Blacks are Turning on Barry...

heh, you speak for Brits, why can't he speak for blacks.

At least he is black.

Primarily because he is only 1/4 Black, and he was Raised in the Island Paradise of Hawaii where he was Prep-Schooled and his White Grandparents made Life VERY Easy for him...

MOST Blacks don't Connect with that, and he doesn't Connect with them.

But you Liberals FEEL like you got a First @ the White House, so he will be just as Black as you Need him.

:)

peace...
I was talking about Marc, but I'm sure they all look alike to you. :lol:

How do you know Marc's Black?....

peace...

It's about time they got off the democrat plantation and read some history, remember that Abe Lincoln was a republican and with out the Republicans the civil rights movement would have never made it. Because it was Republicans who passed it and Democrats who fought against it. Read about George Wallace, Senator Byrd who was a clan member and a Democrat. Democrats are not the friends of the black race- they never have been. Read about Republican governors right after the civil war who wanted to give black people the right to vote, many were murdered by democrats and racists. Yet the dems have the gall to called republicans racists and the black people are dumb enough to buy into it.

It's about time they got off the democrat plantation and read some history, remember that Abe Lincoln was a republican and with out the Republicans the civil rights movement would have never made it. Because it was Republicans who passed it and Democrats who fought against it. Read about George Wallace, Senator Byrd who was a clan member and a Democrat. Democrats are not the friends of the black race- they never have been. Read about Republican governors right after the civil war who wanted to give black people the right to vote, many were murdered by democrats and racists. Yet the dems have the gall to called republicans racists and the black people are dumb enough to buy into it.

You DO know that Southern Republicans were against civil rights too, correct? And that Northern Democrats for FOR Civil Rights.

As an active member in the black community, which spans national regional and time zones, I can assure you, we're not abandoning him.

Yes, many of us are disappointed, but it's for not being left enough.

We're not going to run into the arms of a rabid RWer, not even a self-proclaimd moderate one.

You can take that to the bank.

Do you live food stamp to food stamp?

Fuck you.

God bless.

It's funny that white conservatives think they know more about the black community then the blacks who live in it. If you contradict them then you are called lazy or on food stamps. Obama will get 98% of the black vote, 80% of the Jewish vote and 78% of the Hispanic vote. I was hoping Obama would open the concentration camps for conservatives that Glen Beck talked about. I needed a new pair of lampshades for my living room.

Not funny.

It wasn't intended to be.

Salt, if you really feel that way, what do you think that says about YOU?

It's funny that white conservatives think they know more about the black community then the blacks who live in it. If you contradict them then you are called lazy or on food stamps. Obama will get 98% of the black vote, 80% of the Jewish vote and 78% of the Hispanic vote. I was hoping Obama would open the concentration camps for conservatives that Glen Beck talked about. I needed a new pair of lampshades for my living room.

There's no way BO will get 78% of the hispanic vote - he got 2/3 back in 2008 when the only thing anyone knew about him was from the cheerleading of the lib shill media. But now hispanics have been hit very hard by obama's recession.

There's no way BO will get 78% of the hispanic vote - he got 2/3 back in 2008 when the only thing anyone knew about him was from the cheerleading of the lib shill media. But now hispanics have been hit very hard by obama's recession.
The blacks have been hit even harder.

But according to Marc, they are going to follow Obama right over the cliff.

Fuckin' brilliant!:cuckoo:

As an active member in the black community, which spans national regional and time zones, I can assure you, we're not abandoning him.

We're not going to run into the arms of a rabid RWer, not even a self-proclaimd moderate one.

obama's not worried about running into the arms of the Republican candidate, he's worried about folks staying home on election day.

I'm not surprised, you see...it doesn't take long for certain AmeriKKKans to show their true colors.

Yea ace, you show your true color in every post........ all hail the almighty black race, that is the only thing important....... right? It truly is ALL about skin color with you isn't it. Do you ever take the TV off of BET? I bet you don't have a single white friend do you?

Wow....

Hey bo, were you trying to make a point?

I wonder if this brilliant individual will have enough gas in her car to drive to the polls to vote........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg98BvqUvCc]OBAMA'S GONNA PAY FOR MY GAS... - YouTube[/ame]

Contrast this very well spoken woman with the one I posted above........ I think I'm in love.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aei1d1_VmmE&feature=related]Voting For Obama Because He's Black: Hypocritical and Racist - YouTube[/ame]

I wonder if this brilliant individual will have enough gas in her car to drive to the polls to vote........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg98BvqUvCc]OBAMA'S GONNA PAY FOR MY GAS... - YouTube[/ame]
Exactly........He hoodwinked a hell of a lot o' people.

heh, you speak for Brits, why can't he speak for blacks.

At least he is black.

:lol::lol: Wow. That's impressively dumb.
Nope. I also noticed you didn't call the OP out for speaking for blacks.

The OP didn't 'speak for blacks'. The OP posted a video. Marc tells us how the black community feels. Work with me here, Ravi.... I can't speak about how you feel, nor can you speak about how I feel. I am me and you are you. We are individuals. I believe that black people are no different to you or me. They are individual people. They speak for themselves. Marc cannot say "we" when talking about black Americans because he's just speaking for him.

No one talks for anyone other than themselves - unless they have been elected to do so. All I wondered was how Marc got elected to speak on behalf of this mythical black community.

I wonder What kind of Country this would be if 98%of whites voted "White"?

Scary thought, thank God thats not what people do, ummm...

Well, thank God thats what whites dont do.

Butt, if other races doit, why wouldnt that fact encourage whites to doit?

We had come so far, then, the great Uniter divided us all into classes so that the classes could be turned on each other.

Wonderful, thanks for nothing "Uniter". Gee, why are we doing so bad?

Because our leader is leading us blind and over a cliff imho.

The OP didn't 'speak for blacks'. The OP posted a video. Marc tells us how the black community feels. Work with me here, Ravi.... I can't speak about how you feel, nor can you speak about how I feel. I am me and you are you. We are individuals. I believe that black people are no different to you or me. They are individual people. They speak for themselves. Marc cannot say "we" when talking about black Americans because he's just speaking for him.

No one talks for anyone other than themselves - unless they have been elected to do so. All I wondered was how Marc got elected to speak on behalf of this mythical black community.

Read the thread title.

Of course I didn't... And Ravi's a Dishonest Troll...

Feeding her only makes her Stronger. :thup:

peace...

Read the thread title.

No Blacks are Turning on Barry?...

Not more than the one in my OP out of the Millions who Voted for him?...

Does it ever Hurt being as Dishonest as you are, Ravi?...

peace...

Yes, keep arranging the deck chairs on that sinking ship.

I was talking to this guy during the 08 election. He was black.

He didn't like Obama. He said all kinds of negative things about him. He sounded like a McCain supporter, but then I asked who he voted for, he said Obama.

I asked him why and he said McCain was a War-monger.

I said "That's it????"

He said "Yup".

It sounded like an excuse.

You see some blacks think Obama is full of shit, but they'll never vote for a white guy over a black guy no matter how much of a POS he is.

Last edited:

You DO know that Southern Republicans were against civil rights too, correct? And that Northern Democrats for FOR Civil Rights.

How'd the overall Vote go in 1964?...

And how did the Recently Deceased "Conscience of the Senate" for the DemocRATS Vote back in 64?...

Didn't their Moral Leader, Robert "There are White *******" Byrd (D-KKK) Filibuster AGAINST Civil Rights for Blacks?...

As a DemocRAT US Senator?...

The same Position he held when he Died?... Not but a couple of years after dropping "******" in his Official Capacity on National Television?...

Again, what was the (D)'s vs (R)'s Nationally on the 1964 Civil Rights Act again, Bodey?...

As for what DemocRATS have been doing since, as they Claim to be the Party for Minorities?...

They have been Assuming Failure on them based on Race and Legislating to get EXACTLY that Outcome.

Fuck you and other White Liberals like you who have Low Expectations of Blacks.

peace...

Forum List

Back