Blacks are Turning on Barry...

No Blacks are Turning on Barry?...

Not more than the one in my OP out of the Millions who Voted for him?...

Does it ever Hurt being as Dishonest as you are, Ravi?...

:)

peace...

If you were the least bit honest you would have titled your thread A black man turns on Obama instead of Blacks.

But we all know you aren't the least bit honest.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP44ngv9hZI]08.16.11: Rep. Maxine Waters - Criticizing Obama + the Black Community - YouTube[/ame]

Hey Unravils... Instead of running away when you Fail, how about coming back and addressing your Trolling...

Address your Fail...

Address Maxine above talking to the Congressional Black Caucus.

Can you?...

Are you an Honest person AT ALL?...

peace...

*AHEM*

peace...

[

You honestly think the Hispanic vote will go to the republicans? .

More and more over time.

What is the basis for such a belief.

Because a great many Latinos come from very traditional, conservative, family-oriented backgrounds. In terms of economics many may be inclined to lean toward the democrats, but in terms of basic values many may be inclined to lean toward the Republicans.

Over time:

Newer immigrants will assimilate and start to prosper. Redistributive policies look a lot different when you are the one the government is taking money from rather than the one they are giving it to. The virtual permanence of a condition of poverty in many Latin American countries, owing to a lack of the kind of opportunities available in the US, makes left-leaning economic ideologies less apt to change the way they can and will here.

Eventually, Latinos who are naturalized and have been citizens for some time will see that the democrats only seek to take them for granted as a monolithic voting bloc, hoping to count on them as 'in the bag' the way they do with African Americans. But the comparison with African Americans does not hold and newer Latino-Americans will see through the superficial pandering soon enough.

After two or three generations many Latinos out-marry and will not remain quantifiable as a voting bloc anyway. Their political views are likely to be as diverse as the rest of the country (which is to say more conservative than liberal, generally). This is why I refer here to Latino-Americans primarily as regards newer immigrants of the first few generations. Obviously there have been Latino-Americans since the founding of our republic. It would be interesting to see a breakdown of voting patterns for pre and post 3rd or 4th generation of this demographic to the extent such a thing is possible considering the aforementioned out-marrying.

Latinos most likely to remain in the democrats' pocket are illegal aliens from Latin America and they can't vote (yet).

peace...

If you were the least bit honest you would have titled your thread A black man turns on Obama instead of Blacks.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP44ngv9hZI]08.16.11: Rep. Maxine Waters - Criticizing Obama + the Black Community - YouTube[/ame]

Hey Unravils... Instead of running away when you Fail, how about coming back and addressing your Trolling...

Address your Fail...

Can you?...

peace...
Notice how when she's saying, "We support Obama", you here several blacks yell out, "FOR HOW LONG?"

But Marc has the audacity to claim they are just going to fall in line and vote for the brutha.

This says two things about Marc.

1) He's completely ignorant, with a racist bend.

Or

2) He doesn't think his fellow blacks are smart enough to think for themselves, and are just sheep.......You know, racist against his own race...... And there are those fools out there.

Last edited:
There's no way BO will get 78% of the hispanic vote - he got 2/3 back in 2008 when the only thing anyone knew about him was from the cheerleading of the lib shill media. But now hispanics have been hit very hard by obama's recession.

You honestly think the Hispanic vote will go to the republicans? Really? You think they forgot bush already? Are you serious. THey know wny the situation we are in is due to a republican and his ideology.

How dumb do you think they are? Whats next, the black vote going to Bachmann as well? Come on.

Shhhhh. You know racist white conservatives know what the minority voters are going to do.

When Obama wins reelection does it mean that they have officially lost "their" country?
ah...so we as black voters should ask white conservatives how WE are going to vote? Wow. Perhaps they could pull the lever for us? :eusa_whistle:

Remember, its not about race.....but hey, republicans, "lets take our country back"...you are the real americans.

More and more over time.

Because a great many Latinos come from very traditional, conservative, family-oriented backgrounds. In terms of economics many may be inclined to lean toward the democrats, but in terms of basic values many may be inclined to lean toward the Republicans.

Over time:

Newer immigrants will assimilate and start to prosper. Redistributive policies look a lot different when you are the one the government is taking money from rather than the one they are giving it to. The virtual permanence of a condition of poverty in many Latin American countries, owing to a lack of the kind of opportunities available in the US, makes left-leaning economic ideologies less apt to change the way they can and will here.

Eventually, Latinos who are naturalized and have been citizens for some time will see that the democrats only seek to take them for granted as a monolithic voting bloc, hoping to count on them as 'in the bag' the way they do with African Americans. But the comparison with African Americans does not hold and newer Latino-Americans will see through the superficial pandering soon enough.

After two or three generations many Latinos out-marry and will not remain quantifiable as a voting bloc anyway. Their political views are likely to be as diverse as the rest of the country (which is to say more conservative than liberal, generally). This is why I refer here to Latino-Americans primarily as regards newer immigrants of the first few generations. Obviously there have been Latino-Americans since the founding of our republic. It would be interesting to see a breakdown of voting patterns for pre and post 3rd or 4th generation of this demographic to the extent such a thing is possible considering the aforementioned out-marrying.

Latinos most likely to remain in the democrats' pocket are illegal aliens from Latin America and they can't vote (yet).

Can you show us anything the republicans have done for/towards the Latinos? Anything?

Here in Arizona, all I see is Sheriff Joe and Brewer and believe me, they are not popular with the latinos or their votes.

Oh and a link to where you got this tripe your trying to play off as if its yours. I am pretty sure its not stromfront, but I am pretty sure its a fox story of some sort. :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
More and more over time.

Over time:

And you know why I don't see it? Because the bloc you're referring to is full of generally a) hard workers, the majority of whom will b) never be wealthy. They came here for the American Dream. When they study with an open mind, they will see what kind of damage Republicans have done, and go with the party that actually watches out for the great unwashed.

That'd be the democrats.

Oh and a link to where you got this tripe your trying to play off as if its yours. I am pretty sure its not stromfront, but I am pretty sure its a fox story of some sort. :eusa_whistle:

What are you talking about?

Over time:

Can you show us anything the republicans have done for/towards the Latinos? Anything?

Here in Arizona, all I see is Sheriff Joe and Brewer and believe me, they are not popular with the latinos or their votes.

Of course Arpaio and Brewer are not popular with them..........They enforce the damn laws, and that's the way it should be.

Can you show us anything the Republicans have done for/towards the Latinos? Anything?

Typical liberal; can't see anyone apart from their 'category,' and can't believe anything could ever possibly help anyone other than liberal policies. Completely typical.

Providing more opportunity, keeping the government the F out of the way of individual risk and reward, ensuring the security of the nation (and yes, its boundaries), and discouraging rather than encouraging destructive cycles of dependency are all things that are for ALL Americans, including of course Latino-Americans. You left out the "Americans" part when you mentioned Latinos.

And you know why I don't see it? Because the bloc you're referring to is full of generally a) hard workers, the majority of whom will b) never be wealthy. They came here for the American Dream. When they study with an open mind, they will see what kind of damage Republicans have done, and go with the party that actually watches out for the great unwashed.

That'd be the democrats.

There we go. More utterly typical liberal BS. An "open mind" just has to come to the liberal point of view, right? What a joke. This attitude is why a liberal politician never just admits to losing an election. They never come out and say, "Well, I guess the people decided to go with the other guy because they like his ideas better. We'll get 'em next time." No, it's always some variation on, "We didn't explain our position well enough," as if to imply that if those stupid voters just understood how 'good' and 'right' the liberal position is and always must be they surely would have voted otherwise. A complete and utter joke.

As for the rest of your nonsense, the democrats watch out for "the great unwashed" (and really think of them that way) alright, they watch out to make sure that no matter how hard they work they won't ever become wealthy and will remain mired in dependency on the 'helping' hand of the government that keeps them right where they want them; a nice, captive voting bloc. Democrats have always been big on keeping people where they want them.

Yeah, see - that's when I stop reading.

I'm surprised you made it that far. And explaining the obvious is NOT "taking a shot." They were your own words, don't blame me for what they clearly indicate.

Okay, buh-bye now.
OFFICIAL TRANSLATION:

Once again, I got my ass kicked by several up here, and now must :scared1:

END OF OFFICIAL TRANSLATION

Btw, Boop....When are you going to get your ass back over to your Boehners Golfing Buddies thread, and acknowledge your hypocrisy to all of us who clearly proved it?

Last edited:
I'm surprised you made it that far. And explaining the obvious is NOT "taking a shot." They were your own words, don't blame me for what they clearly indicate.

Okay, buh-bye now.
OFFICIAL TRANSLATION:

Once again, I goy my ass kicked by several up here, and now must :scared1:

END OF OFFICIAL TRANSLATION

Btw, Boop....When are you going to get your ass back over to your Boehners Golfing Buddies thread, and acknowledge your hypocrisy to all of us who clearly proved it?

I wonder if she'll be allowed on here this late next month on school nights.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

peace...

Address your Fail...

Can you?...

peace...

What the Truth does to Ravi and her Ilk...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_W_u4UTvk9w]Monty Python - Run Away! - YouTube[/ame]

peace...

Forum List

Back