Blacks are racists/haters/etc also

Talking about the problems of the black community, and how to fix them is not white superiority propaganda.

I would be happy to spend more time focusing on the positives of the black community as part of America, but unfortunately the debate is mostly about liberals denying that there is any inherent problems in the black community, and that the problems are white racists and their actions.

This requires a response to point out that the actions and the responsibility for the problems are not ours, but liberals' and blacks'.

Because otherwise, we do as we have been doing for generations.

Seeking false solutions by punishing whites while ignoring the real problems that are fucking blacks.

You convince the liberals, white and black to drop the bullshit about this being about white people, and we can focus more on solutions and the successes that already exist and would, imo, to come.

You just don't get it. Note your use of the word inherent. You are creating a distinction in order to make a difference. Difference relative to what? Implicitly....the answer is relative to whites. You are creating a distinction to suggest that there is something endemic to blacks, that is negative, that is not shared in degree or kind with whites and its this distinction and difference is what accounts for higher dysfunction in the black community relative to the white community. I mean, lets be honest, if you thought whites shared the dysfunction to the same degree we would just be talking about people and not black people. Your logic STILL assumes black inherent inferiority to whites.

Talking about the problems of the black community, and how to fix them is not white superiority propaganda.

I would be happy to spend more time focusing on the positives of the black community as part of America, but unfortunately the debate is mostly about liberals denying that there is any inherent problems in the black community, and that the problems are white racists and their actions.

This requires a response to point out that the actions and the responsibility for the problems are not ours, but liberals' and blacks'.

Seeking false solutions by punishing whites while ignoring the real problems that are fucking blacks.

You convince the liberals, white and black to drop the bullshit about this being about white people, and we can focus more on solutions and the successes that already exist and would, imo, to come.

You just don't get it. Note your use of the word inherent. You are creating a distinction in order to make a difference. Difference relative to what? Implicitly....the answer is relative to whites. You are creating a distinction to suggest that there is something endemic to blacks, that is negative, that is not shared in degree or kind with whites and its this distinction and difference is what accounts for higher dysfunction in the black community relative to the white community. I mean, lets be honest, if you thought whites shared the dysfunction to the same degree we would just be talking about people and not black people.
like I said, I couldn't care less if the blacks murder more blacks--now
--I did care long ago when black kids were being ''accidentally'' killed in my city
but when the blacks loot/burn/destroy cities and try to destroy the police/courts/America--for LIES/myths/bullshit----then that is when I get involved

"If everything is a wash and blacks are just as guilty of racism as whites......I don't understand why black poverty is 2 1/2 times that of whites and why black wealth is 15 times less than whites and why black unemployment it twice that of whites."

Statistics also seem to indicate that blacks tend to be much more often criminal or incompetent because of drug use. Perhaps employers consider that when hiring for more critical (and higher paying) jobs.

Oh boy.....another racist chimes in.

Let me ask you this question. If whites went through what blacks went through, in degree and kind, the last 400 years, would white statistics be any better or worse than black statistics today?

Now....if one is trying NOT to show they are racist.....they obviously know that answering this with a yes or no would clearly reveal if they are racist or not. So most racist will not directly answer this question.....because most racist don't want people to know that they are racist. In fact, they don't even want the self to realize that it is racist....due to more injury and ego threat.

"Oh boy.....another racist chimes in."

Talking about me, yourself, or are you simply wrong?

"Let me ask you this question. If whites went through what blacks went through, in degree and kind, the last 400 years, would white statistics be any better or worse than black statistics today?"

Your question assumes that statics concerning either race reflect what their ancestors went through.and that may, or may not, be true. Current statistics are related to the present; not the past. Each of us acts for our own reasons and are solely responsible for our own actions. So my answer to your question is that I do not know (and neither do you); and I do not care because it is entirely beside the point. I am not responsible for my grandfather's actions and he was not responsible for mine. And my great great great grandfather certainly never did anything to you that would affect your actions for good or ill..

"So most racist will not directly answer this question.....because most racist don't want people to know that they are racist."

Most racists don't care if you think they are racist.

Well....your response has to be given consideration.....after all......you did make it blue and that has got to count for something. Alas however.....you did just as I predicted a racist would do.....you skirted answering the question directly. You cannot demonstrate a person is a racist when they are actively trying to prevent you from exposing their racism. The less racism there is.....the more black inferiority can be narrated as the cause to black inequality.

You all run around with a photo showing black people doing something dysfunctional. "see...lookie lookie...that is their nature". Then we come with the video showing what led up to your little photo and includes your little snap shot frame.....then you try to discredit the video when it shows the whole story. "hey.....you cannot use that....that shows the past and has nothing to do with what happened in the picture". Yeah....right. Only in the minds of racist and or idiots.

You asked a question that had no factual yes or no answer but demanded one anyway. I did you the courtesy of answering honestly and correctly. If that is how you define racist I am pleased and proud to have you consider me one. Thank you so much.
What photo? What video? Have you forgotten your meds or are you always so weird?

I just asked your OPINION ....not for facts. I mean, I created a hypothetical, OF COURSE there is no factual yes or no answer because if it was based on fact it would not be hypothetical.

Honestly, I do not know if you all have low IQ or is it that you are intellectually constipated by racist thoughts. For a person not to realize or understand that an obvious hypothetical is by definition non-factual, in this context, is either not very intelligent and or very racist. Since your reasoning has shown a pattern of racism prior to this incident, I would assume at least the latter.

You racist are giving high fives to each other for making stupid comments. You see what racism reduces you to.......babbling idiots. Again, however, this is what I expected because your goal is to prevent me from clearly exposing that you are a racist.

Prosecution: Where were you on the night of the murder (racism):
Racist: What is considered Night? Does night really exist? What does it mean to exist? Do we exist in reality? How can I tell you where I was when we do not know if we truly exist and if we do not truly exist.....then how can something that does not exist be murdered?

You really need to learn to read. I was well aware that your question was hypothetical but there was nothing hypothetical about your demand for a yes or no answer to a question that could not be honestly answered with a "yes" or "no". What part of that do you not understand?

Prosecution: Did you murder that man?
Racist: It was self-defense! I am the victim here! His great great great grandfather might very well have done something nasty to mine so he had it coming!

My opinion is that you are at least as much a racist as anyone else on this thread.

You just don't get it. Note your use of the word inherent. You are creating a distinction in order to make a difference. Difference relative to what? Implicitly....the answer is relative to whites. You are creating a distinction to suggest that there is something endemic to blacks, that is negative, that is not shared in degree or kind with whites and its this distinction and difference is what accounts for higher dysfunction in the black community relative to the white community. I mean, lets be honest, if you thought whites shared the dysfunction to the same degree we would just be talking about people and not black people.
--I did care long ago when black kids were being ''accidentally'' killed in my city
but when the blacks loot/burn/destroy cities and try to destroy the police/courts/America--for LIES/myths/bullshit----then that is when I get involved

And how did your CARING manifest when you did? What did YOU do to help the situation compared to what you are doing now that you DON'T CARE?

And how did your CARING manifest when you did? What did YOU do to help the situation compared to what you are doing now that you DON'T CARE?
I did what a lot of people didn't do--what a lot of blacks didn't do--I called the local news stations and asked why they weren't reporting this more often and make it the headlines
....the MSM/news are very powerful in changing attitudes/making people aware

that's another thing..the blacks go crazy when a cop shoots a black--without knowing the details
..then the facts come out and prove 99% of the cop shootings are justified--they yell RACISM/LIES/etc
--but when a black, innocent child dies they don't do 1/8 of the crazy shit
do you see the ridiculousness?

I can understand being very suspicious of when a cop shoots someone....there should be a thorough investigation--but 99% of these black men shot are criminals--resisting arrest/attacking the cops/taking cops on DANGEROUS, high speed chases/etc

Oh boy.....another racist chimes in.

Let me ask you this question. If whites went through what blacks went through, in degree and kind, the last 400 years, would white statistics be any better or worse than black statistics today?

Now....if one is trying NOT to show they are racist.....they obviously know that answering this with a yes or no would clearly reveal if they are racist or not. So most racist will not directly answer this question.....because most racist don't want people to know that they are racist. In fact, they don't even want the self to realize that it is racist....due to more injury and ego threat.

"Let me ask you this question. If whites went through what blacks went through, in degree and kind, the last 400 years, would white statistics be any better or worse than black statistics today?"

Your question assumes that statics concerning either race reflect what their ancestors went through.and that may, or may not, be true. Current statistics are related to the present; not the past. Each of us acts for our own reasons and are solely responsible for our own actions. So my answer to your question is that I do not know (and neither do you); and I do not care because it is entirely beside the point. I am not responsible for my grandfather's actions and he was not responsible for mine. And my great great great grandfather certainly never did anything to you that would affect your actions for good or ill..

"So most racist will not directly answer this question.....because most racist don't want people to know that they are racist."

Well....your response has to be given consideration.....after all......you did make it blue and that has got to count for something. Alas however.....you did just as I predicted a racist would do.....you skirted answering the question directly. You cannot demonstrate a person is a racist when they are actively trying to prevent you from exposing their racism. The less racism there is.....the more black inferiority can be narrated as the cause to black inequality.

You all run around with a photo showing black people doing something dysfunctional. "see...lookie lookie...that is their nature". Then we come with the video showing what led up to your little photo and includes your little snap shot frame.....then you try to discredit the video when it shows the whole story. "hey.....you cannot use that....that shows the past and has nothing to do with what happened in the picture". Yeah....right. Only in the minds of racist and or idiots.

You asked a question that had no factual yes or no answer but demanded one anyway. I did you the courtesy of answering honestly and correctly. If that is how you define racist I am pleased and proud to have you consider me one. Thank you so much.
What photo? What video? Have you forgotten your meds or are you always so weird?

I just asked your OPINION ....not for facts. I mean, I created a hypothetical, OF COURSE there is no factual yes or no answer because if it was based on fact it would not be hypothetical.

Honestly, I do not know if you all have low IQ or is it that you are intellectually constipated by racist thoughts. For a person not to realize or understand that an obvious hypothetical is by definition non-factual, in this context, is either not very intelligent and or very racist. Since your reasoning has shown a pattern of racism prior to this incident, I would assume at least the latter.

You racist are giving high fives to each other for making stupid comments. You see what racism reduces you to.......babbling idiots. Again, however, this is what I expected because your goal is to prevent me from clearly exposing that you are a racist.

Racist: What is considered Night? Does night really exist? What does it mean to exist? Do we exist in reality? How can I tell you where I was when we do not know if we truly exist and if we do not truly exist.....then how can something that does not exist be murdered?

You really need to learn to read. I was well aware that your question was hypothetical but there was nothing hypothetical about your demand for a yes or no answer to a question that could not be honestly answered with a "yes" or "no". What part of that do you not understand?

Racist: It was self-defense! I am the victim here! His great great great grandfather might very well have done something nasty to mine so he had it coming!

My opinion is that you are at least as much a racist as anyone else on this thread.

Its becomes a complicated question, and not a yes/no question, when you see the differences between the races to be complicated. Why cannot people just assume for a moment that the black condition is simply the HUMAN CONDITION in response to the environmental triggers of racial oppression? In other words, substitute any racial groups of humans to the condition and they will respond the same. Rather, people think because the people are black.....that somehow the behavior is inherent to being black and not inherent to the human condition. People who think like that are generally racist.

I am called racist, I have no ability to deny anyone anything, nor do I want to.
black people rape, shoot, torture, rob, bully, etc. too.
I mean, if you can’t see the irony embedded in these two remarks, after all, to deny that your racist and then to cut loose with a racist generalization about those same people is the epitome of self-contradiction, then you’re probably not prepared to enter a dialogue about much of anything.
Most of what you have listed no longer exist. People of all races do horrible things. We can't change the past, what happened to black people was horrendous. Times have changed. No, racism isn't gone, but it is not only whites who hate other races just because of their skin color.
Racism has little to with hate. Racism is all about keeping black people in an inferior position. And I believe that is what white people (or more to the point white supremacists) think of and practice in thought, speech and actions

I am not racist
Every person says they're not racist. But I never or try not call someone racist. Why ? Because as true as it might be, I'll never win that conversation. Because it deals with motive and intentions, which are largely a matter of guesswork on my part, instead of words and actions, which are not.

White people like you know this and so you derail conversations about your words and actions into those about your inner state, which you know I can never win. So calling you racist is letting you off easy
I have black relatives that I love dearly.
Personal affinity for someone who is black says nothing about how you or anyone views black people as a larger group. There were many whites who supported enslavement and racial segregation and yet liked some individual black people on a case-by-case basis.
I did not generalize any more than you did. All I said was black people commit the same crimes, how is that racist?

I am called racist, I have no ability to deny anyone anything, nor do I want to.
black people rape, shoot, torture, rob, bully, etc. too.
I mean, if you can’t see the irony embedded in these two remarks, after all, to deny that your racist and then to cut loose with a racist generalization about those same people is the epitome of self-contradiction, then you’re probably not prepared to enter a dialogue about much of anything.
Most of what you have listed no longer exist. People of all races do horrible things. We can't change the past, what happened to black people was horrendous. Times have changed. No, racism isn't gone, but it is not only whites who hate other races just because of their skin color.
Racism has little to with hate. Racism is all about keeping black people in an inferior position. And I believe that is what white people (or more to the point white supremacists) think of and practice in thought, speech and actions

I am not racist
Every person says they're not racist. But I never or try not call someone racist. Why ? Because as true as it might be, I'll never win that conversation. Because it deals with motive and intentions, which are largely a matter of guesswork on my part, instead of words and actions, which are not.

White people like you know this and so you derail conversations about your words and actions into those about your inner state, which you know I can never win. So calling you racist is letting you off easy
I have black relatives that I love dearly.
Personal affinity for someone who is black says nothing about how you or anyone views black people as a larger group. There were many whites who supported enslavement and racial segregation and yet liked some individual black people on a case-by-case basis.
you people are proving my point---you think only whites can be racist

Most blacks are Christians. Too many are inculcated with the notion that Jesus and God are white....and that notion shields your white arse from the hate you imagine the entire black community harbors against you. Your priests, artists and writers have collaborated to make Jesus White; and, the effects on nonwhite believers shows they've done their jobs all too well.

Don't be such a fag. Every black church has a picture of a black Jesus. If whites were doing their job, they wouldn't be teaching blacks to be hateful, angry, racist children.
I see your latent homosexuality is coming out.
You closet queers always bring up your fantasies when you get vexed.
You're also a liar. When was the last time you were in a black church? You lying MFs piss me off.

What I am saying is essentially racist do not see the black condition as a HUMAN RESPONSE to certain experiences, but rather, THE BLACK HUMAN RESPONSE. In other words, the racist think that our condition is inherent/intrinsic/endemic to RACE and not to being HUMAN. If it was seen as the way HUMANS respond, then they would understand that race has nothing to do with it other than those subjected to the experience. Ergo, it does not matter the racial group, provide them with the experience and their outcome would be basically the same. Racist don't believe that. This is why people who are TRYING not to have the racism revealed will not answer the question of whether they think whites would have done any better than blacks, given the experience of blacks.

Its becomes a complicated question, and not a yes/no question, when you see the differences between the races to be complicated. Why cannot people just assume for a moment that the black condition is simply the HUMAN CONDITION in response to the environmental triggers of racial oppression? In other words, substitute any racial groups of humans to the condition and they will respond the same. Rather, people think because the people are black.....that somehow the behavior is inherent to being black and not inherent to the human condition. People who think like that are generally racist.

Wrong. The question becomes complicated when one realizes that there can be many different causes for a particular condition. Your question presumes that the current "black condition" has-and can only have-one cause: racism. Untrue (IMO).

"Why cannot people just assume for a moment that the black condition is simply the HUMAN CONDITION in response to the environmental triggers of racial oppression?"

Either the black condition is simply the human condition or blacks have somehow become special because of things that happened to someone else in the distant past. Can't have it both ways, dude. And you certainly don't help things by attacking those who agree with you in that respect.

Wrong. The question becomes complicated when one realizes that there can be many different causes for a particular condition. Your question presumes that the current "black condition" has-and can only have-one cause: racism. Untrue (IMO).

"Why cannot people just assume for a moment that the black condition is simply the HUMAN CONDITION in response to the environmental triggers of racial oppression?"

Either the black condition is simply the human condition or blacks have somehow become special because of things that happened to someone else in the distant past. Can't have it both ways, dude. And you certainly don't help things by attacking those who agree with you in that respect.
I never claimed ALL of black peoples problems are due to racism. I am claiming the socioeconomic gaps between us are rooted in racism. So enlighten me with what some of those many reasons that explain it would be.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You're also a liar. When was the last time you were in a black church? You lying MFs piss me off.

When was the last time I needed to be in a black church to know the racism and nonsense that fills their walls?

When was the last time I needed to be in a black church to know the racism and nonsense that fills their walls?

Your claims of racism in black churches are irrelevant.
You might try going to one and find out the truth.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

Just as i thought, you're judging the entire black community by Fox Noise broadcasts showing Rev.Wright appealing to God to "damn"America for its sins against his people.
The colorful behavior of former marine, wright, is not typical of other black clergy.
Most are overly deferential to whites

OK. So how is black people being racist affecting white peoples lives as a whole ?
really?
we've established most of these protests about cops shooting blacks is bullshit
I've gone over this many times in many threads
there is NOT a major, chronic problem of cops shooting anyone
[and the numbers show the blacks have a problem with murder and crime--as also proven ]
so when they protest against police doing their jobs-burning--looting/etc---
1.this cost these cities big $$$$
2. degrades the communities
3. the blacks are trying to blackmail and FORCE civilized/fair/lawful courts to rule in favor of CRIMINALS--using VIOLENCE not only after the fair/legal/civilized verdict--but also BEFORE it!!!
Protests planned in and around St. Louis as judge weighs ruling
St. Louis protesters break windows at home of city's mayor after cop's acquittal
4. they don't want civilized/fair/legal courts--they want mob justice
--

5.!! you can't have a normal discussion without being called RACIST
members do it here
I state facts--give links to back it up--and '''RACIST'''

I remember in a store this black clerk was so slow/wouldn't care/was terrible
so I told the manager and he said--well I can't do anything--you have to call HQ because------he said--- '''of her race''!--managers can't tell an employee to work harder/better because----they're black!!
--

OK. So how is black people being racist affecting white peoples lives as a whole ?
really?
we've established most of these protests about cops shooting blacks is bullshit
I've gone over this many times in many threads
there is NOT a major, chronic problem of cops shooting anyone
[and the numbers show the blacks have a problem with murder and crime--as also proven ]
so when they protest against police doing their jobs-burning--looting/etc---
1.this cost these cities big $$$$
2. degrades the communities
3. the blacks are trying to blackmail and FORCE civilized/fair/lawful courts to rule in favor of CRIMINALS--using VIOLENCE not only after the fair/legal/civilized verdict--but also BEFORE it!!!
Protests planned in and around St. Louis as judge weighs ruling
St. Louis protesters break windows at home of city's mayor after cop's acquittal
4. they don't want civilized/fair/legal courts--they want mob justice
--

5.!! you can't have a normal discussion without being called RACIST
members do it here
I state facts--give links to back it up--and '''RACIST'''

I remember in a store this black clerk was so slow/wouldn't care/was terrible
so I told the manager and he said--well I can't do anything--you have to call HQ because------he said--- '''of her race''!--managers can't tell an employee to work harder/better because----they're black!!
--

I provided a clear opportunity to answer questions that would clearly exonerate you of the charge of being a racist, or clearly indict you. YOU REFUSED the line of questioning. Now you KEEP complaining about being called a racist because you bring to light certain observations. No.....you get called out as a racist because you have racist beliefs. Its just that simple.

Forum List

Back