Blacks are loud and unpleasant

Barry alluded to this fact in one of his ghost written books that no one bought.
Something along the lines of if you speak softly and act non aggressive white people will accept you.
Except GOP racists lol. And it sold millions DUHHHH.

It? In your rush to defend the halfrican American you failed to note which book sold millions.

So which one are you referring to?

Outrageously loud annoying white male^^^. You racists made her that way- uneducated, discriminated against, and pissed off like anyone would be in her position...like hater dupes. Great job!

To all dumbocrats you ARE everything you call us X10, you show us every day the real you, yeah can't hide it anymore nor do you try, sad but true...

The OP proves this forum has become little more than a place for racist idiots to make asses of themselves.
Am I racist for saying black women are more likely to fight in a hospital?

Yeah, you are.
Because I'm pointing out a fact?
Because you think race made it so, that blacks are inferior, dumbass.
I think all blacks are inferior because black women are more likely to fight a losing battle?
Wtf? :laugh:

The OP proves this forum has become little more than a place for racist idiots to make asses of themselves.

Yeah, you are.
Because you think race made it so, that blacks are inferior, dumbass.
I think all blacks are inferior because black women are more likely to fight?
Wtf? :laugh:

It seems you're tyro rather than tycho.

It's true, that's not a lie.

While other races can sometimes be loud and unpleasant, with black people it comes out of nowhere. Just today I was interrupted by a young black some 20 feet away who somehow couldn't keep his conversation to himself.

Of course, not a single black is conscious of this. They all think they are "black, beautiful, and important" and if you want peace and quiet, you are racist.
Um...you need to come visit where I am right now. Guess you haven't been around a bunch of rednecks high on meth that have access to 3 wheelers, eh?

Yeah, you are.

Because you are being racist and ignorant.
Would it be racist to say black men are less likely to fight than black women?
That's another observation I've made over the years.

Last edited:
White men are more likely to fight than black men, but not as much as black women.
White women rarely fight.

Outrageously loud annoying white male^^^. You racists made her that way- uneducated, discriminated against, and pissed off like anyone would be in her position...like hater dupes. Great job!

To all dumbocrats you ARE everything you call us X10, you show us every day the real you, yeah can't hide it anymore nor do you try, sad but true...

And you think Dems are violent (Not-see links), so Dems are super racists and hate minorities and gays? You're just blabbering lol. Sorry, dupe.
ThinkProgress has been tracking hate since Trump's election. Here's ...
https://thinkprogress.org/thinkprogress-has-been-tracking-hate-since-trumps-election-...
Feb 10, 2017 - ThinkProgress has been tracking hate since Trump's election. ... a mosque in what officials are calling an apparent hate crime in Roseville, California. ... And while Trump has done little to quell therise in hate, the connection ...
US Hate Crimes Up 20 Percent in 2016, Fueled by Election - NBC News
www.nbcnews.com/.../u-s-hate-crimes-20-percent-2016-fueled-election-campaign-n7...
Mar 14, 2017 - Hate crimes in nine U.S. metropolitan areas rose more than 20 percent last year, ... D.C., had the largest percentage rise at 62 percent to 107 incidents. ... Trump has also expressed how he was personally affected, since his ...
Hate crime rising, report activists at Illinois attorney general's summit ...
www.chicagotribune.com/.../ct-madigan-immigration-hate-crimes-summit-20170223-...
Feb 24, 2017 - Local activists report uptick in hate crime incidents against ... religious minority groups in the months since Trump's election have sent a ripple ...
Hate crimes since the election: Here's who's been targeted since ...
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/02/.../hate-crimes-since...since/21712876/
Feb 13, 2017 - That's the number of hate incidentsThinkProgress has tracked since Nov. 9, 2016, when Donald Trump was declared president-elect. Of the ...
Anti-Muslim Hate Groups Have Tripled With the Rise of Trump ...
www.motherjones.com/politics/.../anti-muslim-groups-america-tripled-alongside-trum...
Feb 15, 2017 - The surge coincides with a 67 percent increase in anti-Muslim hate crimes last year, a level of violence not seen since the aftermath of the 9/11 ...
The Year in Hate and Extremism | Southern Poverty Law Center
https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/.../year-hate-and-extremis...
Feb 15, 2017 - In the immediate aftermath of Election Day, a wave of hate crimes and lesser ... hate groups, from 34 in 2015 to 101 last year — a 197% increase. .... Also, as in the U.S. after Trump's victory, the United Kingdom saw a wave of ...►
The Trump Effect | Southern Poverty Law Center
The Trump Effect
Feb 15, 2017 - The FBI reported that anti-Muslim hate crimes went up by 67% in 2015, ... 10 days after Trump's election, the SPLC counted 867 hate incidents, ...

It's true, that's not a lie.

While other races can sometimes be loud and unpleasant, with black people it comes out of nowhere. Just today I was interrupted by a young black some 20 feet away who somehow couldn't keep his conversation to himself.

Of course, not a single black is conscious of this. They all think they are "black, beautiful, and important" and if you want peace and quiet, you are racist.

I disagree. Just a few are really loud and obnoxious, just like a few white trash types are.

Yeah, you are.

It would be as illogical as everything else you've posted.

Yeah, you are.

There's a reason why you people never learn.

Yeah, you are.

"You people"?

???

"You people"?

???
Libs

Forum List

Back