blacks hate whites--but that's ok!!!

"Women of color",,,white is not a color?

Technically speaking ... white is the combination of all colours.

Actually that would be black.

Black is the absence of all colours.

dispersion-of-white-light.gif
Youre confused. Light isnt white or Black

Isaac Newton (a White Guy) would disagree with you ....

Screen-shot-2010-04-22-at-10.07.43-AM_6.png

https%3A%2F%2Fb-i.forbesimg.com%2Frosspomeroy%2Ffiles%2F2013%2F11%2F300px-GodfreyKneller-IsaacNewton-16892.jpg

Last edited:

https%3A%2F%2Fb-i.forbesimg.com%2Frosspomeroy%2Ffiles%2F2013%2F11%2F300px-GodfreyKneller-IsaacNewton-16892.jpg
Most white guys would. Doest really sway my way of thinking.

Well I tried that and when I mixed all the colors of paint together I got black.

Doest really sway my way of thinking.

Didn't think for one second it would.
Lets explore your claim so I can show you how the white mind inherently follows a racist track due to an inferiority complex.. You said Black was the absence of color. You used the term white light to claim it has all colors. Well there is a term called Black light that has color as well in contradiction to your claim. You take all colors of pigment and mix them together and white is totally obliterated. Not so with Black.

term called Black light

Black Light is UV light ... in the non-visible spectrum of electromagnetic radiation. When Black Light reflects it loses some energy and becomes visible to the human eye.

As far as I know ... no particular frequency on the EM Spectrum has any superiority over any other ... except for Gamma Rays ... they're jerks.

term called Black light

Black Light is UV light ... in the non-visible spectrum of electromagnetic radiation. When Black Light reflects it loses some energy and becomes visible to the human eye.

As far as I know ... no particular frequency on the EM Spectrum has any superiority over any other ... except for Gamma Rays ... they're jerks.
Has nothing to do with losing energy its just in a frequency the eye can see just as white light is. My point being that using Black or white as a descriptor for light which is really no color is a non starter.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Black or white as a descriptor for light which is really no color is a non starter.

I'm not the guy you need to convince. You need to convince the publisher of every physics textbook on the planet.

Black or white as a descriptor for light which is really no color is a non starter.

I'm not the guy you need to convince. You need to convince the publisher of every physics textbook on the planet.
Why would I need to do that? They have a right to their opinion. I just hope they dont think I believe their inherently racist opinion.

Why would I need to do that? They have a right to their opinion. I just hope they dont think I believe their inherently racist opinion.

You believe physics is racist?

You might want to discuss that with this guy, who wrote 'Death by Black Hole' (2007)

476995687_custom-2338242046baa1e8eb8b44ed19e813eca3b0d193-s900-c85.jpg

Great idea. Its irritating being around white people sometimes. That doesnt mean you hate white people. That just means they get on your nerves with the stupid shit they do.
You don’t think your stupid shit gets on our nerves?
To be honest I dont give a fuck what gets on your nerves. Thats why I didnt start a thread whining about an all white retreat for women in europe you pink recessive monkey. :rolleyes:
There isn't an all white retreat in Europe, dumbass.

There are plenty of them.
Racial discrimination in Europe will get you thrown in jail(if you are white anyway).

You are a dumbass.

Forum List

Back