Blacks are Turning on Barry...

everyone turned on him.

barry-bonds.jpg

cheating bastard.

As an active member in the black community, which spans national regional and time zones, I can assure you, we're not abandoning him.

Yes, many of us are disappointed, but it's for not being left enough.

We're not going to run into the arms of a rabid RWer, not even a self-proclaimd moderate one.

You can take that to the bank.

As an active member in the black community, which spans national regional and time zones, I can assure you, we're not abandoning him.

We're not going to run into the arms of a rabid RWer, not even a self-proclaimd moderate one.

Still hoping for a permanent free lunch.

Do you live food stamp to food stamp?

I'd rather take it and stuff it under my matress. I don't like to keep jack in the banks.

Worst case the black community goes back to it's habit of not voting.

Obamas lose is no one elses gain.

The stakes are too high.

I predict 2012 voting record will surpass 2008's...in spades. Instead of less blacks voting, MORE will vote.

Remember...Obama hasn't begun to campaign.

We're over a year away.

You'll see.

Worst case the black community goes back to it's habit of not voting.

Obamas lose is no one elses gain.

The stakes are too high.

I predict 2012 voting record will surpass 2008's...in spades. Instead of less blacks voting, MORE will vote.

Remember...Obama hasn't begun to campaign.

We're over a year away.

You'll see.

Why are you already concerned with 2016?

Wow, this sounds like a Stormfront thread.

I'm not surprised, you see...it doesn't take long for certain AmeriKKKans to show their true colors.

Yea ace, you show your true color in every post........ all hail the almighty black race, that is the only thing important....... right? It truly is ALL about skin color with you isn't it. Do you ever take the TV off of BET? I bet you don't have a single white friend do you?

Who elected you to speak on behalf of this mythical 'black community'?

Blacks are not turning on Barry.

Barry is doing what blacks want, fucking up white America.

I'm sorry to report this to you... But, President Obama is a lame duck already.
He has as much chance of winning re-election as Dick Cheney has being elected President.
He done...... He had his chance.. He way to far left and does not have the brain power to get you there. Nor does he have the brain power to move to the center and know what to do with it. He is nothing more than a cool guy with a great sales ability. I wish him well in which ever sales job he chooses.
All this just means he is clueless one way or the other.. He's in way over his head.
Hiding as he has in just embeds the truth.

Blues

Who elected you to speak on behalf of this mythical 'black community'?

Listen dumb-dumb, why didn't you ask the OP that when they made this totally asinine thread?

Hmmmm!?!?!???

Forum List

Back