Blacks are Turning on Barry...

The OP didn't 'speak for blacks'. The OP posted a video. Marc tells us how the black community feels. Work with me here, Ravi.... I can't speak about how you feel, nor can you speak about how I feel. I am me and you are you. We are individuals. I believe that black people are no different to you or me. They are individual people. They speak for themselves. Marc cannot say "we" when talking about black Americans because he's just speaking for him.

No one talks for anyone other than themselves - unless they have been elected to do so. All I wondered was how Marc got elected to speak on behalf of this mythical black community.

Read the thread title.

No Blacks are Turning on Barry?...

Not more than the one in my OP out of the Millions who Voted for him?...

Does it ever Hurt being as Dishonest as you are, Ravi?...

:)

peace...

If you were the least bit honest you would have titled your thread A black man turns on Obama instead of Blacks.

But we all know you aren't the least bit honest.

Read the thread title.

peace...

If you were the least bit honest you would have titled your thread A black man turns on Obama instead of Blacks.

So you are going to Claim that this is the only Black in America who Feels this way?... :lol:

You play your Role well, Ravi... :thup:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_g74DxFEWc]African-Americans Against Obama - YouTube[/ame]

Hey Ravi, does this Constitute "Blacks" now?... :lol:

peace...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKWORKF_1kA&feature=related]Blacks Against Obama Protest at Obama rally - YouTube[/ame]

^Think those Blacks have finally come around since 2008?...

Hope and Change since then?...

peace...

For Ravi and Barry: "We think you're a joke Shove your Hope where it don't shine..."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx4ckSwJLN0]Santogold - Shove It Remix Ft Project Pat - YouTube[/ame]

peace...

Wow, this sounds like a Stormfront thread.

I'm not surprised, you see...it doesn't take long for certain AmeriKKKans to show their true colors.

That's bullshit. KKK....... He's not qualified to be more than a sales guy. Why protect an asshole.
If Allen West was to run one day he may get my vote.. He see's no color and he's smart and a patriot. Herman Cain is a proven businessman.. I like him as well.
Obama is a divider and a liar. His losing the election has nothing to do with his skin color. Get off the race card.. its old hat and a failure just as the liberal ideology has failed.

Blues

Last edited:
I'm not surprised, you see...it doesn't take long for certain AmeriKKKans to show their true colors.

Yea ace, you show your true color in every post........ all hail the almighty black race, that is the only thing important....... right? It truly is ALL about skin color with you isn't it. Do you ever take the TV off of BET? I bet you don't have a single white friend do you?

Wow....

I know right? Pure madness. And let's not talk about "The Insider."

The definition of ignorance, bias and hypocrisy that one is. :rolleyes:

Yea ace, you show your true color in every post........ all hail the almighty black race, that is the only thing important....... right? It truly is ALL about skin color with you isn't it. Do you ever take the TV off of BET? I bet you don't have a single white friend do you?

Wow....

She said "wow"...

And Ravi has yet to return regarding "Blacks" turning on Barry since I took 2 and half seconds to illustrate that it was more than just the ONE Black in my OP...

She has also Failed to Illustrate how she KNOWS you are Black, Marc...

peace...

Worst case the black community goes back to it's habit of not voting.

Obamas lose is no one elses gain.

The stakes are too high.

I predict 2012 voting record will surpass 2008's...in spades. Instead of less blacks voting, MORE will vote.

Remember...Obama hasn't begun to campaign.

We're over a year away.

You'll see.

It's the support of non-blacks he got first go-round that won't be there for him in '12 that'll do him in. The number of blacks who still support him will be irrelevant.

She said "wow"...

And Ravi has yet to return regarding "Blacks" turning on Barry since I took 2 and half seconds to illustrate that it was more than just the ONE Black in my OP...

peace...

Perhaps she's actually been paying attention and has posted in the threads where I posted multiple pics of myself.

Also, earlier on, my avatar was a pic of myself.

However, I realize that facts mean nothing to you...so carry on with your stories and false assumptions.

Worst case the black community goes back to it's habit of not voting.

Obamas lose is no one elses gain.

The stakes are too high.

I predict 2012 voting record will surpass 2008's...in spades. Instead of less blacks voting, MORE will vote.

Remember...Obama hasn't begun to campaign.

We're over a year away.

You'll see.

Maybe, anything can happen.

The cool is gone and people have seen he lacks leadership.

Blacks that do vote will 90 - 95% vote for him again, but the number of voters will plummet. 25%+ UE does that to people.

Hispanics won't make up the loss. Especially if his record number of deportations gets out.

The Pied Piper needs to pull people from the middle and the middle see 9% + UE and a $14 Trillion debt. both are worse now than when he took over.

The rhetorric has been heard. If obama pulls off a win, it will be the come back story of the century.

She said "wow"...

peace...

Perhaps she's actually been paying attention and has posted in the threads where I posted multiple pics of myself.

Also, earlier on, my avatar was a pic of myself.

However, I realize that facts mean nothing to you...so carry on with your stories and false assumptions.

Your Claim of Posting Pics are not "Facts"...

You would have done Well to post a Pic of yourself in that Post... :thup:

peace...

Read the thread title.

peace...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP44ngv9hZI]08.16.11: Rep. Maxine Waters - Criticizing Obama + the Black Community - YouTube[/ame]

Hey Unravils... Instead of running away when you Fail, how about coming back and addressing your Trolling...

Address your Fail...

Address Maxine above talking to the Congressional Black Caucus.

Can you?...

Are you an Honest person AT ALL?...

peace...

That crowd of BLACK PEOPLE at the Congressional Black Caucus sounded like they were behind Barry 100% yesterday, didn't they Ravi?...

Where'd ya go, Troll?...

peace...

It's funny that white conservatives think they know more about the black community then the blacks who live in it. If you contradict them then you are called lazy or on food stamps. Obama will get 98% of the black vote, 80% of the Jewish vote and 78% of the Hispanic vote. I was hoping Obama would open the concentration camps for conservatives that Glen Beck talked about. I needed a new pair of lampshades for my living room.

There's no way BO will get 78% of the hispanic vote - he got 2/3 back in 2008 when the only thing anyone knew about him was from the cheerleading of the lib shill media. But now hispanics have been hit very hard by obama's recession.

You honestly think the Hispanic vote will go to the republicans? Really? You think they forgot bush already? Are you serious. THey know wny the situation we are in is due to a republican and his ideology.

How dumb do you think they are? Whats next, the black vote going to Bachmann as well? Come on.

It's funny that white conservatives think they know more about the black community then the blacks who live in it. If you contradict them then you are called lazy or on food stamps. Obama will get 98% of the black vote, 80% of the Jewish vote and 78% of the Hispanic vote. I was hoping Obama would open the concentration camps for conservatives that Glen Beck talked about. I needed a new pair of lampshades for my living room.

There's no way BO will get 78% of the hispanic vote - he got 2/3 back in 2008 when the only thing anyone knew about him was from the cheerleading of the lib shill media. But now hispanics have been hit very hard by obama's recession.

You honestly think the Hispanic vote will go to the republicans? Really? You think they forgot bush already? Are you serious. THey know wny the situation we are in is due to a republican and his ideology.

How dumb do you think they are? Whats next, the black vote going to Bachmann as well? Come on.

Shhhhh. You know racist white conservatives know what the minority voters are going to do.

When Obama wins reelection does it mean that they have officially lost "their" country?

Shhhhh. You know racist white conservatives know what the minority voters are going to do.

When Obama wins reelection does it mean that they have officially lost "their" country?

Any kind of moral highground you think you have - you lost with your previous comment. You are one seriously sick individual.

They're Hispanic, not stupid.

As an active member in the black community, which spans national regional and time zones, I can assure you, we're not abandoning him.

Yes, many of us are disappointed, but it's for not being left enough.

We're not going to run into the arms of a rabid RWer, not even a self-proclaimd moderate one.

You can take that to the bank.
I'm White and I feel approximately the same. I am extremely disappointed with Obama and I believe he is Wall Street's boy. But I will vote for him again over any Republican.

I do wish the DNC would put up someone else in 2012, such as Bernie Sanders or Eliot Spitzer.

Forum List

Back