blacks hate whites--but that's ok!!!

You are a tiny, insignificant minority of the new left.Most Democrats support discrimination against whites and separate communities set aside for non-whites.
`
I'm not part of your ideological dichotomy. I represent one person, myself. So yes, that makes me rather insignificant mote in the scheme of things. Still, you only represent only one person, yourself. Fortunately, none of the people I know on the political right, share your beliefs. Thankfully.
`
You can't list one belief I have.
This is another straight stupid racist troll thread.

Definately stupid if nothing else. The ones complaining about it would likely not even want to go there anyway.

They despise "the blacks" in general, but are outraged when "the blacks" say "we dont want to be around you either"......and then do something to ensure that they aren't.

Hilarious!
You can’t oppose the alt-right and then support this.

You are full of shit.

You are a tiny, insignificant minority of the new left.Most Democrats support discrimination against whites and separate communities set aside for non-whites.
`
I'm not part of your ideological dichotomy. I represent one person, myself. So yes, that makes me rather insignificant mote in the scheme of things. Still, you only represent only one person, yourself. Fortunately, none of the people I know on the political right, share your beliefs. Thankfully.
`

Definately stupid if nothing else. The ones complaining about it would likely not even want to go there anyway.

They despise "the blacks" in general, but are outraged when "the blacks" say "we dont want to be around you either"......and then do something to ensure that they aren't.

Hilarious!

You are full of shit.

Junior, the so called "alt right" should be elated over "this".

A place where "The Blacks" can go, and be totally isolated from those who despise them.

You should be turning cartwheels. Go get a tissue and man up.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Is Costa Rica an American state? No.

But the psychosis will allow you to try using anything to make the American white a victim of racism,

Did you even read the article? I mean, it's ok what she's doing as far as I'm concerned but a white woman would get excoriated by the press if she instituted a no-blacks allowed policy.

We are talking about a situation outside of America. You cannot male that claim based on that fact alone.

I'm a black man and cannot enter that spa so stop looking for reasons to claim that whites are victims of racism. After all Costa Rica was once a white colony.

I can make that claim. There's no way the media would let a white person get away with something like this without raising a huge stink. That's what we call a double standard and it's racism, plain and simple.

You can make the claim but it doesn't mean it's valid. This is a spa outside of the US.

But the psychosis will allow you to try using anything to make the American white a victim of racism,

Did you even read the article? I mean, it's ok what she's doing as far as I'm concerned but a white woman would get excoriated by the press if she instituted a no-blacks allowed policy.

We are talking about a situation outside of America. You cannot male that claim based on that fact alone.

I'm a black man and cannot enter that spa so stop looking for reasons to claim that whites are victims of racism. After all Costa Rica was once a white colony.

I can make that claim. There's no way the media would let a white person get away with something like this without raising a huge stink. That's what we call a double standard and it's racism, plain and simple.

You can make the claim but it doesn't mean it's valid. This is a spa outside of the US.

Didn't you get the memo IM2? "The Blacks" are racist worldwide. Their every waking moment is spent seeking for ways to further malign the poor white people.

Didn't you get the memo IM2? "The Blacks" are racist worldwide. Their every waking moment is spent seeking for ways to further malign the poor white people.

Damn! I must have wiped my ass with that memo.

`
`

Hilarious!

You are full of shit.

A place where "The Blacks" can go, and be totally isolated from those who despise them.

Again, retard, this is exactly what the alt-right wants and yet you pieces of shit are scared of them even marching for their demands.

You can’t support black separatists and supremacists and then whine about “hate” when it comes to white separatists.

You have forfeited the argument.

Great idea. Its irritating being around white people sometimes. That doesnt mean you hate white people. That just means they get on your nerves with the stupid shit they do.
You don’t think your stupid shit gets on our nerves?
To be honest I dont give a fuck what gets on your nerves. Thats why I didnt start a thread whining about an all white retreat for women in europe you pink recessive monkey. :rolleyes:

`
`

Hilarious!

You are full of shit.

Again, retard, this is exactly what the alt-right wants and yet you pieces of shit are scared of them even marching for their demands.

You can’t support black separatists and supremacists and then whine about “hate” when it comes to white separatists.

You have forfeited the argument.
You are a member of the alt-right.

I can support who I want to and talk about the inbred monkeys called white separatists.

"Women of color",,,white is not a color?
It Depends
Color as light (physics); white is a color, black is the total absence of light...a void. Color as a coloring agent/pigment; white is not a color as white repels all other colors. Black is the absorption of all colors.
Although, I am more pink than anything.
Yeah black is absent a color which is why it's a color, dipshit..
You are wrong. But I won't call you a dipshit, because I am not that kind of individual.

Great idea. Its irritating being around white people sometimes. That doesnt mean you hate white people. That just means they get on your nerves with the stupid shit they do.
To be honest I dont give a fuck what gets on your nerves. Thats why I didnt start a thread whining about an all white retreat for women in europe you pink recessive monkey. :rolleyes:
There isn't an all white retreat in Europe, dumbass.

I think you missed the point monkey. I wouldnt give two fucks if there was one or not.

The idea in Costa Rica is to effectively create a black nation, according to Andrea X, which would cater exclusively to people of color.

She said: 'It will be a community of just black people living here.'

Read more: White-free Costa Rican healing retreat for women of color | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

A black nation? Do the Costa Ricans know this?

Can they all go, but there’s no more government handouts when you leave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are plenty of them.

"Women of color",,,white is not a color?

Technically speaking ... white is the combination of all colours.

Actually that would be black.

Black is the absence of all colours.

dispersion-of-white-light.gif

Forum List

Back