, insignificant minority of the new left.Most Democrats support discrimination against whites and separate communities set aside for non-whites.
`
I'm not part of your ideological dichotomy. I represent one person, myself. So yes, that makes me rather insignificant mote in the scheme of things. Still, you only represent only one person, yourself. Fortunately, none of the people I know on the political right, share your beliefs. Thankfully.
`

You are a tiny, insignificant minority of the new left.Most Democrats support discrimination against whites and separate communities set aside for non-whites.
`
I'm not part of your ideological dichotomy. I represent one person, myself. So yes, that makes me rather insignificant mote in the scheme of things. Still, you only represent only one person, yourself. Fortunately, none of the people I know on the political right, share your beliefs. Thankfully.
`
You can't list one belief I have.

The idea in Costa Rica is to effectively create a black nation, according to Andrea X, which would cater exclusively to people of color.

She said: 'It will be a community of just black people living here.'
They tried that in Haiti. Even black people don't want to go there.

But black people are already there.

This is another straight stupid racist troll thread.

Is Costa Rica an American state? No.

But the psychosis will allow you to try using anything to make the American white a victim of racism,

Did you even read the article? I mean, it's ok what she's doing as far as I'm concerned but a white woman would get excoriated by the press if she instituted a no-blacks allowed policy.

But the psychosis will allow you to try using anything to make the American white a victim of racism,

Did you even read the article? I mean, it's ok what she's doing as far as I'm concerned but a white woman would get excoriated by the press if she instituted a no-blacks allowed policy.

We are talking about a situation outside of America. You cannot male that claim based on that fact alone.

I'm a black man and cannot enter that spa so stop looking for reasons to claim that whites are victims of racism. After all Costa Rica was once a white colony.

We are talking about a situation outside of America. You cannot male that claim based on that fact alone.

I'm a black man and cannot enter that spa so stop looking for reasons to claim that whites are victims of racism. After all Costa Rica was once a white colony.

I can make that claim. There's no way the media would let a white person get away with something like this without raising a huge stink. That's what we call a double standard and it's racism, plain and simple.

`
`
You can't list one belief I have.
This is another straight stupid racist troll thread.

Definately stupid if nothing else. The ones complaining about it would likely not even want to go there anyway.

They despise "the blacks" in general, but are outraged when "the blacks" say "we dont want to be around you either"......and then do something to ensure that they aren't.

Hilarious!

I respectfully disagree with the thread title.

IMHO, African Americans do NOT "hate" Caucasians.

If they hated Caucasians, they would not have fought against official segregation in the South and unofficial segregation in the North.

African Americans have made it very clear that they like Caucasians and want to live with them in an integrated society.

The idea in Costa Rica is to effectively create a black nation, according to Andrea X, which would cater exclusively to people of color.

And they are all trying to get out. And those out got out, don't want to return. And won't.

And they are all trying to get out. And those out got out, don't want to return. And won't.

I doubt that very much. .You see in 2010 Haiti had a 7.0 earthquake. For 2 weeks after that they had aftershocks of 4.5 or higher. But you being dumb think people ran away from Haiti because blacks were too stupid to stop .earthquakes.

I doubt that very much. .You see in 2010 Haiti had a 7.0 earthquake. For 2 weeks after that they had aftershocks of 4.5 or higher. But you being dumb think people ran away from Haiti because blacks were too stupid to stop .earthquakes.
No, they left Haiti because it already was a shithole before the earthquake. Afterwards it was a broken down shithole and still hasn't been rebuilt. Why is that? Can't black people build stuff without someone from another race overseeing things?

I respectfully disagree with the thread title.

IMHO, African Americans do NOT "hate" Caucasians.

If they hated Caucasians, they would not have fought against official segregation in the South and unofficial segregation in the North.

African Americans have made it very clear that they like Caucasians and want to live with them in an integrated society.

Sane Black people do not necessarily "like OR hate" Caucasians. They simply expect to be treated equally as tax paying citizens by law. Ending segregation was a fight for EQUALITY, not unnecessarily to become their "friends", It was business in the minds of those who were realistic and not idealistic, becaise there was never any such thing as seperate but EQUAL.

It was seperate and UNEQUAL.

There will likely always be a tenuous relationship between the two races based on their history in this country.

Black people who are "awake" and not delusional recognize the possibility of old institutions coming back in a reinvented form so they need to be vigilant.

Maybe it is racism. But seeing as how there aren’t a bunch of white people fighting for the right to go to a healing retreat in Costa Rica, that racism hardly indicates a general state of disadvantage suffered by u white folks.

That this example of white disadvantage (and the fact that you had to find this in another country) was the best you could come up with is all the proof everyone should need to know how different black and white racism is.

Forum List

Back